India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It hurts... but its time I guess...

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Ok so when the entire forum is busy ranting either against Barun or mostly against Gul (though I wonder why only her, there r three more lions, rt?LOL), here I just had to, had to make this post, for the peace of my own heart. Hence I start bidding farewell... its going to hurt... but to not let go would hurt even more..
Anyways, about Barun and his "longish break" ofcourse its his life and if I as a student have the right to say to my family that m bored of studies after graduation and need some break before continuing it further, then so does Barun.
 We can't actually do much, except maybe call and mail but the thing is we cannot and should not force him, its his life after all, he can leave to spend time with his wife and family, or maybe to get into movies or something, well whatever.  But then again my Dad did get a bit sad at my decision and I can't do anything about it (well actually I did, joined postgrad merely after a break of a monthDead), and so as a fan I m really sad and upset, at the thought of losing my fav show, cz personally for me IPK ends with Sarun (to each their own, I guess), and that after a few days when the clock will strike 8 I wouldn't be running to the common room but reminiscing the memory of when I used to do it and how all my friends would tease me about this obsession and craziness of mine. But then this will happen for maybe 2 days or 3 days or a week or two at the most and then I'll probably find something else to engage my interest, maybe something a tadbit more creative and useful, I wish. So then again life would go on.

I do not intend on watching the PH's new show, QH, well the most basic reason being I hate the main lead and somehow he reminds me of a triangle LOL, and I know I wouldn't be going to watch Barun's movie either, I mean for god's sake I didn't even watch the final or for that matter any part of even Harry Potter in a theatre, and thats Harry Potter, if u know wat I mean. well maybe for a while I'll rewatch all the Sarun episodes online but then things will start to fade, cz afterall its just a show, and doesn't matter how much we say it not just a show, but the truth remains it is but just a show.

frankly saying I'll have to hunt some new distraction as currently I have no idea watever is going on in any other show, maybe I'll rewatch the American series Friends or How I Met Your Mother or the Korean series Boys over Flower, who knows, somehow I never get bored of these, maybe Bb4F for nowLOL

But then still as an ardent fan I have always dreamt of a fairytale ending for Arshi and that dream would be shattered and some void would remain forever,considering I am a kind of person who finishes Chetan Bhagat, even though hating it while readingDead So personally I would have been happy and satisfied had they given us a nice ending, but its an end for me anywaysCry

BTW, what has really upset me is that fans have been continuously ranting and bashing Gul, cz "some source" said she is the reason behind Barun's departure. And without applying their brains they have just started bashing her ruthlessly, forgetting that if it weren't for her, we wouldn't have even got what we did. IPK is her brain child and we should never forget that. 

Anyways sorry for this super long comment but tonight there r so few posts where I could write all this, and I wanted to write, considering I am going through an emotional turmoil. Who thought a show could effect one so much.

So goodbye IPKKND, u'll always remain a beautiful void for me. Beautiful but unfinished and thus pinching slightly evry now and then. But anyways BYE.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnal-Reva-sabz105habsmoomin4455CDloveKranuvandana1965

AnisaUddin99 Groupbie
AnisaUddin99
AnisaUddin99

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Atleast he's not leaving the show forever right?
It's just a break for a few months right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnisaUddin99

Atleast he's not leaving the show forever right?
It's just a break for a few months right?

Who knows???????
I think it will depend on the response he gets for his debut movie. But anyways I am done, I cannot handle this emotional turmoil anymore. Its too much. he can take a break or leave or whatever, the channel and the PH may decide to run the show or shut it down, but I am done. I think its time I too returned to my world, the real one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105habs

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Srija Hug
You know I always hearted your posts and as this is going to be the final good bye and and I myself wanted to write a post for old times' sake, Im going to piggy back your post. Thanks for giving me the space to write what I wanted to convey before I bid farewell. Most of my friends here have lost their passion and even though I too had suffered from withdrawal syndrom, it had by no means affected my love I have for the concept of IPKKND so I was having trouble expressing what I wanted to say amoung my friends.
Your post came as a fresh breeze on a parched dry day.  

Anyway I am so immencely grateful that I came across a show like IPK that evoked my creativity, made me write, made me think and made me learn through the span of time I had been involved with the show. It had been truely a wonderful ride of emotions, a process of growing up. It had offered the best experience a show can offer to a viewer.

I cant even begin to express the feelings it was able to evoke inside me. I was truely passionate about this love story- passionate as I can ever be about a love story. I remember waiting with bated breath until the time came to watch the show, the anxiety for their future, the exhilaration of their chemistry, the gut wrenching pain I went through when I saw one of them hurt, the delight I savoured when I saw them together, the rabbaves, the thousand and one wonderful memories I have of this show will always always be remembered fondly.

