Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

EVIL character suits Mathura (Sheetal)...

Arthi4 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Does anybody think that Mathura plays better in evil character than innocent character...I was complaining the whole time that she's not a good actor at all, I mean that she couldn't even act at any point 😕 BUT today I felt that she's not that bad and her negative character portrayal is so much better than an innocent role...Of course she is not even close to our SaRun 😛 in acting department at any distance, but today I felt that she was okay...does anyone else think the same?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have only seen her in negative roles...and she is quite good at it
i found it weird when she was all innocent...i have been waiting for the day be would turn into a vamp
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anita_21492

i have only seen her in negative roles...and she is quite good at it

i found it weird when she was all innocent...i have been waiting for the day be would turn into a vamp

same here..I have seen her in a vamp avtaar since Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, even though she turned out positive at the end of the serial, but then in Pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani, she was a vampt too. So, for me it was hard to imagine her innocent as they portrayed her to  be in the start...😊
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you. 
Her looks also suits Negative role. I'm not saying she is bad looking but she  looks very rude, not sweet and soft .
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sohara

I agree with you. 

Her looks also suits Negative role. I'm not saying she is bad looking but she  looks very rude, not sweet and soft .

that is what i was thinking