A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ye new pic Zee ne tweet kia ha apne official website per,
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Diwali Rati Di :)

God...Hum saare fans ki wishes tho un tak nahi paunch sakte, but u can convert all our Prayers and Shower ur Blessing on her na. Plz Bless our Rati di "The Gr8 Performer, Finest Actress, Wonderful person - Rati Pandey", Fill her life with Bright Sparkles of Success, Glitters of Fame & Popularity, Warmth of Love frm her near & dear ones, Sweetness of Good Health, Wealth & Happiness. God...this Diwali, Spread ur Light to remove tht darkness of bad feelings for Rati di in some ppl's hearts. In the Field of Competition that she is in, Wipe away feelings of Insecurity, Jealously, misunderstandings and other evil feelings against Rati di tht develop in some other ppl's Mind & Heart of this industry which might be sending some negative vibes towards her..and Fill them with Goodness of Wellwishes for Rati di, her Career and her Happiness. I knw my Prayers might be sounding wierd but kya kare, koi apne Dil mein Rati di ke against koi hard feelings rakhe yeh mujhe gavara nahi. Ahh yu tho badi Bindass banthi hai but kabhi kabhi choti choti baatein bhi unhe upset karthi hai. Tho plz take care of her komal Dil & Protect her frm all evil things. Kissi bhi mehfil mein kissi ki maujudgi unhe uncomfortable na mehsus karaye. Kissi ke shabd unhe chout na paunchaye.  Aur haan...Agar koi baat hai jo unhe sata rahi hai ya koi baat hai jisse woh khush nahi..Tho kripaya uss baat ko solve kare ya door kare. Apne liye ya fir apno ke liye agar unhe Waqt ki kami mehsus ho rahi hai tho, plz Give her Time for herself, for her happiness, for her peace of Mind.  And take care tht Mumbai ke crackers ki sound unhe uthna na sataye jithna 2009 mein whn she couldnt sleep for 2-4 days coz of it. And bless her with Ample time to Celebrate with her loved ones, unhe baad mein yeh na lage ki...bina kuch lamhe apno ke saath ke waqt yuhi guzar gaya. Hmm...aur kya mangu unke liye...God please Bless her with everything that she wishes whtever it is...plz grant it to her and keep her alwys Happy!!! We all Love Rati di a lot God. Plz take care of her.

Hmmm...these siggies were made during Mjht..

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAppY DiWali to all RaTIans out there!:-)god bless you all!
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
such a sweet and lovely message for our Rati di,Nikhi:-)..you snatched my words!may this festival of light brings lot of happiness and success in her life..may god always protect from bad things she will come across ib life...we love you Angel!:-)
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
did any anthakshari promo came out?😳
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 waiting to watch my gorgeous angel Rati in antakshari😃

I need lots of luck this week or may be this month...wish me luck rati fans...😊
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Happy Diwali Rati Di :)

God...Hum saare fans ki wishes tho un tak nahi paunch sakte, but u can convert all our Prayers and Shower ur Blessing on her na. Plz Bless our Rati di "The Gr8 Performer, Finest Actress, Wonderful person - Rati Pandey", Fill her life with Bright Sparkles of Success, Glitters of Fame & Popularity, Warmth of Love frm her near & dear ones, Sweetness of Good Health, Wealth & Happiness. God...this Diwali, Spread ur Light to remove tht darkness of bad feelings for Rati di in some ppl's hearts. In the Field of Competition that she is in, Wipe away feelings of Insecurity, Jealously, misunderstandings and other evil feelings against Rati di tht develop in some other ppl's Mind & Heart of this industry which might be sending some negative vibes towards her..and Fill them with Goodness of Wellwishes for Rati di, her Career and her Happiness. I knw my Prayers might be sounding wierd but kya kare, koi apne Dil mein Rati di ke against koi hard feelings rakhe yeh mujhe gavara nahi. Ahh yu tho badi Bindass banthi hai but kabhi kabhi choti choti baatein bhi unhe upset karthi hai. Tho plz take care of her komal Dil & Protect her frm all evil things. Kissi bhi mehfil mein kissi ki maujudgi unhe uncomfortable na mehsus karaye. Kissi ke shabd unhe chout na paunchaye.  Aur haan...Agar koi baat hai jo unhe sata rahi hai ya koi baat hai jisse woh khush nahi..Tho kripaya uss baat ko solve kare ya door kare. Apne liye ya fir apno ke liye agar unhe Waqt ki kami mehsus ho rahi hai tho, plz Give her Time for herself, for her happiness, for her peace of Mind.  And take care tht Mumbai ke crackers ki sound unhe uthna na sataye jithna 2009 mein whn she couldnt sleep for 2-4 days coz of it. And bless her with Ample time to Celebrate with her loved ones, unhe baad mein yeh na lage ki...bina kuch lamhe apno ke saath ke waqt yuhi guzar gaya. Hmm...aur kya mangu unke liye...God please Bless her with everything that she wishes whtever it is...plz grant it to her and keep her alwys Happy!!! We all Love Rati di a lot God. Plz take care of her.

Hmmm...these siggies were made during Mjht..

👏 lovely msg👏
love Rati..❤️
Happy Diwali to Rati and all fans of our angel..😃
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

waiting to watch my gorgeous angel Rati in antakshari😃

I need lots of luck this week or may be this month...wish me luck rati fans...😊

Best of luck, Sneha😊
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail