India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kussum better then police's dogs!!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Sigh!!! two weeks without kussum were so good and then those damn relatives on dinner had to switch her ON back  in my house!!

But today's episode was damn funny, Who knew Kkussum's smelling sense is stronger then those dogs in police investigation department. I mean she was able to conclude that Abhay was killer by just his scent (Dhatture kaa scent use karta hoga, jo world main sirf ek hi bottle hainLOL). When Mahi was murdered dogs were pressed in by the ACP to check for the killer's scent, at that time the dogs couldnt smell Abhay LOL

But today Kkusum was able tooClap another job prospective for her after the serial ends (if it ever ends!!!)Dead

Jammy.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 6:20am | IP Logged
LOLLOL.............Jammy a question for you why you take this silly drama seriously?
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 9:40am | IP Logged
LOL Jammy , you are something else LOL
AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Then we have to give two Clap Clap to Kkusum!!

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:15am | IP Logged

You're absolutely right, jammy. LOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolate

LOLLOL.............Jammy a question for you why you take this silly drama seriously?

LOL me take this crap serious!!! Taking this show seriously is going to seriously hurt my seriousness LOL. If my seriousness comes to know about this, my seriousness will get seriously offended and then I wont be getting serious anymore.LOL

Its just that sometimes I have to forcefully feed my brains this crap and I am overwhelmed by the stupidity of it all, and I cant help but conclude all though all the actors are good looking, thier IQ levels must be running in (- negative) mid fifties, for they are dumb enough to come on the set read what crap they have to speak that day and just dont understand themselves whats going on.Confused

On the other hand the Show's Kroducers seems to have no IKue (IQ, not even negative),  or mercy at all, when they are mass torturing the people LOL. I left being serious about eKta's serial when after the death of 2 old woman in real life(who died because they were too shocked to learn about mihir's deathOuch). She brought mihir back from death.

Currently I am just purely disgusted.Dead

Jammy.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 12:40am | IP Logged

LOL......Oh jammy seriously i had no idea that u will take my not so serious post so seriously. Believe me you are not the only one who watch this crap forcefully...there are so many ppl who are bound to see this crap only because there is no other option.

Even i used to watch this stupidity only for my auntAngry. But now Thank God i have better option than thisWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top