IPKKND is the story of Arnav and Khushi and it ended for me quite some time back. But the fact that these two still shared space in the magical land of IPK always kept me hopeful that magic they shared all those months back, returning, evoking back to life. I was that optimistic fool who always thought one day, one day they will return back to their old form. But ofcourse that was put to rest a few days back. I believe my heart ache is associated with the fact that I will never be able to believe in the fact that the old Arhi will come back. That safety net I had weaved under me disappeared a few days back and now Im plummeting to the ground at break neck speed.

Anyway, I had always wanted their story to be a star crossed love story. So that ending of a 'happily ever after' seems somehow miss matched. I, being that romantic idiot at heart, thinks there is a certain charm in having their story end in a sad, unfull filled note...it's kind of fitting. Or at least for me, their story is a sad one, like all those epic tragic love stories I had indulged my time in reading.

If Arnav will return after many more months does not matter to me any longer. The love story has finally ended for me.

So with that note Im going to say good bye to IPKKND.

Edited by CDlove - 09 November 2012 at 5:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105habssrija.singh04

DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
i agree why only bash that GUL????WHY NOT ALL OF THEM...ARGHHH and hey plz don't bring other actors, the actor of QH might seem triangle face to u, but to others he might be the only actor they like, so plz edit that part, not that i am his fan, its just rude

sabz105srija.singh04

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105srija.singh04rukuswasthika

vandana1965 IF-Rockerz
vandana1965
vandana1965

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION WHEN FIZOOL HAI COMES ON.

sabz105srija.singh04

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Srija Hug
You know I always hearted your posts and as this is going to be the final good bye and and I myself wanted to write a post for old times' sake, Im going to piggy back your post. Thanks for giving me the space to write what I wanted to convey before I bid farewell. Most of my friends here have lost their passion and even though I too had suffered from withdrawal syndrom, it had by no means affected my love I have for the concept of IPKKND so I was having trouble expressing what I wanted to say amoung my friends.
Your post came as a fresh breeze on a parched dry day.  

Anyway I am so immencely grateful that I came across a show like IPK that evoked my creativity, made me write, made me think and made me learn through the span of time I had been involved with the show. It had been truely a wonderful ride of emotions, a process of growing up. It had offered the best experience a show can offer to a viewer.

I cant even begin to express the feelings it was able to evoke inside me. I was truely passionate about this love story- passionate as I can ever be about a love story. I remember waiting with bated breath until the time came to watch the show, the anxiety for their future, the exhilaration of their chemistry, the gut wrenching pain I went through when I saw one of them hurt, the delight I savoured when I saw them together, the rabbaves, the thousand and one wonderful memories I have of this show will always always be remembered fondly.

IPKKND is the story of Arnav and Khushi and it ended for me quite some time back. But the fact that these two still shared space in the magical land of IPK always kept me hopeful that magic they shared all those months back, returning, evoking back to life. I was that optimistic fool who always thought one day, one day they will return back to their old form. But ofcourse that was put to rest a few days back. I believe my heart ache is associated with the fact that I will never be able to believe in the fact that the old Arhi will come back. That safety net I had weaved under me disappeared a few days back and now Im plummeting to the ground at break neck speed.

Anyway, I had always wanted their story to be a star crossed love story. So that ending of a 'happily ever after' seems somehow miss matched. I, being that romantic idiot at heart, thinks there is a certain charm in having their story end in a sad, unfull filled note...it's kind of fitting. Or at least for me, their story is a sad one, like all those epic tragic love stories I had indulged my time in reading.

If Arnav will return after many more months does not matter to me any longer. The love story has finally ended for me.

So with that note Im going to say good bye to IPKKND.

Hug
Hey, 
We are all together in this. And one of the many things I am thankful to IPK is for giving me the opportunity to meet such awesome people like yourself. Well all I can say is I am quitting now or atleast have started the quitting process, cz I could have borne anything, as I am an optimistic fool myself, untill Arshi were together, considering its my dream love story of sorts, knowing it would probably never happen to me, I had actually started living it, and so be it in hate or in love, I just wanted them together. And as you said the essence would have lived on, even if we got a sad but classic ending, but what they r now offering is a ruined skeleton what was supposed to be a lovestory. And now as  I don't want the magic to fade too soon, and so though I feel like crying, but I know its the best thing to do.

Anyways, do visit the forum at times, I'd be PMing u my SS links, and would love if u could give it a read. End of the show doesn't really mean end of what could have been a companionship, does it?

Edited by srija.singh04 - 09 November 2012 at 5:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top