Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 112)

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Hitler Didi gets its parallel lead

Monday, September 26, 2011 | 3:11:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 452 Comments
Hitler Didi gets its parallel lead

Gargi Sharma will play Rati Pandey's younger sister in the show...

Gargi Sharma the youngest contestant on Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj is making a comeback after a wide gap with a show on the same channel.

Yes, the same petite girl who is currently seen in the promos of Hitler Didi, has signed Trilogy Production's Hitler Didi on Zee TV.

Tellybuzz was the first to tell its viewers about Trilogy's show which have Rati Pandey andSumit Vats as the leads. Gargi Sharma is the latest addition to the cast and has been finalized to play Rati's younger sister…

Talking about the character, a source reveals, "Gargi will be essaying the character of Mandira who is the youngest amongst all the siblings. The story formulates from Mandira's point of view as she addresses her older sister as Hitler Didi. She has signed the contract and will leave today evening to shoot in Delhi." 

We also hear that Akanksha Awasthi of Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga and Sheilly Kaushik from Sabki Laadli Bebo will be essaying pivotal roles in the show.

Gargi Sharma refrained from commenting on the same…

So the channel finally gets someone who could call out Hitler Didi…

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

im missing her in the show :S 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_SweetzashnePureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

At the time of short circuit, Rati Pandey was the only actor shooting on the sets. When we asked her about the shocker of an incident she says, "I was the only one who was shooting when this happened. The others were in the vanity van relaxing. It was a phone sequence where Nupur had to tell the three golden words, 'I Love You' to Mayank. All of a sudden, there was a major spark and the camera lens broke. As soon as we saw the spark, I ran out of the window with my AD and other crew members; it was too scary. Even when I was re-shooting the same sequence, I was tense and just could not forget the incident that happened". 

@bold omg ROFL ROFL ROFL deadly i love you ROFL ROFL  

and glad she wasnt injured ! 

seriously yaar ROFL ROFL these three words proved to be quite dangerous ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
LOL mandy was supposed to be the parallel lead but she was reduced to an extra later :P only one or two tracks focused on her a bit. 

This one Wink

At the the end of the day, it is about the performance. "As far as the TV world is concerned, I like guys with good performances and not looks. I don't like cute-looking guys. I like a rough and tough man. But I also enjoyed watching actors with softer looks," says actress Rati Pandey. 

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

LOL mandy was supposed to be the parallel lead but she was reduced to an extra later :P only one or two tracks focused on her a bit. 

This one Wink

At the the end of the day, it is about the performance. "As far as the TV world is concerned, I like guys with good performances and not looks. I don't like cute-looking guys. I like a rough and tough man. But I also enjoyed watching actors with softer looks," says actress Rati Pandey. 
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaashne

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Who are your favourite TV actors?
I like Rati Pandey, Smriti Kalra from my shows. I like the talent of Manini De. Amongst male actors, I am fond of Rohit Khurana, Abhishek Rawat. When it comes to my shows, I like Ravi DubeyArjun BijlaniAbhishek Sharma who played the role of Benji is a fabulous actor.'

ashne

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

This one Wink

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

tussi has kyun rahe ho? ROFL ROFL well i must say this article is soo...ROFL ROFL I LOVE IT! Wink Thumbs Up

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

This one Wink

tussi has kyun rahe ho? ROFL ROFL well i must say this article is soo...ROFL ROFL I LOVE IT! Wink Thumbs Up
oh no reason , laughing is good for health remember LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Who are your favourite TV actors?
I like Rati Pandey, Smriti Kalra from my shows. I like the talent of Manini De. Amongst male actors, I am fond of Rohit Khurana, Abhishek Rawat. When it comes to my shows, I like Ravi DubeyArjun BijlaniAbhishek Sharma who played the role of Benji is a fabulous actor.'

I was abt to post the same thing...how do u copy so much Ouch

Do you see Rati's return to the show?
See, we make our shows for viewers and not for private viewing. Creative satisfaction is got only when audience is with you. So it is important that we do not neglect or ignore the viewers' feedbacks. All I can tell viewers is to wait for future surprises, and you might get Rati back.

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetzashne.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top