wait for INDIRA is never ending

kulbirkang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am waiting for the day when zara will be proved as indira...
i like the relationship between zara and rishi but at some times i thinks it is extra marital and is wrong
so the day when zara will be proved as INDIRA i will be very happy...😊
as far as shewta is concerned i think that both rishi and shewta has made sacrifices in their own way...
rishi has lived without his shreematji INDIRA for past 8 years and rishi is also not able to show his love for indu due to the reason that he fear that he may lose indu as well...poor guy rishi😭
shewta also did the sacrifice but i think that shewta has some vested interset in making the sacrifice
at the end i think that sacrifice made by rishi is ultimate and RISHI  should get his love back in the form of INDIRA not as zara...
so i am waiting for INDIRA the original HITLER DIDI without  INDIRA THE SHOW IS INCOMPLETE

Edited by kulbirkang - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulbirkang

i am waiting for the day when zara will be proved indira...

i like the relationship betwwen zara and rishi but at some times i thinks it is extra marital and is wrong
so the day when zara will be proved as INDIRA i will be very happy...😊
as far as shewta is concerned i think that both rishi and shewta has made sacrifices in their own way...
rishi has lived without his shreematji INDIRA for past 8 years and rishi is also not able to show his love for indu due to the reason that he fear that hemay lose indu as well...poor guy rishi😭
shewta also did  the sacrifice but i think that shewta has some vested interset in making the sacrifice
at the end i think that sacrifice made by rishi is ultimate and RISHI  should get his love back in the form of INDIRA not as zara...
so i waiting for INDIRA the original HITLER DIDI without  INDIRA THE SHOW IS INCOMPLETE

A straight-to -the-point post. I agree with you👍🏼..
The show is heading for the same i think.With Zara accepting that even she has not lived her life normally since the past 8 years.. She will definitely rise for herself and with help of rishi now will try to investigate for the truth and in that way i think first malik and then shweta will soon reveal their real selves
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes. They need to bring Indira back!!! With out her hitlergiri HD is not the same!!! I want Indira back too!!!
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
100 % TRUE...ME TOO WANT INDIRA BACK...INSHI BACK...
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm waiting for that moment when she will realize she is non other than INDIRA.

kulbirkang thumbnail
Originally posted by: light_28

A straight-to -the-point post. I agree with you👍🏼..
The show is heading for the same i think.With Zara accepting that even she has not lived her life normally since the past 8 years.. She will definitely rise for herself and with help of rishi now will try to investigate for the truth and in that way i think first malik and then shweta will soon reveal their real selves

agreed... waiting for the moment when this mystery will be solved...
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u

and stop this extra marital affair😡 immidietly
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show must go on and if they haphazardly show that Zara is Indira the show will end because after the truth what next happy family ever after... Then there will be nothing new to see accept family drama which I feel is the most boring thing to see... So guys cool down your heads and let the story unfold in its due course of time...
kulbirkang thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumitbigfan

The show must go on and if they haphazardly show that Zara is Indira the show will end because after the truth what next happy family ever after... Then there will be nothing new to see accept family drama which I feel is the most boring thing to see... So guys cool down your heads and let the story unfold in its due course of time...

is HITLER DIDI  all about family drama of rishi and indira/zara there are also more tracks other then this family drama...
for past several months this  track of family drama is going on so i request the cvs to switch to other meaningful tracks which will give variation to the show and help it to connect with the people and raise trps...
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you.  The story is leading that way only.  Already we saw in yesterday episode, that Zara and Rishi realized that how they lived 8 years and their first talk.  Their first belief as  Dil ka ristha as husband and wife... and Zara feeling motherly love for Indu... These were the first steps of realization.  I think slowly CVS will reveal Zara is Indira.