~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ - Page 83

Posted: 11 years ago

when this came out i fell of my seat out of happiness 😆 

Rati Pandey's slam book

Sunday, July 22, 2012 | 4:05:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    672 Comments
Rati Pandey's slam book

Tellybuzz brings to you the Sunday Celebrity slam book section withRati Pandey

Rati Pandey, who is essaying the character of Indira in Zee TV's popular show Hitler Didi, spared time to answer our slam book questions'

Birthday: 11th September.

Nickname: Pammy.

Sun sign: Virgo.

Hometown: Patna.

Describe yourself: I am very friendly and chirpy. I love to talk to people. I am very simple and a professional person. Acting is my passion and everything is balanced in my life.

Your strength and weakness: My family is strength and my weakness too.

What can easily impress you: I love kids. Their purity and innocence automatically bring a smile on my face.

Hobbies: Singing and dancing are my hobbies. Nowadays, I have developed a new hobby ie to play sensor racing game on my iPad.

The moment of your life when you were on cloud 9: I was on cloud 9, when I got my first show Shaadi Street. It was the moment when I came into this industry. Everytime, when I have signed a new show was a cloud 9 moment for me. I also feel very happy when I get appreciations for my work.

Do you believe in destiny: Yeah, I do believe in destiny but your thoughts create your destiny. You reap what you sow. Happiness and sadness are part of life. I am a workaholic. The results of my work will depend upon the fact that how much effort I am putting in it and the rest depend upon destiny.

Song you are humming these days: Subah Hone Na De from the movie Desi Boys and Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin from the movie Agneepath.  

Any TV show you follow: Generally I don't get time to follow any show. But I take some time out to follow my show and the shows of TLC.

An unforgettable day of your life: There have been many such moments in my life. It has to be the times, when I have bagged new shows.  

Describe your daily routine in short: I get up at around 7:30 in the morning then I rush for shooting. I shoot whole day at my sets then I return back to my home, have my dinner and I go to bed at around 1.

Your favorite pastime during your free time on the sets: I love to play games on iPad. I also chat with my co-stars and other crew members on the sets. I chat a lot with Smita Singh,Shabnam, who plays Jhumpa and with my designer. 

The best compliment ever received: My eyes are expressive and I am a good human being.

If Genie asks 3 wishes from you, then what would they be:

1. My first wish would be to make me satisfied in life, because total satisfaction is hard to get in life.

2. My second wish would be to make me totally content with my life.

3. My third wish would be to make me earn lots and lots of money. I wish to rule the world.

Your inspiration: My mom is my inspiration. She is my support pillar. I am nothing without her.

You are incomplete without: My family.

Message to your fans: My fans are my support pillars. They have appreciated my work a lot and I appreciate that appreciation. My fans inspire me to work hard. Keep loving me and stick to the views you all have about me. Don't believe on rumors. Love you all.  

Reporter and Author: Anwesha Kamal

Edited by likaboss - 11 years ago
Ah thank god she didnt get injured!

Short circuit on sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 | 3:52:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    106 Comments
Short circuit on sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum...

A short circuit on the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum left the entire unit, especially Rati Pandey in shock!!

Recently the entire team of Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum had a frightening scare as there occurred a short circuit in the sets while the shoot was on!! 

Talking about the unfortunate incident, Richa Yamini, Creative Head says, "Yes, we experienced one such incident on the sets. The electric trolley that was being used for the shot all of a sudden caught fire. But by the grace of God, nothing drastic happened". 

At the time of short circuit, Rati Pandey was the only actor shooting on the sets. When we asked her about the shocker of an incident she says, "I was the only one who was shooting when this happened. The others were in the vanity van relaxing. It was a phone sequence where Nupur had to tell the three golden words, 'I Love You' to Mayank. All of a sudden, there was a major spark and the camera lens broke. As soon as we saw the spark, I ran out of the window with my AD and other crew members; it was too scary. Even when I was re-shooting the same sequence, I was tense and just could not forget the incident that happened". 

