Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 117)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
AH nanz, we are rockstars...complete entertainers ROFL ROFL no wonder the views are touching the sky!! Bye nancy bhabhi Broken Heart

@Sandeep- I have loads of articles to post Big smile and yes Rati is such a lovely person offscreen too!! her interviews are so sensible :) we used to get so many articles back then! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Who let the Rats out!

August 1st, 2009 - 4:02 pm ICT by sampurn

There is "Rats' all around on the sets of "Mile Jab Hum Tum'. Incidentally all the actors in the serial are in love with this riotous "Rats'.
Actors enjoy being in the company of "Rats' on the sets. They do lot of masti together! Guys before you feel yucky; let us tell you there is nothing creepy about it. Actress Rati Pandey has been fondly named by her co-actors cum friends as "Rats'. Isn't it cute?
All the classmates in the serial are very good friends. They share amazing camaraderie on-screen and off-screen as well. Generally they all call each other with nick names, and as this one was the cutest of all, we preferred making it known to all "Rats' I mean Rati's fans.
- Deepa Mishra/ Sampurn Media

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

AH nanz, we are rockstars...complete entertainers ROFL ROFL no wonder the views are touching the sky!! Bye nancy bhabhi Broken Heart

@Sandeep- I have loads of articles to post Big smile and yes Rati is such a lovely person offscreen too!! her interviews are so sensible :) we used to get so many articles back then! 

Hi and bye Nancy! LOL

Avu, yes seems like most of the articles are from MJHT era. That must have been the best time of her career na. She is a sensible woman, unlike many other actresses nowadays. Each answer makes sense.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaashne.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Who let the Rats out!

There is "Rats' all around on the sets of "Mile Jab Hum Tum'. Incidentally all the actors in the serial are in love with this riotous "Rats'.
Actors enjoy being in the company of "Rats' on the sets. They do lot of masti together! Guys before you feel yucky; let us tell you there is nothing creepy about it. Actress Rati Pandey has been fondly named by her co-actors cum friends as "Rats'. Isn't it cute?
All the classmates in the serial are very good friends. They share amazing camaraderie on-screen and off-screen as well. Generally they all call each other with nick names, and as this one was the cutest of all, we preferred making it known to all "Rats' I mean Rati's fans.

We are all Rats of the same family...Rats that do not bite, but share the joy of having such a wonderful personality in Rati. Star Approve

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Who let the Rats out!

We are all Rats of the same family...Rats that do not bite, but share the joy of having such a wonderful personality in Rati. Star Approve

well said! Big smile more articles coming up LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

This was before MJHT Embarrassed

I thank God as I have the best parents' - Rati Pandey
26 July 2008 | 11:53am  

Rati Pandey admires Laloo Prasad Yadav and wants to be reborn to her parents again if she has a rebirth!! Get to know her wishes rights here...

Any Minister you admire: Laloo Prasad Yadav. I think he is the cleverest Minister I have ever come across. He has the knack of cracking jokes and can easily come out of it too.

If you were to play a Super Hero, it would be: If I was a male I would like to play Troy which Brad Pitt played. Actually I am a die hard fan of Brad Pitt…

One Wish you ask from God: If there is something called rebirth, then I want to be born again to the same mom and dad as they have always loved me and done everything for me. I am totally a family person.

If you were the Prime Minister for a day, you would: Ohh then I would sign the entire India on my name.. Isn't that smart then I will rule (laughs)  

If you were stranded in no man's land, you would: I will sing and dance and entertain myself (laughs aloud) Actually I would like to study the nature …

If not an actor, then what would you have been: I was always interested in business and also have been passionate about singing. 

One Quality that you would want in your partner: Trust

Any Song that is always on your lips: Bahon ke darmiyan and Main Jahan Rahoon from Namaste London.

Best Complement received till date:  I think I have got a compliment from God, because of him I am born to the best parents!!

Any memorable incident with fans: Actually when I recently visited Assam I was totally surprised to see a massive crowd who knew me and were happy looking at me. I was really touched when they said that they liked me as Prathana and loved Har Ghar… 

Favorite Movie Dialogue: 'Nahin' the way in which Hema Maliniji says…. (She actually says it that way to give a feel)

Message for I-F Fans:  Love me and keep writing as your feedback are important for my growth as an actor. I love you all..

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Rati Pandey "does not personally believe" in TRPs

By TellychakkarTeam 6 May 2012 - 05:10
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Rati Pandey

Rati Pandey, the outspoken Indira Sharma in Trilogy Krikos' Hitler Didi on Zee TV, is happy and satisfied with her ongoing show. In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, Rati expresses her views on the so-called TRPs that rule the television industry. "I personally do not believe in TRPs, and really do not understand why it exists. If I was a producer, I would rather make a show which runs for say 80-100 episodes, and end it on a good note (smiles). I do not even know how this system of ratings works. All channels have different masses, and one does not know what will click on which channel."

Tell her that in spite of being quite popular, her show is garnering average response, and she is quick to reply, "Whatever it is, our show is very popular, and nobody can deny it. Take the example of Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. The show is very popular with the masses, but when you see the TRP, it is again average. One cannot judge the popularity of a show by taking only the TRP thing into consideration. To tell you, Mr. Puneet Goenka, Managing Director, Zee Entertainment, loves Hitler Didi and even conveyed to us that his family too watches the show personally. This is a great appreciation for us."

Ask her about the recent rumours being floated about she dating Anas Rashid (Sooraj of Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus), and Rati says, "Not again, please. People say too many things, and I really don't care. I need not fear anyone except God and my parents. I guess all this is part of the industry and one needs to go with the flow."

On her relationship status, she firmly says, "I am still single. The day I end my single ship, I will let you know (smiles). As for now, I am not thinking about marriage. I am too occupied with work and want to go miles."

Great going… Rati. Keep it up!!!

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashnePureBliss

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
If you were the Prime Minister for a day, you would: Ohh then I would sign the entire India on my name.. Isn't that smart then I will rule (laughs)   

too cute LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-ashnePureBliss

Go to top