Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

Kya Introduction Hai Members Ke!!? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

~Poonam~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Poonam~

Posted: 07 July 2006 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

img348/7746/1152226172233914en.gif

yah hai merea introductionEmbarrassed

Name: Poonam

Birth sign/Birthday: 18 July

Your hobbies: watching T.V ofcouse looking for blooper in Kektas showEmbarrassedLOL. chatting with friends on MSN YAHOO. music, dance, playing game.  dreaming about EIJAZZEmbarrassedHeart

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: secrateEmbarrassed

If you had three wishes, what would they be:  but i can't na?Cry and if i could i wouldn't have told anyone i would have kept secrateLOL

How did I reach IF:  GOOGLE(thanks to kkusum LOL...)

Your first friend on IF- don't remember. i goes to so many fourms so forgotEmbarrassedUnhappyOuch

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? its very hard (not at all) kunal Embarrassed

Which character do you most resemble: umm umm nimmo i don't know but i am also confusedEmbarrassedLOL

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?

i will tell when i think of someEmbarrassed

A member you wanna be friends with: umm doesn't matter. as long as that member is not rude and doesnt have nakara and stuff...OuchConfused

5 words to describe you: funnyEmbarrassednot boringLOLsweet(couse people says thatEmbarrassed) tall LOL skinnyLOL(that what everyone tells me and i says i'm fineEmbarrassed)

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? huh?Confused

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-

mai sabhi baghwan mai manti hoo. or vrart bhi buhut karti hoo. its reminds me the next vrart is on way. Tongue i belive in godTongue i belive in chamatkar tooEmbarrassed

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: when kunal kissed nimmo when he was leaving for work.

Edited by ~Poonam~ - 07 July 2006 at 10:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Introduction Hai Members Ke!!? (Page 4)" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eynem

Goldie

Eynem

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Name:
Eynem

Birth sign/Birthday:

Scorpio/26th Oct

Your hobbies:

Ummm well I love reading books, watching TV n painting …ohh yaa Indian forum is kinda like a hobby too

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:

Well my ultimate dream would be being married to Johnny Depp

If you had three wishes, what would they be:

Johnny Depp,Eijaz khan n owing Prada..cux I love everythin frm tht brand!

How did I reach IF:

I dun remember..i think a friend told me abt it n asked me to check it

Your first friend on IF:

Ummm..i dun remember

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?

I love KUNAL n kantabhen rocks as well

Which character do you most resemble:

Ummm nimmo cux im really clumsy

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?

I loveee this forum..i wont change a thing

A member you wanna be friends with:

I'll like to be friends with everythin as long as they r not rude

5 words to describe you:

Cute,funny,smart,friendly n clumsy.

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?
Nimmo n kunal together n living happily ever after

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-

Well Im not really tht religious buh I do believe in God n tht He is looking out for awl of us!

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:

ummm I love awl of kunal n nimmo scenes buh my fav is when kunal kisses nimmo..it was jushh soooo cutee

Edited by Eynem - 08 July 2006 at 8:07am

dhoopkinarey

Goldie

dhoopkinarey

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Name: Naina

Birth sign/Birthday: October baby- Libra Tongue

Your hobbies: IF, watching tv (sadly, this is it)

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: Cardio or neurosurgeon, owning a restaurant and boutique, maybe acting LOL

If you had three wishes, what would they be: 1 billion dollars, for my family and I to always be healthy, and three more wishes (sorry for being so cliched Wink)

How did I reach IF: My sister introduced me

Your first friend on IF- No one has befriended me yetCry

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? KB. Her jokes are hilarious. Whenever I am sad, I remember her pizza hut ka opposite joke- pizza hat na mat!

Which character do you most resemble: I think I am Swati, Nimmo, and Naina combined. I am ambitious like Swati and Naina, but I value my family very much as well, just like Nimmo.

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? Keep up the great job

A member you wanna be friends with: All of you guys Hug

5 words to describe you: ambitious, lazy, diligent when I want to be, smart, and people tell me I have a certain kashish (like Kajol-not unbelievably good looking, yet there's something about her Embarrassed)

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Knowing all other Balaji serials, I don't think Nimmo will ever end. But the best ending in my opinion would be Kunal and Nimmo realiazing their love for each other.

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I am deeply religious, and I try to improve myself as a person because you can only be a strong religious person when your foundation as a good person is strong.

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: I loved the romantic comedy aspect of KHNK, so I am not a huge fan of the recent scenes, which are very romantic, but have lost their comic touch. So, my favorite scene has to be their suhagraat! LOLApprove

Edited by dhoopkinarey - 09 July 2006 at 2:33pm

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Name-Shruti

Age-18

Birth sign/Birthday-7th July/Cancerian

Your hobbies-Dancing,Listening 2 music,Watching TV,Singing,Surfing on net & IF

Your ultimate dream, or dream job-2 become famous in life

If you had three wishes, what would they be-Thts a secretWink

How did I reach IF-I loved Prem-Mukti of KZK & was searching their article & tht's how i got on IF

Your first friend on IF-Shagun

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo-Kunal,Nimmo & how can i 4get KB

