Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

*Hi everone:D|9/11 highlights*

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone, glad to see you guys😃

(the scene continues from the Garg's),Rachana is opening the door,(shocked to see that it was Vihaan), same reaction with him,(vihaan kind of embarrassed😳),And then Rachana says you to him, he says that back,he says"you are here", and then he says that I now get it because you two are sisters, he says that he knows her sister,and then says that mom gave this for gunjan, Rachana kind of puzzled😕,and then he says he will come inside, then Rachana says him to wait, (Vihaan saying that she is screwed up),Rachana goes to call Gunjan, (Rachana scared), says that Vihaan is there,Gunjan is shocked😲,Gunjan goes to open the door, (Vihaan gives a romantic look), he says that he is happy that mom saw a girl like Gunjan, then says thank you goody boy😆,Rachana goes to her room,Shail asks who is there, (poor Rachana tries to manage her🤔),Shail goes to see who is standing there,Gunjan begs him to leave,he says that he will see Shail, (vihaan give a evil smile😳).Gunjan tries to close her eyes, Shail came near her, now Vihaan is gone, (Gunjan shocked😲),then she asks what is this, then Gunjan replys that Savitri gave it,Gunjan says that a driver gave it,When she tries to close the door, Vihaan appears again,he says it was fun,then say a good bye.It is 4:01a.m,(I think midnight),everyone is making getting ready,Bua blesses the three DILs,they go to eat dinner,Bwa di serves everyone,asks Rachana all the items look rich, and grand, and says that you are lucky,gunjan comes down with a happy face😊,Shail asks you,and says that she also did fasting,(seema and Sangeetha giving the usual look, Seema seem a little scared😳),Shail is the most happy one😃,and Gunjan says "can I also eat",Shail says oh sure!, why not,"(Seema tries to be happy, but Sangeetha controls her,poor seema 😒),Seema says that she will serve herDIL,(Shail the most happiest person on earth give a big Okey!😃), Buwa says Gunjan to sit,(shail says that she is very proud of her daughter,Sageetha giving a jealous look😡,)Gunjan takes the blessing s from Seema,Mayank sees her behind,Mayank is so happy, then accidently Gunjan sees Mayank, they both smile😃,(the scene now in Charu's home),charu says "what Gunjan" Charu just gets really mad😡, (talking to San&See)Charu say that Gunjan shouldn't be happy,Sangeetha say ver good,Gunjan and Rachana are in a red dress, Rachana is still sad,Gunjan accidently sees Mayank behind,giving a smile,😃and he says a thanxs,and then they both run,Rachana says that she won't go to the college, but Gunjan makes her to,the whole family is making marriage preps,the DILS say to stay  but they refuse.Everyone is well dressed up,the DILS are so happy to see Gunjan in a sari,Gunjan says that something is missing, then says a smile😊, to Rachana,Gunjan goes to mayank's room, nd tries to find the camera, looks everywhere, then smells the aroma of a dish, then underneath the shelf she sees a plate with half eaten food.and tea,then gets up, and sees Mayank.

please forgive me if, I did any mistakes😊

PRECAP:something happens to Charu's mom, Charu faints,the DILS tell, Mayank to take her to the hospital,Mayank says okey.
Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks darling! Date wrong on your title. 😕
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the written update
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
@Vanny di
I don't know what happened to me,another one, I was in a hurry, so thats
why I didn't make it fancy, So I have edited it now, and changed the topic.
hope you like it now😉 ,you are welcome di.

@Asminita di
you are welcome di😃

Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's ok dearie! Everyone's in a hurry these days! 😉 Yep, the title is pretty now!
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
@Vanny di
Glad that you like it,Todays episode seemed to be very long,thought that it would never end, did they add like extra five minLOL,But it was good, are they putting saturday episode are not, little puzzled 😕 😆

@Shell
You are welcome friend 😃 Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for filling in for me..I was unable to do the update as my laptop crashed 👍🏼
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail

You are welcome di 😃

Originally posted by: happygirl123

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009999">Thank u so much for filling in for me..I was unable to do the update as my laptop crashed👍🏼</font>

Oh! Di you are welcome, no problem, I understand.just did my duty as a friend. 😉Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Asmi-

thanks sweety.

You are welcome 😉 😃