Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Celebrating 5 years of Saawariya & Sonabir! (Page 5)

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
 She really came with a bang only to fizzle out later...But I still keep hoping the better from her...May be one day she will live up to our expectations...As of now though, she seems least bit interested in her career and blissfully unaware of what people really think of her...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

She really came with a bang only to fizzle out later...But I still keep hoping the better from her...May be one day she will live up to our expectations...As of now though, she seems least bit interested in her career and blissfully unaware of what people really think of her...Confused

blissfully unaware is the best way to be in good and bad phases... but I hope she improves and surprises us all! Sonam does have potential! 

Pirated_Fun

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

there was so much craze around sonam at that time especially in my family lol. My mom was like she has never seen a prettier actress then my sister became a big fan of hers during delhi- 6 time! She used to go she is so darn pretty every time she used to appear on screen. How ever now things are quite different, players has done some damage! i hope sonam bounces back again!

Gauahargeous_N

nalinidj Senior Member
nalinidj
nalinidj

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
What lovely memories.Smile  I truly enjoyed this movie, and have watched it a million times.
I would love to see this couple together again.

I think this young lady is the approved Kapoor bahu.  Madam Neetu really had good things to say about her, and I think that is the reason why Papa Kapoor was so upset by the KWK episode.  He took it very personally.

Gauahargeous_N

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Shockedits five years??

All  I remember from this movie is that I was in awe of Sonam's beauty...she just looked divine in this movie...The rest of the movie was not worth remembring...

Gauahargeous_N

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I miss Sonam and Ranbir...wish they could sort out their differences and do a film together damn it...Sonam however I feel could have been better with her performances...I didn't Thank You and Players did anything for her...she needs to improve I know she can get better! She may not be where Deepika is but still think Sonam can comeback with a good performance.

Ranbir on the other hand...outstanding every single film he's been amazing, he gets better and better with each film :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-Gauahargeous_N

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
oh man! even I remember how I couldn't get enough of praising Sonam's beauty in Saawariya and Delhi 6...she looked ethereal to say the least!!

Gauahargeous_N

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

Sonam is amazingly beautiful...and Ranbir and she made/makes an amazing couple...would be awesome if they work together again...well, I watched Saawariya when it released and I remember almost nothing of that movie except the characters...I think if the setting wasn't so dark and depressing, the movie could have done really well!!

P.S. a few months ago I watched Salman scenes from Sawaariya which also had Sonam and I quite liked their chemistry there 

I have to say i loved the whole dark setting, the intense colour to it, and as you say we do remember the actual characters mostly from the movie, but just a simple storyline was touching

The only thing i didnt like was Salman Khan (sorry to his fans, i dont mean anything to them) i never liked him, but here i found it rather hard to even hear what the hell he was saying and doing, and how a woman like Sakina was pulled by him)

I do agree that Sonam has this face that is so classic, that she works so much better - she reminds me of Waheeda Rahman, of her in those Guru Dutt movies

Why did Ranbir-Sonam break their friendship, its such a shame...  coz i would love to see them do a movie together, always wanted that after Saawariya

Edited by Lennie - 10 November 2012 at 9:46am

Gauahargeous_N

Go to top