Which character do you most resemble-I m ambitious like Naina,Swati a bit as i want 2 give my work priority 1st,Clumsy as Nimmo & Confused like Kunal @ times regarding clothes

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share-Y don't ppl start promoting KHNK through their signature

A member you wanna be friends with-Every1 there is no1 like special or sumthing after all v all r a bif family

5 words to describe you-I think its 2 small 2 describe myself in 5 words i can fill entire book regaring meWinkLOL

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be-Happy ending Kunal-Nimmo 2gether & KK-KB 2getherWinkLOL

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-I think v all r beleivers of God & sumwhere every1 shares a special relationship with him sumtime in their life

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far-There r so many tht i have 4gotton d counting myselfLOL

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 09 July 2006 at 10:42pm

kaash

IF-Sizzlerz

kaash

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Name: kashfia (nick kaash)

Birth sign/Birthday: 12th septBig smile/i'm a virgo like eijooBig smile

Your hobbies:watching serials & movies,making siggysWinkLOLsleepingLOL

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:though i'm a dietitian..but doing a job of a kindergarten schoolSmilecoz..i luv to teach childrenBig smile...but waiting for some gr8 opportunitiesEmbarrassed

If you had three wishes, what would they be:i wish i could meet eijoo..i wish i could meet salman..i wish i could meet iqbal ( hum bewafa hargis na thi..par hum wafa kar na sakiLOL)

How did I reach IF:while searching eijaz's pixBig smile

Your first friend on IF-may be its Rupa87...but she didn't come here since last 9 monthsConfused

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?hottie & confused kunalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Which character do you most resemble:kunal'sconfusion at everywork

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?no...it's a rocking forum alreadyBig smile

A member you wanna be friends with:with everyone from KHNKBig smileBig smileBig smile

5 words to describe you:shy...pagalLOL...caring...lovingEmbarrassed...sometimes creativeConfused

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?kunal & nimmo will live happily ever after

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-when i feel very happy..i always thank my Allah....but when i feel sad...i never talked to himCryCryCry

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:too many....but for now...kunal kissy & huggy sceneEmbarrassed......

Edited by kaash - 10 July 2006 at 11:34am

prettyasjen

IF-Sizzlerz

prettyasjen

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Name: Jennifa aka prettyasjen

Birthsign: 2nd Feb/ Aquarius

My hobbies: Well, hanging out wiv friends, watching movies, dancing, playing different types of sport, arguing LOL Wink and eijaz and eijaz and finally eijaz!!!!!! LOL LOL Wink

My ultimate dream/ dream job: To be a successful businesswoman

If you had three wishes, what would be: 1) I wish that everytime i wished for sumthing it came true!!! Big smile Big smile Tongue then i wudnt hav to ask for three wishes wen i will hav everything i want everytime i WISH~~~~!!!!!!!! Tongue

How did I reach IF: I typed in kkavyanjali, becoz im a huge fan of eijaz, and eijazanita the jodi!!! then after time pasted i found out that eijaz was doing another show so nowadays i jump forums alot!!! its quite tiring all this jumping LOL

My friends on IF: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many to say!!! but guys i luv all of uzzzzzzz, u know who u r!!!!!

My favourite charcter in Nimmo: Has to be the most Handsum hunk on earth Eijaz Khan aka Kunal!!!Embarrassed

Which character do I resemble: It always has been nimmo, its not nimmo really its Sanjeeda!(but thts my opioin) but at this minute it has to b NATASHA<<< how dare cum into an eijaz khan aka Kunal relationship>> Wink

A member i want to be friends with: EVERYONE!!!!

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God: A relatiosnhip built with trust and careing!!

Favourite Kunal-Nimmo scene: Has to be all the kunal and nimmo scenes becoz i think kunal aka eijaz acts very cute an adorable!!!awwwwwwwwww like the scene where he held nimmo from the back and was hugging her and talking romantic to get natasha jealous!!! n then the best scene eva~~~~~ wen kunal kusses nimmo>>>awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wink

natasshafan

IF-Rockerz

natasshafan

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Name: Sana

Birth sign/Birthday: Aquarius/Feb 6

Your hobbies: I-F, watching star serials, making sigs etc...

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: become a graphic designer

If you had three wishes, what would they be: meet Eijaz/Anita, get everything i need, give a home to homeless people

How did I reach IF: I wanted 2 watch KA online and i searched on google...this was the 1st site that came upBig smile

Your first friend on IF- Uzi Di (white rose) who is still a great friend!Hug

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? KUNAL!!!!Hug

Which character do you most resemble:hmmm...NimmoEmbarrassed

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? I think there should be CONTEST OF THE WEEKEmbarrassed manjot...ur doing a great job as a mod!Clap

A member you wanna be friends with: hmmm...lots!Embarrassed

5 words to describe you: shy, quiet, computer-lover, EijooianWink, AnitaianWink

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? She'll end up with Kunal

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I never get mad @ god... i think everything that happens...want meant to happen and nobody can change itEmbarrassed

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: When Kunal consoles Nimmo..sweet!Embarrassed And Kantaben's jokes..LOL

sushmita_90

sushmita_90

Posted: 12 July 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hi this is sushmita new to this forum Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top