Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 107)

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
1st of all mayne antakshari episode bohat ENJOY kia, it was a full package of fun love masti chedkhani n thoda seriousness,

coming 2 Rati di... Uff! Each n evry moment i observed her expressions only n i have only one word 2 say ki I Love Her,

1st part pe i was like common varun ji woh mike ha sugni nehi plz pass it to rati di

2nd part haaayeee chikni kamar pe teri mera dil fishal geya! Rati di hum sab tho kabke aap per fisha chuke ha,

3rd part did realy rati di called them 3ideots?? Lol lol

4th part jab anu ji elaborate the london song sequence...Rati di's expression!...when camera zoomed uff! Her eyes spoked all ...i must say it was a very touching part n beautifuly potrayed by all of them

5th part chikni chameli's signature dance Bang on Rati di u r just mindblasting varun ji n his rayta dialoge flop hogeya, lol

6th part woh dost bhi na ha, woh dushman bhi na ha unke har ek gesture se mujhe pyaar ha!

Last...I LOVE U RATI DI

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeRasha4evaashne

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

1st of all mayne antakshari episode bohat ENJOY kia, it was a full package of fun love masti chedkhani n thoda seriousness,

coming 2 Rati di... Uff! Each n evry moment i observed her expressions only n i have only one word 2 say ki I Love Her,

1st part pe i was like common varun ji woh mike ha sugni nehi plz pass it to rati di

2nd part haaayeee chikni kamar pe teri mera dil fishal geya! Rati di hum sab tho kabke aap per fisha chuke ha,

3rd part did realy rati di called them 3ideots?? Lol lol

4th part jab anu ji elaborate the london song sequence...Rati di's expression!...when camera zoomed uff! Her eyes spoked all ...i must say it was a very touching part n beautifuly potrayed by all of them

5th part chikni chameli's signature dance Bang on Rati di u r just mindblasting varun ji n his rayta dialoge flop hogeya, lol

6th part woh dost bhi na ha, woh dushman bhi na ha unke har ek gesture se mujhe pyaar ha!

Last...I LOVE U RATI DI

Arpi copy paste your comment in that Antakshari thread by Preethi di!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfan

Saadgi_Saloni Senior Member
Saadgi_Saloni
Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
koi link toh dedo...i want to hear an see rati so bad!!!!!EmbarrassedLOL
Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

Hey Saloni someone posted the videos in the forum!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadgi_Saloni

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

Take a look here ...someone posted some minutes ago. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeAngels_Sweetz

26nightingale IF-Dazzler
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Itti Si Hansi
Itti Si Khushi
Itna Sa Tukda Chand Ka
Khwaabon Ke Tinkon Se
Chal Banaaye Aashiyan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....ArpimugfanAngels_Sweetzashne.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

I was reading this article again , Rati di is so sweet nah <3 

Times of India - Rati Pandey's Flight Fan

Rati Panday was flying to Macau for the international shoot schedule of her primetime show on Zee TV, Hitler Didi. 

Much to her dismay, actor Rati Pandey found out that the production house had been as irresponsible as ever and not bothered to do a web check-in well in advance to ensure that her co-stars and crew traveling with her to Macau were all seated together.

What they ended up with were isolated seats in different corners of the aircraft, and each seat was a middle seat. Even as Rati was reeling in the horror of her uncomfortable seat with none of her co-stars around for company, there was one old gentleman who was simply overjoyed.

The passenger who realized that it was none other than Rati Pandey, his favorite TV star traveling seated right next to him. As Rati looked around uneasily for help and made attempts to change her seat, the overjoyed co-passenger began telling Rati how regularly he watches Hitler Didi and enjoys her performance.

While Rati smiled back nervously at the elderly man, she continued to request the cabin crew to get her to sit with her co-stars. At this point, the gentleman looked clearly disappointed and said, "M'am please don't change your seat. I will not bother you at all. But it would mean a lot to me if you don't change your seat and continue to sit next to me during the flight."

Rati explained, "Sir, that's really sweet. But I must change my seat. I get very panicky during turbulence and need help in such times. And I'd feel a lot more comfortable if one of my female co-stars was around for support in such a situation."

Even as the cabin crew managed to get Rati to sit next to her co-star, she realized that she had ended up letting down a very sweet, kind elderly fan who was very keen to sit next to her. Feeling a little guilty, Rati began wondering what to do to make up for moving away from her original seat.

What she ended up doing put a big smile on the gentleman's face! Rati wrote on a tissue "Really sorry I changed my seat, sir. A li'l scared of flying! Would have been a pleasure to get to know you otherwise. God bless you! Rati". A tissue came back to Rati within minutes saying, "It's a surprise you are scared of flying given how high you have already soared in life."

So touched was Rati by his gesture that she walked over to him as soon as the seat belt sign was off, gave him a bar of chocolate from her purse and stood in the aisle for a bit chit-chatting with him. Later as the flight landed, she even posed for pictures with him. Clearly, this was one fan whose day was made!

Edited by likaboss - 17 November 2012 at 10:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRati....vula_kv....Angels_Sweetzashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Oh Nancy. what a beautiful article. hadn't read it before. wasn't into HD during the Macau track. Anyway better late than never. She is such a beautiful person inside and out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv.....ByGod.Nancy

Go to top