~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
Let it be!! 😆 first lets make this one reach 150 pages only then we'll move to the next one!!

Hna, 1 web page ki keemat aap kya janoo Sandeep babu, (bhai)
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Yes this is insane but then we are undoubtedly insane when it comes to RP ðŸĪĢ and yeah book before its too late ðŸ˜† even mahesh bhai has placed one ðŸ˜‰ ROFL RP would actually think her fans are mental ðŸĪŠ she calls us extremists already!! have u read that crazy fan wala article? 😆 
I think I am very late as usual. She would not be mine before next century. ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜† It is always possible to jump the queue though. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜† 

Very true, we are indeed insane fans. And no, I have not read crazy fan wala article. Seems interesting. ðŸ˜†
You're so slow sandy! ðŸĪ“ ðŸ˜† u want more articles?
Originally posted by indianfighter

I think I am very late as usual. She would not be mine before next century. ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜† It is always possible to jump the queue though. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜† 

Very true, we are indeed insane fans. And no, I have not read crazy fan wala article. Seems interesting. ðŸ˜†

Yeah do jump the queue! Mahesh bro is very busy these days ðŸ˜‰ 

This article ðŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/12532-celebs-and-an-encounter-with-their-craziest-fan.htm

Rati Pandey: I am actually scared of my fans as they are extremist (laughs). I would like to share one of the craziest encounters with my fan, which got me scared. I had been to my nani's place, where I met one of my fans who wrote a love letter for me with his blood and he wanted to marry me. I would like to advice my fans not to do such things and keep going happily in life. 
Khoon se love letter likha tha ek fan ne Sandeep bhai,
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Khoon se love letter likha tha ek fan ne Sandeep bhai,

ye fans bhi na ðŸ˜† and sandy bhai is too slow  he will probably read the article tomorrow ðŸĪĢ
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

This is SRK's dialogue ðŸ˜† im a huge SRK fan ðŸ˜† and yeah u have become filmy..thanks to us ðŸĪĢ soon you will become naughty too! im a bad influence ðŸĪĢ 

And lets continue in AT..the new one ðŸ˜ģ we should soon move to the 50th AT na ðŸ˜† CC isnt that important. And nancy has also left 
SRK fan...I am also his fan. Oh God, ek din mujhe SRK bana ke chodegi yeh naughty Avani. ðŸĪĢ😆 Your influence has such power. ðŸ˜†

Nancy aap kahaan koh gayi? ðŸ˜† Okay, bye to this AT and here I come new AT. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Hna, 1 web page ki keemat aap kya janoo Sandeep babu, (bhai)
Aap ka kya matlab hain? ðŸ˜›