Well, can we say that the budding love story and striking chemistry of Mayank and Nupur is getting too hot to handle now!!
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

oh yess romantic person  

What's this gum hua hosh show? :S

A 'Saas Bahu' Actor's True Confession!

Monday, August 06, 2007 | 6:07:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    23 Comments
A 'Saas Bahu' Actor's True Confession!

Rati Pandey who plays the typical 'Bharatiya Nari'in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai confesses that its weird to be like Prarthna!!

Confession of Rati Pandey... One Saas-Bahu role is too much

You must have often wondered whether the actresses who play seedi sadhi bahu on TV really identify with their on-screen characters. So did we, hence Telly Buzz spoke to Rati Pandeythe devoted Prarthana of Zee TV's, Har Ghar Kuch Ketha Hai.

On hearing our question, this Delhi girl wondered with a straight face, "In which planet do such door mats exist?". She went on,"It's weird; Prathana pokes her nose in matters that don't concern her. Even my on-screen husband gets tired of telling me to live my own life. But me being a typical Bharatiya nari, wants to do ghar ka kalyan "

So how different are you in real life, from your screen image?"We are like chalk and cheese and thank God for that !" Prathana believes in arranged marriage, while "I can wed only for love", she quipped.

Rati who has done Telegu movies besides some music video's will soon be seen in an upcoming Star Plus show titled 'Ghum Hua Hosh', as well. "There I play a bubbly and fun loving character . One Saas bahu role is too much", she signs off. 

this one , i guess it never aired ðŸ¤”

'Gum Hua Hosh' lost in the oblivion...

Saturday, December 27, 2008 | 1:07:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    30 Comments

Deepti Bhatnagar's Gum Hua Hosh,has been waiting for a launch on Star Plus for nearly three years now!! The show has Rati Pandey and Manoje Bidawai...

Deepti Bhatnagar's show, 'Shaadi Street' which was renamed as 'Gum Hua Hosh' was about to go on air somewhere in September last year, but has not seen the dawn till now.

Rati Pandey and Manoje Bidvaai are the leading pair of the show. Besides them, actors like Hrishikesh Pandey and Sangeet Haldipur are also part of the show. 

We called Rati Pandey to know about the status of Gum Hua Hosh. "I have no clue. We all have been paid by the channel for the show. The shooting is completed and we are hoping that the show comes on air soon. Well it's the call of the channel and the producer."

We called the Producer, Deepti Bhatnagar herself to know what the problem is. "I really don't know why the channel is not launching the show. It's been three years, a very long time, but still I have no clue of when the show will go on air."

Deepti has been in constant touch with the channel. "I have been calling the channel to know, but in reply I only get the answer that they will launch the show soon. There are good actors in the show who are now well established. Director turned Producer Rajan Shahi of Bidaai fame has directed this show. The concept is also very nice," she adds further.

Are there any plans to launch the same show on any other channel? "We have a contract with Star Plus in which we can only deliver a show to them. However, the time when the show will get launched will be taken by them. But I really wish the show gets its due soon," she quips.

The show complies of 27 episodes. It is a family drama revolving around various families residing at Shaadi Street in Benaras. They got permission from the American serial 'Brides Avenue', a telenovella. However, the production team made lot of changes to the story.

Well looking at the current scenario, there is no ray of hope for the show, but we hope all goes well soon!!

Reporter and Author: Rachana Trivedi

okay so gum hua hosh is shaadi street 😃

Deepti Bhatnagar's Gum Hua Hosh,has been waiting for a launch on Star Plus for nearly three years now!! The show has Rati Pandey and Manoje Bidawai...

Deepti Bhatnagar's show, 'Shaadi Street' which was renamed as 'Gum Hua Hosh' was about to go on air somewhere in September last year, but has not seen the dawn till now.

