Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: likaboss

When Mumbai's floods shocked me

By RatiPandey 5 Jun 2010 - 15:14
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Rati Pandey

A page from the personal diary of Rati Pandey

Talking of path-breaking moments in my life this one time that my whole life underwent a change was during the floods. When I came to Mumbai, I met with a disaster called floods. It was not very easy for me then because I was this bade ghar ke ladki and when I came here I had to stay in a one- room kitchen flat. It was a struggle for me and unfortunately for me this was Mumbai's monsoon. It was in July when the city was struck with floods. I stayed in suburbs and it would take five hours to reach home from the nearest shopping mart. I was lucky enough to be dropped by two people back home on the horrifying day.

It was difficult for me because I have never ever struggled so much in my life. My whole flat was filled with water. I had to eat biscuits because there was nothing else I could do. After some 15-20 days I got a break from Star Plus for the main lead. I was very happy because I had always thought I would do a main lead in any show I work for. But the days during the floods were the most difficult days of my life, something I can never forget.

Professionally there is always a challenge when I am doing a show. I believe that there are ups and downs in one's life, be it personally and professionally but I accept it with a smile. But one turning point in my professional life now has to be the death of Nupur in Miley Jab Hum Tum. When I was informed about the character dying in the show I had several questions in mind. I mean, why Nupur? I was completely attached to the character. I had played it well enough. I loved my life as Nupur. The viewers loved me as Nupur. I shot to fame with that character which has given me everything I am today. But I was completely shocked when the producers told me that Nupur would no longer be a part of the show. It was difficult to accept. But I am happy now. No regrets. Though I am sure my fans are finding it very difficult to accept my absence as I have been receiving loads of emails and messages. My fans have loved Nupur immensely and it is very difficult to digest her sudden disappearance from the show. I want to tell them that I am touched by their responses and appreciation for Nupur. I will reply to them very soon.

RP herself wrote this <3 

she's such a sweetheart! πŸ˜³
PureBliss thumbnail

Rati Pandey undergoes Physiotherapy for her injured knee

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 | 4:20:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    648 Comments
Rati Pandey undergoes Physiotherapy for her injured knee

Rati Pandey is in the phase of recuperation after hurting her knee...

Rati Pandey has been leading a very adventurous and eventful life in the past few days while she was shooting for Star Plus' upcoming reality show Ritz Jee Le Ye Pal. But the actress had a an unfortunate incident during the trip.

A source says, "Rati sprained her knee during the trip of Jee Le Ye Pal after which she is now taking treatment. Rati had earlier injured the same leg while she was shooting for her showHar Ghar Kuch Kehta Hain. Rati is presently undergoing Physiotherapy treatment."

When TellyBuzz contacted Rati, she expressed, "Actually I had this knee injury long back, and I twisted the same leg again. But because of the Physiotherapy I am doing fine now."

We wish Rati Pandey a quick recovery…
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

πŸ˜† same here πŸ˜† 

PureBliss thumbnail

Who doesn't like shopping? Well, everyone loves shopping including our telly stars. If you've ever wanted to know about your favourite stars shopping routine, this feature is just meant for you, trust us! Indya spoke to a few telly stars to find out about their shopping habits. Read on to find out…

Showing 2 of 6 imagesPrevious    Next

Rati Pandey
I am an absolute shopaholic. I never need a reason to shop. If I like something, I just pick it up. I think Bandra is a cool place to shop. But I hate street shopping, so I avoid all the raste ka maalat
Linking Road. Also, Phoenix Mills and Colaba are good shopping destinations in Mumbai. 

Outside Mumbai, I like shopping in Delhi. I think South Delhi is one place that's known for its shopping malls. Be it expensive stuff or reasonable stuff, you are sure to get everything there. Karol Baugh is one place in Delhi where you can really bargain well and shop for clothes, footwear, etc at a reasonable price.
PureBliss thumbnail
Pretty Women!     

Our Indian television is full of glam faces. Each and every show on the television has some or the other famous faces due to which the show brings in some good ratings to the channel. Sometimes the channel takes a particular popular face to improve the popularity of their show or else sometimes the story line and the character make a new comer popular. And the face becomes the center of attraction of the show; the audience watches the show just to have a look at those beauties.

TellyCafe brings you some of those beauties which had kept their hold on their respective shows. And for sure people won't like to watch the show without them. Here you go with the beauties:

Rati Pandey : Nupur-Heart of Miley Jab Hum Tum

Pretty Women! 
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, cool down Avani..You are going too fast...πŸ˜† interesting read! But I can't see the pic of the pretty woman? πŸ˜”
PureBliss thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

Wow, cool down Avani..You are going too fast...πŸ˜† interesting read! But I can't see the pic of the pretty woman? πŸ˜”

lol thats it for today! πŸ˜‰ i need to leave now  read the previous pages...loads of stuff πŸ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nancy - i was expecting u to post screen caps of RATI di in Antakshari Spl.
and still u havent uploaded Diwali spl pics in ur Fb profile...plz do it na...am waiting.
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nancy and Avani  - Thnx a lot for sharing all those articles! Had a gr8 time reading thm again...

Rati di's each article has something in it which makes us say
"Wowww...we are fans of such Gr8 Actress & a Wonderful Human being"
There is alwys something which makes us feel Proud to be devoted to This Amazing person!

God bless RATI di...She is truly the Best!!!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Nanz and Avu it really feels good to read all the old articles again!A bada thanks to you both!πŸ€—