Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Celebrating 5 years of Saawariya & Sonabir! (Page 4)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

Yeah I agree. The movie was a dud.. SLB's worst perhaps but those days, when Sonam and Deepika were pitted against each other, I'd personally liked Sonam more. She wasn't bad in Saawariya.  And Ranbir-Sonam made such a good pair! Sad that noone thought of casting them together again. 

I think people assume Ranbir and Sonam won't work together hence don't offer them!! 

I hope someone offers them a great movie and they actually do it... putting any problems they have aside! THEY LOOK SO DAMN GO TOGETHER! 

PS. Salman-Sonam should work together again too... before he gets too old! lol but they had chemistry! 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 09 November 2012 at 9:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
After KWK debacle, I guess noone dared to cast them together. But that remains the best episode in the history of KWK for me. LOL

Haha I thought Salman looked old in that movie. And was wishing she'd go back to RanbirLOLOuch Had she chosen Ranbir at the end, the film would have been a HDDCS sequel but atleast worth a 3 hour watch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grounderbambogli

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
But Nitu, do you think they will sign a film together? Things have soured between the 2...and Sonam seems like a stubborn person to me...I don't see her bending backwards to work with Ranbir even if her career is on a downswing like Deepika did, nor do I see Ranbir bothering to make things better between the 2 because he doesn't actually need to work with her either..Confused

I still wish they do put aside their problems and work together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogliruky786

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

But Nitu, do you think they will sign a film together? Things have soured between the 2...and Sonam seems like a stubborn person to me...I don't see her bending backwards to work with Ranbir even if her career is on a downswing like Deepika did, nor do I see Ranbir bothering to make things better between the 2 because he doesn't actually need to work with her either..Confused

Sonam and Abhay had issues but are now working together in Raanjhnaa! if it's a good role I think she might work with Ranbir too! same goes for Ranbir... 

It would be sad if they never work together! 
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Sonam and Abhay had issues but are now working together in Raanjhnaa! if it's a good role I think she might work with Ranbir too! same goes for Ranbir... 

That's true, Abhay-Sonam are o hopefully there is hope...but ...ahh I hate to be so negative, I think Ranbir-Sonam's issues are stronger/deeper than Sonam-Abhay's were...I still think Sonam fell for Ranbir and ended up heartbroken...

But still *fingers crossed* ...I wanna see them together again.

ruky786

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
i really like the songs...and quite enjoyed the movie itself

i love ranbir now...but when the promos of saawariya had released I had a huge girl crush on sonam...i found her so pretty and all

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binge

After KWK debacle, I guess noone dared to cast them together. But that remains the best episode in the history of KWK for me. LOL

Haha I thought Salman looked old in that movie. And was wishing she'd go back to RanbirLOLOuch Had she chosen Ranbir at the end, the film would have been a HDDCS sequel but atleast worth a 3 hour watch. 

but in HDDCS I wanted her to go back with Salman... LOL 

That KWK episode was epic... but if Sonam said 1 or 2 bad things about Ranbir she also said 10 nice things! Ranbir did the same a week before... don't understand why Rishi got so mad! lol oh well! 

grounder

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

That's true, Abhay-Sonam are o hopefully there is hope...but ...ahh I hate to be so negative, I think Ranbir-Sonam's issues are stronger/deeper than Sonam-Abhay's were...I still think Sonam fell for Ranbir and ended up heartbroken...

But still *fingers crossed* ...I wanna see them together again.

yeah Sonam probably liked him! LOL but they were cute!

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 09 November 2012 at 10:56pm

Go to top