Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 118)

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Rati Pandey turns businesswoman

By VijayaTiwari 15 Oct 2011 - 20:02
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Rati Pandey

After sexy sirens of Bollywood, it's time for television actresses to try their hands in business. Rati Pandey who will now be seen in Trilogy Krikos' Hitler Didi has now decided to spread her wings and enter food business.

The girl next door and favourite of every teenager, Rati has already partnered with her brother in his construction business. And now she is all set to step her foot in food business.

Rati informed Tellychakkar that apart from being part of the construction business, she also owns a canteen in Patna. And soon she will enter catering business wherein she will supply food at shooting sites all across Mumbai.

"The food on the sets is pathetic, so I have hired two-three chefs to serve better food. I already have three contracts in my kitty," informs the actress.

Rati is a great cook and her friends can't stop praising her. The actress said that being a television actor she has ample time to indulge in other business apart from acting.

"Many actors are doing business now. Kitne saal tak acting karte rahenge. The thought of entering food business was always there in my mind and so I said let's start a canteen business."

The actress has the entire business precisely planned. She has hired a staff of good chefs who will look after the business.

"I have an efficient staff and I will personally look after the business. In fact I have asked my production house to allot me some free time so that I can start my business. After all, it's my priority since it will be long-running venture for me," ends the beautiful actress.

Shes a amazing actress , and a accomplished business woman to ! Day Dreaming

@bold Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashnePureBliss

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

"I personally do not believe in TRPs, and really do not understand why it exists."

...neither do I.EmbarrassedSmile Actually I have never influenced the TRPs because I am out of India. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

"I personally do not believe in TRPs, and really do not understand why it exists."

...neither do I.EmbarrassedSmile Actually I have never influenced the TRPs because I am out of India. LOL
LOL same here LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-ashnePureBliss

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

When Mumbai's floods shocked me

By RatiPandey 5 Jun 2010 - 15:14
Rati Pandey

A page from the personal diary of Rati Pandey

Talking of path-breaking moments in my life this one time that my whole life underwent a change was during the floods. When I came to Mumbai, I met with a disaster called floods. It was not very easy for me then because I was this bade ghar ke ladki and when I came here I had to stay in a one- room kitchen flat. It was a struggle for me and unfortunately for me this was Mumbai's monsoon. It was in July when the city was struck with floods. I stayed in suburbs and it would take five hours to reach home from the nearest shopping mart. I was lucky enough to be dropped by two people back home on the horrifying day.

It was difficult for me because I have never ever struggled so much in my life. My whole flat was filled with water. I had to eat biscuits because there was nothing else I could do. After some 15-20 days I got a break from Star Plus for the main lead. I was very happy because I had always thought I would do a main lead in any show I work for. But the days during the floods were the most difficult days of my life, something I can never forget.

Professionally there is always a challenge when I am doing a show. I believe that there are ups and downs in one's life, be it personally and professionally but I accept it with a smile. But one turning point in my professional life now has to be the death of Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum. When I was informed about the character dying in the show I had several questions in mind. I mean, why Nupur? I was completely attached to the character. I had played it well enough. I loved my life as Nupur. The viewers loved me as Nupur. I shot to fame with that character which has given me everything I am today. But I was completely shocked when the producers told me that Nupur would no longer be a part of the show. It was difficult to accept. But I am happy now. No regrets. Though I am sure my fans are finding it very difficult to accept my absence as I have been receiving loads of emails and messages. My fans have loved Nupur immensely and it is very difficult to digest her sudden disappearance from the show. I want to tell them that I am touched by their responses and appreciation for Nupur. I will reply to them very soon.

RP herself wrote this <3 

Passion_17Rasha4eva-Sandy-ashnePureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Hayee my businesswoman Day Dreaming

Rati Pandey addresses her fans..

Sunday, November 28, 2010 | 11:42:49 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 927 Comments
Rati Pandey addresses her fans..

Rati Pandey feels the need to get talking with her fans on a certain issue..

