~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ishikasaha

It was really foolish for a person like Zara,Radhika!I mean she knew how her husband is...still why she had to bang the door open there only!And not to forget the disgusting things that had been shown today...what kind of comedy is that???
everything is going down the lane...

it's high time that they should bring zara's memory back...and change her to indira...i feel may be after that at least something will fall in place...cvs have genuinely messed every route on which they could have traveled . On indira route shweta is standing . And i bet cvs don't know how will they deal the delicate matter , that's why are not bringing memory back . But with zara its not good to see all the stuff happening . My heart just rejects the stuffed offered .
Originally posted by ishikasaha

Zara and MK both now knew each other secrets very well😆
And Munna ..."your Child"🤣some one go and save Savita's husband🤣
so what...i want confrontation then...kab hoga confrontation...??????...not those looks...rahil's looks seriously are somewhere ...kya kahu...i know he is shown as  a terrorist but i never wanted him to be one...and then it all is not soothing to eyes...i don't know why...un looks se better tho woh useless comedy thi.meri liye ...
Originally posted by Surbhi123

everything is going down the lane...

it's high time that they should bring zara's memory back...and change her to indira...i feel may be after that at least something will fall in place...cvs have genuinely messed every route on which they could have traveled . On indira route shweta is standing . And i bet cvs don't know how will they deal the delicate matter , that's why are not bringing memory back . But with zara its not good to see all the stuff happening . My heart just rejects the stuffed offered .

Yeah...it's high time now...they are messing up horribly!Actually I thought after the leap they will focus on that only...but here toh
Wasnt this dress Cut torn by Indu??? there was some dialogue na..chupa ke rakha

But still it was Good to watch RATI di in Red ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Comedy was mere bakwas...
my whole family was still laughing it...🤣...it was the only part where my dad wasn't asking me to change...lol...😆
Malik's looks and expressions are creepy!!!!
Gosshhh...i feel disgusting seeing him these days!
Aj serf ek song ki kami thi, Niche fuloon ki dukan, upar gori ka makan lol

btw Comedy har kisi k bas ki baat nehi,
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Wasnt this dress Cut torn by Indu??? there was some dialogue na..chupa ke rakha

But still it was Good to watch RATI di in Red ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

I think Cvs have forgotten that fact!😆Yeah Rati looks gorgeous😳
After seeing all this, I wonder if Indira comes back, will they do justice to her character. I seriously doubt it.
Originally posted by Surbhi123

my whole family was still laughing it...🤣...it was the only part where my dad wasn't asking me to change...lol...😆

well my mom was -why are they showing this silly stuff whn the story otherside is so serious!