~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ - Page 87

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by likaboss

yeah im going         im not here ðŸ˜†

Oh u went away  ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜” 

let me continue my article session ðŸ˜ƒ since nobody is here!!

my coll is starting tomorrow...last holiday ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Oh u went away  ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜” 

let me continue my article session ðŸ˜ƒ since nobody is here!!

my coll is starting tomorrow...last holiday ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 
yeaah no one is here ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

A 'Saas Bahu' Actor's True Confession!

Monday, August 06, 2007 | 6:07:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    23 Comments
A 'Saas Bahu' Actor's True Confession!

Rati Pandey who plays the typical 'Bharatiya Nari'in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai confesses that its weird to be like Prarthna!!

Confession of Rati Pandey... One Saas-Bahu role is too much

You must have often wondered whether the actresses who play seedi sadhi bahu on TV really identify with their on-screen characters. So did we, hence Telly Buzz spoke to Rati Pandeythe devoted Prarthana of Zee TV's, Har Ghar Kuch Ketha Hai.

On hearing our question, this Delhi girl wondered with a straight face, "In which planet do such door mats exist?". She went on,"It's weird; Prathana pokes her nose in matters that don't concern her. Even my on-screen husband gets tired of telling me to live my own life. But me being a typical Bharatiya nari, wants to do ghar ka kalyan "

So how different are you in real life, from your screen image?"We are like chalk and cheese and thank God for that !" Prathana believes in arranged marriage, while "I can wed only for love", she quipped.

Rati who has done Telegu movies besides some music video's will soon be seen in an upcoming Star Plus show titled 'Ghum Hua Hosh', as well. "There I play a bubbly and fun loving character . One Saas bahu role is too much", she signs off. 

Reporter: Anil Merani
Author: Anil Merani

omg my exams tomrw ! okay im deffo going bye  ðŸ¤£
On hearing our question, this Delhi girl wondered with a straight face, "In which planet do such door mats exist?". She went on,"It's weird; Prathana pokes her nose in matters that don't concern her. Even my on-screen husband gets tired of telling me to live my own life. But me being a typical Bharatiya nari, wants to do ghar ka kalyan 

🤣 
Originally posted by likaboss

On hearing our question, this Delhi girl wondered with a straight face, "In which planet do such door mats exist?". She went on,"It's weird; Prathana pokes her nose in matters that don't concern her. Even my on-screen husband gets tired of telling me to live my own life. But me being a typical Bharatiya nari, wants to do ghar ka kalyan 

🤣 

I posted this article few pages back, didn't I? 🤣 oh yeah ghar ka kalyan 🤣 🤣 

BYEE 

I posted this article few pages back, didn't I? 🤣 oh yeah ghar ka kalyan 🤣 🤣 

BYEE 
oh sorry AB i missed it ðŸ˜† BYEEE ðŸ˜­ 

congo over 10,000 views 😆
Seems like you girls are in such article mood today. Thanks for sharing Avu and Nancy! Keep posting. It is a shame I have not seen most of them before. Rati is such a nice person off-screen too. There should be more articles on her.

I liked her answer on this question:

What's your dream way of spending a Sunday?
I would like to spend my Sunday on a hill top with snowy climate and a cup of hot coffee in my hand."

She should really come to Norway once and enjoy the nice, cold winter here. Snow everywhere.😃 I will make sure she feels at home. ðŸ˜³ 

Will read through all of them...

AH nanz, we are rockstars...complete entertainers 🤣 🤣 no wonder the views are touching the sky!! Bye nancy bhabhi ðŸ¥º

@Sandeep- I have loads of articles to post 😃 and yes Rati is such a lovely person offscreen too!! her interviews are so sensible :) we used to get so many articles back then! 

Who let the Rats out!

August 1st, 2009 - 4:02 pm ICT by sampurn

There is "Rats' all around on the sets of "Mile Jab Hum Tum'. Incidentally all the actors in the serial are in love with this riotous "Rats'.
Actors enjoy being in the company of "Rats' on the sets. They do lot of masti together! Guys before you feel yucky; let us tell you there is nothing creepy about it. Actress Rati Pandey has been fondly named by her co-actors cum friends as "Rats'. Isn't it cute?
All the classmates in the serial are very good friends. They share amazing camaraderie on-screen and off-screen as well. Generally they all call each other with nick names, and as this one was the cutest of all, we preferred making it known to all "Rats' I mean Rati's fans.
- Deepa Mishra/ Sampurn Media

AH nanz, we are rockstars...complete entertainers 🤣 🤣 no wonder the views are touching the sky!! Bye nancy bhabhi ðŸ¥º

@Sandeep- I have loads of articles to post 😃 and yes Rati is such a lovely person offscreen too!! her interviews are so sensible :) we used to get so many articles back then! 

Hi and bye Nancy! ðŸ˜†

Avu, yes seems like most of the articles are from MJHT era. That must have been the best time of her career na. She is a sensible woman, unlike many other actresses nowadays. Each answer makes sense.😊