Rati Pandey and Manoje Bidvaai are the leading pair of the show. Besides them, actors like Hrishikesh Pandey and Sangeet Haldipur are also part of the show. 

We called Rati Pandey to know about the status of Gum Hua Hosh. "I have no clue. We all have been paid by the channel for the show. The shooting is completed and we are hoping that the show comes on air soon. Well it's the call of the channel and the producer."

We called the Producer, Deepti Bhatnagar herself to know what the problem is. "I really don't know why the channel is not launching the show. It's been three years, a very long time, but still I have no clue of when the show will go on air."

Deepti has been in constant touch with the channel. "I have been calling the channel to know, but in reply I only get the answer that they will launch the show soon. There are good actors in the show who are now well established. Director turned Producer Rajan Shahi of Bidaai fame has directed this show. The concept is also very nice," she adds further.

Are there any plans to launch the same show on any other channel? "We have a contract with Star Plus in which we can only deliver a show to them. However, the time when the show will get launched will be taken by them. But I really wish the show gets its due soon," she quips.

The show complies of 27 episodes. It is a family drama revolving around various families residing at Shaadi Street in Benaras. They got permission from the American serial 'Brides Avenue', a telenovella. However, the production team made lot of changes to the story.

Well looking at the current scenario, there is no ray of hope for the show, but we hope all goes well soon!!
COPYCATSSS!! we posted the same article ðŸ¤“ ðŸ¤£ 🤣 

At the time of short circuit, Rati Pandey was the only actor shooting on the sets. When we asked her about the shocker of an incident she says, "I was the only one who was shooting when this happened. The others were in the vanity van relaxing. It was a phone sequence where Nupur had to tell the three golden words, 'I Love You' to Mayank. All of a sudden, there was a major spark and the camera lens broke. As soon as we saw the spark, I ran out of the window with my AD and other crew members; it was too scary. Even when I was re-shooting the same sequence, I was tense and just could not forget the incident that happened". 

@bold omg ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ deadly i love you ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  

and glad she wasnt injured ! 
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

COPYCATSSS!! we posted the same article ðŸ¤“ ðŸ¤£ 🤣 
i posted first ðŸ˜³  ðŸ¤£ 

Hitler Didi gets its parallel lead

Monday, September 26, 2011 | 3:11:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    452 Comments
Hitler Didi gets its parallel lead

Gargi Sharma will play Rati Pandey's younger sister in the show...

Gargi Sharma the youngest contestant on Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj is making a comeback after a wide gap with a show on the same channel.

Yes, the same petite girl who is currently seen in the promos of Hitler Didi, has signed Trilogy Production's Hitler Didi on Zee TV.

Tellybuzz was the first to tell its viewers about Trilogy's show which have Rati Pandey andSumit Vats as the leads. Gargi Sharma is the latest addition to the cast and has been finalized to play Rati's younger sister…

Talking about the character, a source reveals, "Gargi will be essaying the character of Mandira who is the youngest amongst all the siblings. The story formulates from Mandira's point of view as she addresses her older sister as Hitler Didi. She has signed the contract and will leave today evening to shoot in Delhi." 

We also hear that Akanksha Awasthi of Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga and Sheilly Kaushik from Sabki Laadli Bebo will be essaying pivotal roles in the show.

Gargi Sharma refrained from commenting on the same…

So the channel finally gets someone who could call out Hitler Didi…

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

im missing her in the show :S 
Originally posted by likaboss

@bold omg ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ deadly i love you ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  

and glad she wasnt injured ! 

seriously yaar 🤣 🤣 these three words proved to be quite dangerous 🤣 
LOL mandy was supposed to be the parallel lead but she was reduced to an extra later :P only one or two tracks focused on her a bit. 

This one 😉

At the the end of the day, it is about the performance. "As far as the TV world is concerned, I like guys with good performances and not looks. I don't like cute-looking guys. I like a rough and tough man. But I also enjoyed watching actors with softer looks," says actress Rati Pandey.