Rati Pandey of Miley Jab Hum Tum fame is livid about certain baseless rumors getting spread amongst her fans!! Taking note of this, Rati felt the need to address her fans immediately. 

Talking to TellyBuzz about it, the actor states, "I want to make it very clear that I am not active in any social networking site. I had an account in Facebook long back, but do not use it now. I want to inform that my account there has been hacked, and there is some unknown person using my account to chat with my fans. He/she has been spreading certain rumors about me which are irrelevant and false. I request my fans to not chat with the person and to ignore the messages that come from the account. I have started getting calls from my fans, who ask me about all the rumors that have surfaced". 

On the work front, Rati is taking a break of a month or so during which she wants to get treated for the spondilitis problem that she has been suffering from. 

Says she, "There is this doctor in Jodhpur who I believe treats such cases in a jiffy. My dad has taken an appointment for me; the doctor has asked me to come for three days, with two sittings in a day. In fact, I have heard that he cures even paralysis and broken cartilages very quickly. Due to my hectic schedule, I have this persistent problem with my neck, and now I am unable to even move it. Guess this is the right time to care for my body. I do not intend to take up any work till January". 

Guess Rati's fans have made a note of her request and we hope she gets better in health soon..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Passion_17Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

When Mumbai's floods shocked me

By RatiPandey 5 Jun 2010 - 15:14
Rati Pandey

A page from the personal diary of Rati Pandey

Talking of path-breaking moments in my life this one time that my whole life underwent a change was during the floods. When I came to Mumbai, I met with a disaster called floods. It was not very easy for me then because I was this bade ghar ke ladki and when I came here I had to stay in a one- room kitchen flat. It was a struggle for me and unfortunately for me this was Mumbai's monsoon. It was in July when the city was struck with floods. I stayed in suburbs and it would take five hours to reach home from the nearest shopping mart. I was lucky enough to be dropped by two people back home on the horrifying day.

It was difficult for me because I have never ever struggled so much in my life. My whole flat was filled with water. I had to eat biscuits because there was nothing else I could do. After some 15-20 days I got a break from Star Plus for the main lead. I was very happy because I had always thought I would do a main lead in any show I work for. But the days during the floods were the most difficult days of my life, something I can never forget.

Professionally there is always a challenge when I am doing a show. I believe that there are ups and downs in one's life, be it personally and professionally but I accept it with a smile. But one turning point in my professional life now has to be the death of Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum. When I was informed about the character dying in the show I had several questions in mind. I mean, why Nupur? I was completely attached to the character. I had played it well enough. I loved my life as Nupur. The viewers loved me as Nupur. I shot to fame with that character which has given me everything I am today. But I was completely shocked when the producers told me that Nupur would no longer be a part of the show. It was difficult to accept. But I am happy now. No regrets. Though I am sure my fans are finding it very difficult to accept my absence as I have been receiving loads of emails and messages. My fans have loved Nupur immensely and it is very difficult to digest her sudden disappearance from the show. I want to tell them that I am touched by their responses and appreciation for Nupur. I will reply to them very soon.

RP herself wrote this <3 

she's such a sweetheart! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaPassion_17Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Rati Pandey undergoes Physiotherapy for her injured knee

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 | 4:20:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 648 Comments
Rati Pandey undergoes Physiotherapy for her injured knee

Rati Pandey is in the phase of recuperation after hurting her knee...

Rati Pandey has been leading a very adventurous and eventful life in the past few days while she was shooting for Star Plus' upcoming reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal. But the actress had a an unfortunate incident during the trip.

A source says, "Rati sprained her knee during the trip of Jee Le Ye Pal after which she is now taking treatment. Rati had earlier injured the same leg while she was shooting for her showHar Ghar Kuch Kehta Hain. Rati is presently undergoing Physiotherapy treatment."

When TellyBuzz contacted Rati, she expressed, "Actually I had this knee injury long back, and I twisted the same leg again. But because of the Physiotherapy I am doing fine now."

We wish Rati Pandey a quick recovery‚Ķ

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by indianfighter

LOL same here LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top