Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 53)

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by ishikasaha

angel has always looked stunning in red . Even i loved the dress in precap . she was looking dreamy , that brought a smile . But once again i don't understand what cvs are trying to do by making indu behave this way ? what relation has zara job has with sn or rishi that in front of  her mates , indu insulted her saying she doesn't speaks truth . It's so strange because children are too innocent and zara has saved indu's life two times . Moreover if they are sharing a mother , daughter relation , then why doesn't indu feel for her ? Broken Heart

But Sur she is a child na,she thinks Zara wants to take Shweta away from her...Regarding innocence...Indu was never shown like that.Cvs wants Indu to become a hitler at this tender age...Ouch
but why she feels like that when zara promised her she will not . Till i know , promises hold big deals for a child , and that too is coming from her khadoos aunty . A person whom she loved dearly .  A child find the world's in other's love , a child heart is too small for this much hate .
But Surbhi, she loves her mom more. even tho indu seems convinced, shwetha is still in her emotional nautanki state. so it's natural for the child to believe her mom over anyone. after all zara's presence in her life is only been a fe wks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

angel has always looked stunning in red . Even i loved the dress in precap . she was looking dreamy , that brought a smile . But once again i don't understand what cvs are trying to do by making indu behave this way ? what relation has zara job has with sn or rishi that in front of  her mates , indu insulted her saying she doesn't speaks truth . It's so strange because children are too innocent and zara has saved indu's life two times . Moreover if they are sharing a mother , daughter relation , then why doesn't indu feel for her ? Broken Heart

But Sur she is a child na,she thinks Zara wants to take Shweta away from her...Regarding innocence...Indu was never shown like that.Cvs wants Indu to become a hitler at this tender age...Ouch
but why she feels like that when zara promised her she will not . Till i know , promises hold big deals for a child , and that too is coming from her khadoos aunty . A person whom she loved dearly .  A child find the world's in other's love , a child heart is too small for this much hate .

Yes agree with you...yesterday the matter was solved!Now the Cvs again showing this...no connection at allOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

But Surbhi, she loves her mom more. even tho indu seems convinced, shwetha is still in her emotional nautanki state. so it's natural for the child to believe her mom over anyone. after all zara's presence in her life is only been a fe wks.

Maybe Shweta will again try to manipulate her...but ...I don't want to see Shweta like this reallyDisapprove

Angels_Sweetzashne

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
No no yestday matter wasnt solved evn aft promise
coz aft tht scene while eating Indu says Shweta tht she would hit Zara hard if she again hurts her mother.

Rasha4evaashne

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
It's typical ...loving her mom more than zara is ok ...its natural ...shweta is the reason she is.whatever today ... But hating zara because mom feels that dad loves her is Ouch...and then indu always knew about problems between shweta rishi . She told zara even , so why now she feels that zara is the reason for distances . Indu used to be sad , cry thinking that her parent's aren't close . And above all deals...what she did with rishi...beated him ...beated indira ...ok . i understood . But insulting her before her work mates , saying she doesn't speaks truth . Shocked

Edited by Surbhi123 - 15 November 2012 at 9:51am

Rasha4evaashne

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Surbhi...if u are soo emotionally weak at heart in such things...
thn never become a Doctor, lawyer nor join Police dept.,,,,u cant handle those professions

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 15 November 2012 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

No no yestday matter wasnt solved evn aft promise
coz aft tht scene while eating Indu says Shweta tht she would hit Zara hard if she again hurts her mother.

YeahOuchAnd that time Shewta asked her if too thinks like her father that she was only pretending?Indu answered that shweta is always right...This is so...Ouch

Edited by ishikasaha - 15 November 2012 at 9:54am

Angels_Sweetzashne

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Surbhi...if u are soo emotionally weak at heart in such things...thn never become a Doctor, lawyer nor join Police dept.
i feel that's the reason that after clearing the entrance , circumstances dint let me enter medical . But i was taught people become strong through the course etc etc. training is strong  . But then destiny has choose bio tech engineering for me . Which make me close to both , research and my fav subject bio .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne

Go to top