India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

arghh what frustrates me !

shracraze Senior Member
shracraze
shracraze

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
im so not in the mood for any crap, like comeon! people who are quitting the show just because barun isnt going to be there ??? what the... i agree that we all will miss him for the 2 months but that does not mean that we stop watching it. I know he is the only one who can play asr good but still! IPKKND isnt made up of one person. Its made up of an entire team ! the team consists of Sanaya, Daljeet, and many others! you will be letting down the whole ipkknd team if you quit just because barun isnt going to be in the show because he is going on a break! the cv's have always managed to surprise us before so why not believe in them ?? im sure they are going to do their best to entertain us till barun comes back ! so please guys , dont just you are going to quit because you wont see barun on screen for 2 months , think about everyone else who is putting in their hardwork! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanakadevimayabegum

sanakadevi Senior Member
sanakadevi
sanakadevi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
thankyou for making this post, thank you Clap
know one actual knows the main reason why Barun is having this break, we have all just made stupid conclusions and now we are trying to defend it. I will continue watching this, show cause i feel the same way! YES, ASR WILL BE MISSED, IPK is incomplete without ARSHI! but being a loyal fan i will always watch his! People who have decided to not watch this show, well i feel they weren't fans or arshians in the first place. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index