Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
After watching today's esisode I have found bhabho to be utterly rude, uncivilised, uncultured and arrogant and the biggest hypocrite. If she can allow chavi to pursure her education  further then why not Sandhya. Bhabho herself is uneducated and by being adamant on her stand she seems to push the society back in 1800s where women were confined to kitchen and responsible for childbearing. gone are those days where women were walked upon and beaten. Why can't bhabo see the futune of rathi household through modern eyes. It is her ignorance betraying her in the form of Meena, Chavi, Mohit and Vikram.
She thinks that by getting educated Sandhya will surpress or overrule Suraj but does she respect her husband in front of her children and dils what lesson does she teach Chavi- household chores, respect for her elders and cultures. Bhabo is utterly wrong in saying halwai's wife is always is confined to kitchen. how wrong she is ? Why only Suraj is trying tocontrol why not Vikram? Meena gets her way with her lies and nautanki why has she forgotten that after marriage a son's first duty is to his wife.
She has forgotten that women like indira gandhi, mother theresa, queen elizabeth, benazir bhatto, Margrette Thatcher have rules the world.
She is demeaning the women society of her backward and illiterate attitude.
PLS DO NOT BASH ME.

Edited by -ZoyaAsadKhan- - 10 November 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarambodidiLovePrajab2011abhay12Deebzsamin6shivamalaJuna04Ashi22PatrarekhaMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNCIVILISED BHABHO:VB Note pg3" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Agree with you , bhabo  was horrible today..  though she's allowing chhavi to study further is becoz of her in-laws.. she fears that if sandhya gets more qualification, she will not over-rule  suraj & family  though she herself is  the decision maker of the family &insulting baba  for  what ever reasons .. she's anyway too small to understand the  substantial women you have mentioned

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05huneymonsta

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
why anyone would bash you??? whatever you said is true..u didn't use any abusive language...its constructing criticism..yes bhabo is being portrayed as uncivilised and selfish..ok if we accept her background in defending her that too is not enough the way she is hurting Sandhya after knowing what she had done for her son and family

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you...

Girls of today are going in space like Sunita Williams and these pathetic ladies like Bhabho want to keep their DILs in house only..

Shame on them.

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I am extremely sorry but I beg to differ from you. I agree Bhabo is not an epitome of virtues but to condemn her like this is unacceptable to me and since you have opened a thread  we can agree to disagree.1.  Bhabo is not from a urban educated background like you and me. You cannot expect her to have liberal thoughts like you. That comes with education and neighbourhood inflences and both are regressive in Bhabo's case.

2. What Suraj is asking for is the moon in Hanuman gali terms. Had it been a doctor or engineer even Bhabasa admitted she would have agreed ,but you are asking for IPS. A profession in which her son either has to break away from the family and live with his wife  as she will be posted in different districts or contend a life of separation for long periods. She has seen her son sacrifice everything for the family. She wants him to have a happy married life where his wife will be with him always. That is not possible in IPS

3. IPS entails lot of risk to life. She does not want her beendani to put her life at risk.

4. Even so called educated parents living in cities will not accept the IPS idea easily. Bhabo is after all from a village.

5.I know what you will say. You will say can't she see Suraj's pain. She can see but she feels that it is still better than to  see him in pain throughout life when Diya aur Bati will be separated.
6. Bhabo knows Suraj has not understood the full implications of IPS and that is why she is stopping him.
7. Your next argument will be let her leave it to them Why does she have to decide? In a joint family individual rights have no meaning and the family head decides for all. You may not like it but that is how 65% of India lives.
8.Her method of doing things may be wrong but her intentions are definitely not  bad.
9regarding Chavvi and Mohit like Bhabo Suraj is also to be blamed for not standing up for himself and pampering Chavvi beyond reason
10. Bhabo did not want Chavvi to be educated. It is her inlaws who are compelling her to do that.

I meant no offense. It is just a point of view.Big smile

Edited by UMDU - 10 November 2012 at 2:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaPriya_990SwerveBae

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

UMDU  - can  i ask you personal question

kaheen tum khudh Bhabho tou nahin ho naa...i mean the one who is playing role bhabho Wink

beacuse evrytime literally every time ure defending this rascal woman

Free country hai apko jo sochna he sochiye. Mujhe kuch nahi kehna.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarPriya_990SwerveBae

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

kaheen tum khudh Bhabho tou nahin ho naa...i mean the one who is playing role bhabho Wink

she just got good and correct answers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

she just got good and correct answers.
Thank you Samah beta for your prompt defense. God bless you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarSwerveBae

Post Reply New Post

Go to top