Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 114)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
ROFL ila bedi ji..do u realize what the crap you are showing ROFL 

Nikhi's name mentioned here Embarrassed

Nupur and Mayank walk down memory lane

As it approaches its season 1 finale, STAR One's successful show Miley Jab Hum Tum is on the cusp of an unpredictable twist.

We spoke to Rati Pandey about Miley Jab Hum Tum's opening season, and about the finale.

What are your feeling as the season finale approaches?

I have mixed feelings and we were discussing all our memories of the last months. We had a blast shooting and I enjoyed every moment of the finale. I am hoping that season 2 will also be loved by the audiences... and we have done a new look!

Best moments shooting off-screen

Off-screen time is merry-making time for all of us. We chat on everything, and I share a great rapport with Bhenji (Abhishek Sharma). We are now friends, and sometimes also go out to party. I am also good friends with Jaskaran Singh and I will miss both of them.

Favourite on screen moments

Whenever I did scenes with Jaskaran Singh and Benji they were done without any retakes and the director used to be very happy. I cherish all the dance sequences I had on the show like the Kajra Re sequence.

What was the best fan comment you have read on the fan clubs and FB?

"Everyone loves Nupur's style of acting." I like those fans who criticize me because it gives me chance to grow further. But to name someone in particular there is a fan called Nikhila, who loves Nupur very much and I thank all my fans who have loved my acting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

As it approaches its season 1 finale, STAR One's successful show Miley Jab Hum Tum is on the cusp of an unpredictable twist.

We spoke to Rati Pandey about Miley Jab Hum Tum's opening season, and about the finale.

I have mixed feelings and we were discussing all our memories of the last months. We had a blast shooting and I enjoyed every moment of the finale. I am hoping that season 2 will also be loved by the audiences... and we have done a new look!

Off-screen time is merry-making time for all of us. We chat on everything, and I share a great rapport with Bhenji (Abhishek Sharma). We are now friends, and sometimes also go out to party. I am also good friends with Jaskaran Singh and I will miss both of them.

Whenever I did scenes with Jaskaran Singh and Benji they were done without any retakes and the director used to be very happy. I cherish all the dance sequences I had on the show like the Kajra Re sequence.

"Everyone loves Nupur's style of acting." I like those fans who criticize me because it gives me chance to grow further. But to name someone in particular there is a fan called Nikhila, who loves Nupur very much and I thank all my fans who have loved my acting.

OMG havnt seen this Shocked Nikhi you are sooo lucky !!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
 Miley Jab Hum Tum: 

Style Icon of the Week: Last week's Style Icon has to be Nupur hands down. In her empire-waisted purple and maroon silk lenhga with transparent long sleeves and hair pulled back to reveal crescent-shaped earrings that dangled at the ends, she looked regal and elegant. What can we say, Dussehra would not have been the same without Nupur and her amazing sense of fashion. 

Avanisss Blushing

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

OMG havnt seen this Shocked Nikhi you are sooo lucky !!! 

really u didnt know?? this is the article which made nikhi famous LOL

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Miley Jab Hum Tum: 

Style Icon of the Week: Last week's Style Icon has to be Nupur hands down. In her empire-waisted purple and maroon silk lenhga with transparent long sleeves and hair pulled back to reveal crescent-shaped earrings that dangled at the ends, she looked regal and elegant. What can we say, Dussehra would not have been the same without Nupur and her amazing sense of fashion. 

Avanisss Blushing

Nancysss Blushing my like button isnt working Cry

truly a style icon Day Dreaming she looked damn gorgeous in that dress!

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

really u didnt know?? this is the article which made nikhi famous LOL
no she never showed me Ouch LOL

Angels_SweetzashnePureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Rati Fans Rejoice As She Comes Back

Thursday, 29 July 2010 01:20 Gia
E-mail Print PDF

Rati Fans Rejoice As She Comes Back

Rati Pandey, best known as Nupur from Miley Jab Hum Tum (MJHT), is coming back to MJHT because of the fans' demands. Recently, MJHT revamped the whole show and started a new season in order to garner some TRPs. Quite a few of the old cast was taken out to make way for new members to join MJHT. The move was quite similar to the one that another Star One show: Dill Mill Gaye (DMG) tried in September 2009. Alas though, just like DMG the tactic pretty much failed. Fans were very angry that one of the most, if not the most, beloved character: Nupur was taken out of MJHT.

Again, quite similar to DMG, fans demanded for her to be brought back to MJHT. Many called, emailed, and sent thousands of messages to the MJHT and Star One team to bring back their favourite character. Thankfully, their hard work bore fruit and it has been confirmed that Rati Pandey will be returning back to MJHT as Nupur.

For Nupur and Mayur (i.e. Mayank and Nupur) fans this is great news, because many had stopped watching the show in retaliation of her being taken out. With her return confirmed, many are quite ecstatic and excited. Nupur has been a very unique character of television. While many television heroines are shown to be naive, innocent, quiet young girls (quite similar to Nupur's on screen sister: Gunjan), Nupur has been shown as this very talkative, over the top character who believes in making her dreams come true, rather than just dreaming them. Her presence in the show would always bring a smile on her people's faces. 

Nupur's character shared a very unique bond with each of the other three leads of the show, as well as the supporting characters. With Nupur's return confirmed, it will be interesting to see how the creatives explain her existence, and show her relationship with the new cast. Most importantly, many just want to see her with her on screen husband: Mayank. Fans adore their chemistry, and their little "nok jhoks" with each other. One of her trademarks as Nupur was her "by God" statement. After her exit from the show, Arjun Bijlani (Mayank) even commented that he will surely miss her "by God"s. They were definitely missed, but now since she is back, fans can finally hear her say that again.

Cheers to the Mayur and Nupur fans for all their hard work!

Author: Gia I

Telly Tadka 

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Rati Pandey:

What is the thing that you always wanted to ask to your brother and couldn't ask?

I always wanted to know if Rakesh (Rati's brother) drank during his academic career, and later on I came to know that he did, but I was OK with it. Also I wanted to know if he was seeing someone, but then last month I came to know that he has a girlfriend and the relationship has been going on for ten years and probably next year they might get engaged. And now I want to ask him for a diamond set because I have helped him a lot in his relationship as a moderator (laughs)

Longest fight that you had with your brother?
We always have a pillow fight even now and whenever he calls me, we end up fighting and he just drops the call.

An attitude of his that has always irritated you?
He is very lazy to take bath and I have to push him several times to take a shower. Because of this habit, I have to get him all expensive perfumes to cover up the odour (Laughs).

What plans for this Bhai Duj?

I am shooting that day, but will definitely call him. 

She is a loving sister nah LOL i want more SBS/SBB segments of RP and her family :DD 

Rasha4evaAngels_SweetzashnePureBliss

Go to top