India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

I love the villains of this show!

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Mami, mama, Latika and now Rubel...they're such perfect villains/vamps for a couple like Pankhuri & Aditya. They are the kind whom will bring them even closer with their dumb ploys. Thanks to Mami's tricks, PaYa became closer as friends, thanks to Latika the two got married and now I'm sure Rubel will try to cause problems between the two only to make them fall in love with each other even more. This time Adi will become more aware of Pankhuri, maybe through jealousy or maybe through some other misunderstanding. I want to see them heated (but valid, not forced) arguments between the two because lets face it...the process of falling in love in our Hindi serials is the most intriguing part of the show ;)

It's such a Rajshri 'Maine Pyar Kiya' type of dard Tongue

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimAnkeeeeemanju-shree-Shwetasri-RaadhniBushraa.K.S.shesherkobitasamrudhi.ranusha.cochinShellJAsharna2k6cherrypansy-Gunjan-xaviaraTOTAL-ROMANTICf.s.mlovelife.sukhi...-Deeps-*Dev.*Badtameez_Dil

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
LolROFL,even I lub the Vilans! Lolz. Yah! I agree fuly! PKDH got HIT review over Screen! Coz of its Best Story! I wana c d Proces of faling in lub! B/w PaYa "pyar ki Aahat bhi hai, aur Hitchkichaahat bhiEmbarrassed" Regards

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyanusha.cochinsukhi...*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Where is this review?? Can I have link please??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Such positive spirit, I LOVE.

For the best show, we have to have the best villains. They're the perfect villains. We love to hate them with a passion. Each and every one of them.

There is just a different kind of fun and enjoyment at yelling and cursing at the TV when the villains come on screen. During Shivam days, I almost broke my TV.. hehe.

PKDH is just the best show ever created. Every character is perfect fit. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyanusha.cochinsukhi...

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Reemz you spoke my mind... I was thinking about the Mehnish Behl character in MPK! But he tried to force himself on Bhaggyasree (the heroine)!! If Rubel tries that on PK... then she will be one unlucky girl to be attacked twice in the period of 2 months! I hope she has learnt some karate chops after the last attack!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Nice POV reemz...Mami-Latika made PaYa marriage a reality Smile
Now waiting 4 Rubel's part in their love story...But seems like Rubel s gonna be more dangerous villain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post once again! Yes I agree with you. Like all the other negative characters who have tried one thing &instead the opposite occurs leaves me with some hope that Rubel too will be the reason for Adi falling in love. It would def be a cherry on the cake if we saw a scenario in which the two argue, it would give Adi a chance toperhaps realize that the reason to why he fought w Pankhudi is bc he cares for her. I have a feeling that this will happen! Just sitting back&enjoying it for now ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Where is this review?? Can I have link please??
I will find & send you links.Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index