Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Two sides of the Coin...

Anjali610 Groupbie
Anjali610
Anjali610

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Dear All,

As a silent reader and just like millions of you a true FAN of IPKKND and ARSHI..

As a human being I always felt that there are 2 sides to coin hence the whole saga of Barun leaving must have 2 sides.
I would like to point of some of the speeches which have been made in past as this would have not come up at last minutes. so here it goes first I would like you all to hear very carfeully of BARUN interviews in last 10 months.

When Barun was offered the movie all hale broke with his fans of him leaving the show when the show was its highest. It almost , well actually he was forced to make a video to his fans. If you all listned carefully this is what he said:

IF you want to see ASR any one can play that role but if you want to see BARUN then you will see lots of him...what is the meaning!!!

Second interview was few months back on the last day shoot of his movie where 3 other actors of the movie together with BARUN were interviewed. They were all asked more all less same question and when what caught my eye was what BARUN said:

Besides love being on the movie sets and sad to leave the place and people but I have worked so hard and done so many hours that I really need a break and want to relax!!!!
what doea it mean!!!

Last interview today on the radio which I did not hear but read the full version posted by an admin on FB.

i am not leaving but need a break... I do get bored doing same thing very quickly..
what does it mean..

reading between lines the guy had a break to do movie and felt that i only have few years to really have a big break so if i do not take risk then i will never know.

the other side of the coin is - Gul khan and i am not taking anyone sides but just pointing out some facts..

PH came up with a story line to give BARUN the chance to be in a movie for 90 days..

They also used doubles in last few months episodes ...

May be they also agree for him to have a break and relax...

Where I think the PH and GUL have failed is to give better role for the other cast member like Akash and Payal.. which they can use it during BARUN's absence..

But my question is this  --- does BARUN really want a break or is he really bored with his character or the third option is when what lese out there that can catch my career..

As much as we and including myself love BARUN immensely and have given up hours of our day and night time watching ASR and KKG chemistry, neglecting our loved ones.. what are we achieving as life does not stop for anyone.

I am not here to judge or comment on anyone but simply to show my feelings. I am also not here to bash anyone..

If we all feel thet the show had something to offer then we should not come to conclusion on the show and watch.

So if you agree to any of the above please write your comments or hit LIKE..

best regards and dream of ARSHI or watch all the episodes again again again..

Love you all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61swetha_chvandana1965

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top