Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 52)

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Ohhh Surbhi...Indu behaving like tht with Zara is too too much!
she has completely forgoten tht Zara saved her life...now the only thing thts in Indu's mind is tht Zara is trying to break their family and is hurting her mother. Its soo unlike kids of tht age to think/understand or act like tht.

InduD'oh. Both her parents are bent on showing each others true face. Little do they understand that they are emotionally harming the child for life.

yeaahhh 1 side Rishi says tht Shweta is acting
other side shweta says tht rishi doenst care for her and only wants zara

poor child...but...she has become very barameez these days in her anger for Zara!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Sur...take things lite regd HD
u seem to be a person who hasnt seen the harsh side of the world.
Ethne se baat ke liye agar u feel soo stressed thn things in reality at some places are worse!

Very true, Nikhi. I feel stressed when I read some of the posts on the forum. So I come only here. Have stopped watching HD. I sometimes fast forward and see. so don't hear most of the dialogues either. Can't seem to leave Zara, so...

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

she has completely forgoten tht Zara saved her life...now the only thing thts in Indu's mind is tht Zara is trying to break their family and is hurting her mother. Its soo unlike kids of tht age to think/understand or act like tht.

InduD'oh. Both her parents are bent on showing each others true face. Little do they understand that they are emotionally harming the child for life.

That is the thing Radhika I want to say!A child will suffer mentally if these things goes on in real life.For her parent's problems she is going to suffer...why??/Ouch

Angels_Sweetzashne

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikasaha

Originally posted by Surbhi123

angel has always looked stunning in red . Even i loved the dress in precap . she was looking dreamy , that brought a smile . But once again i don't understand what cvs are trying to do by making indu behave this way ? what relation has zara job has with sn or rishi that in front of  her mates , indu insulted her saying she doesn't speaks truth . It's so strange because children are too innocent and zara has saved indu's life two times . Moreover if they are sharing a mother , daughter relation , then why doesn't indu feel for her ? Broken Heart

But Sur she is a child na,she thinks Zara wants to take Shweta away from her...Regarding innocence...Indu was never shown like that.Cvs wants Indu to become a hitler at this tender age...Ouch
but why she feels like that when zara promised her she will not . Till i know , promises hold big deals for a child , and that too is coming from her khadoos aunty . A person whom she loved dearly .  A child find the world's in other's love , a child heart is too small for this much hate .

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

she has completely forgoten thn she saved her life...now the only thing thts in Indu's mind is tht Zara is trying to break their family and is hurting her mother. Its soo unlike kids of tht age to think/understand or act like tht.
exactly...indu's anger at zara is unjustified somewhere . At such a small stage , she is understanding or i should say trying to understand big deals and instead of saving indu from all this , protecting indu from all this , discussing with , we get to see open fights between shweta and rishi . I can't even guess how must have the child been accepted . but in that also , when her parents had been involving indu in all this ...it was zara who promised her that she will not come in between . At that point of time ,with  the smile indu gave , i though things are settled between them but i was wrong .I adored indu zara together . The relation they shared was special ,i feel hurt seeing sudden turns .  Broken Heart

Yes Surbhi...all of us loved Zara & Indu...they were adorable, Cute and fun togethr
Evn i thot tht Indu would calm down by Zara's promise, sply coz of tht smile, but no...still she is hell bent in insulting and troubling Zara...she just wants to make things terrible for her. so tht she leaves SN and thm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaashneEtherealRati

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

she has completely forgoten thn she saved her life...now the only thing thts in Indu's mind is tht Zara is trying to break their family and is hurting her mother. Its soo unlike kids of tht age to think/understand or act like tht.
exactly...indu's anger at zara is unjustified somewhere . At such a small stage , she is understanding or i should say trying to understand big deals and instead of saving indu from all this , protecting indu from all this , discussing with , we get to see open fights between shweta and rishi . I can't even guess how must have the child been accepted . but in that also , when her parents had been involving indu in all this ...it was zara who promised her that she will not come in between . At that point of time ,with  the smile indu gave , i though things are settled between them but i was wrong .I adored indu zara together . The relation they shared was special ,i feel hurt seeing sudden turns .  Broken Heart

That smile Indu gives Zara - means that she still believes in her Khadus aunty. But if her mom is bent on emotional drama, then what can the child do. At least zara had the sense to tell her that she wouldn't come in between. otherwise her parents are not helping her deal with this situation at all. One hand her mom tells her that her papa wants to leave them for zara and on the other hand her dad hits her every time she misbehaves. physical violence never works. If only both would sit and talk to herD'oh

Rasha4evaAngels_SweetzEtherealRati

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Arey Sur...for Indu...love for her Mother Shweta is more thn Kadoos aunty
yes she loved Zara, she felt she is like her...BUT she cant see any1 hurt her mother. Hence she is behaving like tht...her batameez choti Hitler avatar.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 15 November 2012 at 9:45am

Rasha4evaashneEtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Sur...take things lite regd HD
u seem to be a person who hasnt seen the harsh side of the world.
Ethne se baat ke liye agar u feel soo stressed thn things in reality at some places are worse!
touch wood di...main seriously aise koi harsh side experience nahi karna chahthi...na mujhelagta hain aisa kuch face karne ke liye mujhmein strength hain .I panic too easily , get disturbed on the little little deals . I try to work on that but nothing actually helps .

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne

Go to top