Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

*Hi everone:D|9/11 highlights*

-vibhakarthi- Senior Member
-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, glad to see you guysBig smile

(the scene continues from the Garg's),Rachana is opening the door,(shocked to see that it was Vihaan), same reaction with him,(vihaan kind of embarrassedEmbarrassed),And then Rachana says you to him, he says that back,he says"you are here", and then he says that I now get it because you two are sisters, he says that he knows her sister,and then says that mom gave this for gunjan, Rachana kind of puzzledConfused,and then he says he will come inside, then Rachana says him to wait, (Vihaan saying that she is screwed upWacko),Rachana goes to call Gunjan, (Rachana scared), says that Vihaan is there,Gunjan is shockedShocked,Gunjan goes to open the door, (Vihaan gives a romantic look), he says that he is happy that mom saw a girl like Gunjan, then says thank you goody boyLOL,Rachana goes to her room,Shail asks who is there, (poor Rachana tries to manage herErmm),Shail goes to see who is standing there,Gunjan begs him to leave,he says that he will see Shail, (vihaan give a evil smileStern Smile).Gunjan tries to close her eyes, Shail came near her, now Vihaan is gone, (Gunjan shockedShocked),then she asks what is this, then Gunjan replys that Savitri gave it,Gunjan says that a driver gave it,When she tries to close the door, Vihaan appears again,he says it was fun,then say a good bye.It is 4:01a.m,(I think midnight),everyone is making getting ready,Bua blesses the three DILs,they go to eat dinner,Bwa di serves everyone,asks Rachana all the items look rich, and grand, and says that you are lucky,gunjan comes down with a happy faceSmile,Shail asks you,and says that she also did fasting,(seema and Sangeetha giving the usual look, Seema seem a little scaredStern Smile),Shail is the most happy oneBig smile,and Gunjan says "can I also eat",Shail says oh sure!, why not,"(Seema tries to be happy, but Sangeetha controls her,poor seema Disapprove),Seema says that she will serve herDIL,(Shail the most happiest person on earth give a big Okey!Big smile), Buwa says Gunjan to sit,(shail says that she is very proud of her daughter,Sageetha giving a jealous lookAngry,)Gunjan takes the blessing s from Seema,Mayank sees her behind,Mayank is so happy, then accidently Gunjan sees Mayank, they both smileBig smile,(the scene now in Charu's home),charu says "what Gunjan" Charu just gets really madAngry, (talking to San&See)Charu say that Gunjan shouldn't be happy,Sangeetha say ver good,Gunjan and Rachana are in a red dress, Rachana is still sad,Gunjan accidently sees Mayank behind,giving a smile,Big smileand he says a thanxs,and then they both run,Rachana says that she won't go to the college, but Gunjan makes her to,the whole family is making marriage preps,the DILS say to stay  but they refuse.Everyone is well dressed up,the DILS are so happy to see Gunjan in a sari,Gunjan says that something is missing, then says a smileSmile, to Rachana,Gunjan goes to mayank's room, nd tries to find the camera, looks everywhere, then smells the aroma of a dish, then underneath the shelf she sees a plate with half eaten food.and tea,then gets up, and sees Mayank.

please forgive me if, I did any mistakesSmile

PRECAP:something happens to Charu's mom, Charu faints,the DILS tell, Mayank to take her to the hospital,Mayank says okey.

Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 09 November 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxOpandaymsilver55Jashpabeej81swathisDimpz06shiny3bearhuglalitha13nerisha3101shenramdassasiaheartMamanaJ12L85A HUGE FANnaj7SweetiShobhyShellJAhappygirl123DOC108MSN_VannyFastFuriousgirlasmuasmi-Swetha-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks darling! Date wrong on your title. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

FastFuriousgirl IF-Sizzlerz
FastFuriousgirl
FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the written update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
@Vanny di
I don't know what happened to me,another one, I was in a hurry, so thats
why I didn't make it fancy, So I have edited it now, and changed the topic.
hope you like it nowWink ,you are welcome di.

@Asminita di
you are welcome diBig smile

Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 09 November 2012 at 8:18pm

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
It's ok dearie! Everyone's in a hurry these days! Wink Yep, the title is pretty now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-brat2008

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-
-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
@Vanny di
Glad that you like it,Todays episode seemed to be very long,thought that it would never end, did they add like extra five minLOL,But it was good, are they putting saturday episode are not, little puzzled Confused LOL

@Shell
You are welcome friend Big smile

Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 09 November 2012 at 9:46pm
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
thanks

-vibhakarthi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index