Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 54)

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Surbhi...if u are soo emotionally weak at heart in such things...thn never become a Doctor, lawyer nor join Police dept.
i feel that's the reason that after clearing the entrance , circumstances dint let me enter medical . But i was taught people become strong through the course etc etc. training is strong  . But then destiny has choose bio tech engineering for me . Which make me close to both , research and my fav subject bio .

You are doing bio tech eng!SmileMy fav subj bio too..Smile.same here wanted to be a doc...but did not happened..so opted for Microbiology

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetzashne

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Good for u Surbhi :)

Rasha4evaashne

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I am here just to leave a short comment on today's episode. 

What a waste of time. This track is going haywire. Even comedy is not what it once used to be.Thumbs Down Munna bhaisaab did not make me laugh, in stead he reminded me of the memories of old days when he used to rock on screen...when Indira was playing granny and Munna stole the show with his filmy dialogues. The worst part is that CVs allocated most screen space to this tragic sense of humour. 

I was hoping for the truth about Malik to be revealed today, but no...the CVs are stubborn and want us to keep in suspense. At least Zara finally got to know about how big nautankibaaz this Malik Khan is.

Anyways, I am looking forward to see Rati dressed in that red saree (another blooper, I thought Indu did cut itConfused). She looks absolutely gorgeous.  Day Dreaming

All in all, I am very dissatisfied with today's episode. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

It's typical ...loving her mom more than zara is ok ...its natural ...shweta is the reason she is.whatever today ... But hating zara because mom feels that dad loves her is Ouch...and then indu always knew about problems between shweta rishi . She told zara even , so why now she feels that zara is the reason for distances . Indu used to be sad , cry thinking that her parent's aren't close . And above all deals...what she did with rishi...beated him ...beated indira ...ok . i understood . But insulting her before her work mates , saying she doesn't speaks truth . Shocked

Surbhi, the rational part of your brain is not developed in kids. It's always instant gratification for them. she doesn't think that differences were always there. her only thot is mom is crying and Zashi are responsible. she never had a warm relationship with her dad either. and now she see him with zara, she gets angry. according to her he doesn't love her or her mom but this lady.

insulting in front of work mates (i haven't seen the episode), again kids don't have the logic of what to say when. even tho they make her behave like she is 50yrs old after all she is 8 and kids of that age have temper tantrums.

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

What a waste of time. This track is going haywire. Even comedy is not what it once used to be.Thumbs Down Munna bhaisaab did not make me laugh, in stead he reminded me of the memories of old days when he used to rock on screen...when Indira was playing granny and Munna stole the show with his filmy dialogues. The worst part is that CVs allocated most screen space to this tragic sense of humour. 

I was hoping for the truth about Malik to be revealed today, but no...the CVs are stubborn and want us to keep in suspense. At least Zara finally got to know about how big nautankibaaz this Malik Khan is.

Anyways, I am looking forward to see Rati dressed in that red saree (another blooper, I thought Indu did cut itConfused). She looks absolutely gorgeous.  Day Dreaming

was it a saree? i thot it was a salwar kameezSmile

Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikasaha

Surbhi...if u are soo emotionally weak at heart in such things...thn never become a Doctor, lawyer nor join Police dept.
i feel that's the reason that after clearing the entrance , circumstances dint let me enter medical . But i was taught people become strong through the course etc etc. training is strong  . But then destiny has choose bio tech engineering for me . Which make me close to both , research and my fav subject bio .

You are doing bio tech eng!SmileMy fav subj bio too..Smile.same here wanted to be a doc...but did not happened..so opted for Microbiology

My case is totally opposite. I never wanted to become a Doctor!!!
i wrote Enterance coz my dad wanted me to write...i awein attended the exm and wrote it half heartedly. Was wishing tht i shdnt get a seat so tht i can do course of my choice, but fortunately/unfortunately i got seat in 1 of the top Govt Medical college of Hyd. And soo my dad just pushed me into it...there is some saying tht whn thrown into a pond or something u dont have another choice but to swim...hhahahhha like tht i became Doc and now working!

Rasha4eva-Sandy-ashne

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

Originally posted by indianfighter

was it a saree? i thot it was a salwar kameezSmile
Oops, sorry my fault. You are right. Big smile

Btw, hi Ashne! I have not interacted with you before I think. Smile

Edited by indianfighter - 15 November 2012 at 10:04am

Angels_Sweetzashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishikasaha

My case is totally opposite. I never wanted to become a Doctor!!!
i wrote Enterance coz my dad wanted me to write...i awein attended the exm and wrote it half heartedly. Was wishing tht i shdnt get a seat so tht i can do course of my choice, but fortunately/unfortunately i got seat in 1 of the top Govt Medical college of Hyd. And soo my dad just pushed me into it...there is some saying tht whn thrown into a pond or something u dont have another choice but to swim...hhahahhha like tht i became Doc and now working!

But you like it now na. so every things fineSmile

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz

Go to top