Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 143)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Come to CC too nancy bhabhiEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Originally posted by likaboss

Everyone here is tooo slow Sleepy
Madam Avu wants to spam today LOL And lol yes I heard pandey ji seeti song LOL 

Right now im feeling naughty LOL why do u use LOL emo so much? LOL LOL LOL Pandey ji seeti bajaye ROFL OMG imagine RP whistling LOL when dabangg released her co-stars used to tease her LOL and now toh even more ROFL 
Why are you feeling naughty ? LOL And your emos ki dukaan right now LOL  I'm feeling sleepy LOL

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

-PrincessAvu-IF-Sizzlerz
-PrincessAvu-
17347 posts
279 votes
likabossIF-Sizzlerz
likaboss
16927 posts
268 votes

BPs are ruling ! Cool

I knoww Cool Dancing

Yesterday also I was at no. 1 and you at 2 LOL keep spamming its good for health ROFL 

.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Everyone here is tooo slow Sleepy
Madam Avu wants to spam today LOL And lol yes I heard pandey ji seeti song LOL 

Right now im feeling naughty LOL why do u use LOL emo so much? LOL LOL LOL Pandey ji seeti bajaye ROFL OMG imagine RP whistling LOL when dabangg released her co-stars used to tease her LOL and now toh even more ROFL 
Why are you feeling naughty ? LOL And your emos ki dukaan right now LOL  I'm feeling sleepy LOL

Think of iss aag ki convo, you will wake up ROFL and yes today i feel naughty and i feel like using all emos of IF LOL what's wrong with me? People would think im mad ROFL Silly

MORE ARTICLES TODAY Big smile

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
omg iss Aag ki convo Silly Silly And madam ji I'm on iPad , so mind my slowness LOL

PureBliss

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
We posting articles again ? LOL 

rati1 150x150 Irresistible Impactful Impressions 62) Rati Pandey from Hitler Didi

We all know that she is a naturally talented and brilliant actor and Rati pandey nailed her scenes today as the Drunken Indira aka Hitler Didi…..She sis an amazing job with bringing out the perfect body language, expressions, mannerisms….Her dialogue delivery and Voice Modulations etc was to the "T" and not one bit overdone. Indira believes that in a few days she would die, and being the person she is wants to secure her family before she goes….The Kidney transplant was probably the biggest game of her life, but even before she could play it she was shown the red card. She is helpless and frustrated at the same time and to bring about that emotion without overdoing it is a Huge thing. The Normal Indira would have never Drunk knowingly, this one wasn't Normal she was going to die and what's the harm if she got a bit Drunk? Ever since we know we have seen Indira trying to get her family secured, do things for him, taunt them for their own Good etc even today though drunk she keeps her heart out in front of all. She expresses her views about each probably hoping that one day there would be a change in them…..Her scene towards the last part when RK comes to save her was also really heart-wrenching and Rati did an Outstanding Job today. We Love!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_SweetzashnePureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

omg iss Aag ki convo Silly Silly And madam ji I'm on iPad , so mind my slowness LOL

chalo okay LOL be slow! today im gonna spam Big smile and where did UK disappear Cry

iss aag ki convo ROFL ROFL WTH was that? 

.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

We posting articles again ? LOL 

rati1 150x150 Irresistible Impactful Impressions 62) Rati Pandey from Hitler Didi

We all know that she is a naturally talented and brilliant actor and Rati pandey nailed her scenes today as the Drunken Indira aka Hitler Didi'..She sis an amazing job with bringing out the perfect body language, expressions, mannerisms'.Her dialogue delivery and Voice Modulations etc was to the "T" and not one bit overdone. Indira believes that in a few days she would die, and being the person she is wants to secure her family before she goes'.The Kidney transplant was probably the biggest game of her life, but even before she could play it she was shown the red card. She is helpless and frustrated at the same time and to bring about that emotion without overdoing it is a Huge thing. The Normal Indira would have never Drunk knowingly, this one wasn't Normal she was going to die and what's the harm if she got a bit Drunk? Ever since we know we have seen Indira trying to get her family secured, do things for him, taunt them for their own Good etc even today though drunk she keeps her heart out in front of all. She expresses her views about each probably hoping that one day there would be a change in them'..Her scene towards the last part when RK comes to save her was also really heart-wrenching and Rati did an Outstanding Job today. We Love!!!

Yep Big smile lemme go hunt some articles! im searching for the one where Vidya Balan praised RP! 

And this article is so true <3

.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top