Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ashne

Was it that bad😊

Yep !  First exam , I have 8 more to go  Actually I think I did okay , but don't wanna jinx myself πŸ˜†
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

Yep !  First exam , I have 8 more to go  Actually I think I did okay , but don't wanna jinx myself πŸ˜†

This is ur midterm, finals?
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

This is ur midterm, finals?

These are finals , we call them externals , these are the major ones πŸ˜† And last night instead of studying I was here 
ashne thumbnail
I'm sure RP gave u the necessary boostπŸ˜†
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

I'm sure RP gave u the necessary boostπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yep , I went into the exam smiling πŸ˜• πŸ˜† If only someone tells me to write a essay on RP 
ashne thumbnail

πŸ˜† yep , I went into the exam smiling πŸ˜• πŸ˜† If only someone tells me to write a essay on RP 

What, you don't have to write essays on famous people in any of ur classes. πŸ˜²
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

What, you don't have to write essays on famous people in any of ur classes. πŸ˜²

Um nah we have one on extended text and visual text , has to be English ones so couldn't do it on hitler didi  πŸ˜† 
ashne thumbnail

Um nah we have one on extended text and visual text , has to be English ones so couldn't do it on hitler didi  πŸ˜† 

Oh u can do an english translation on it. Plus we get HD with subtitles here, so that should suffice. The prof won't know what hit him/her when they see RP. specially if it is a heπŸ˜‰
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Oh u can do an english translation on it. Plus we get HD with subtitles here, so that should suffice. The prof won't know what hit him/her when they see RP. specially if it is a heπŸ˜‰

true the exam marker will just give me a excellence when they see RP β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† Next year il do it on HD , if its still on air πŸ˜†my English exams are over , next up is maths and bio , I hate those subjects πŸ˜†
ashne thumbnail

true the exam marker will just give me a excellence when they see RP β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† Next year il do it on HD , if its still on air πŸ˜†my English exams are over , next up is maths and bio , I hate those subjects πŸ˜†

i thot u wanted to be a doctor - i doubt that's possible if u hate BioπŸ˜•πŸ˜Š