Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

Kya Introduction Hai Members Ke!!? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Name: Jenny

Birth sign/Birthday: Aug 7/Leo

Your hobbies: Watching TV, Reading, Playing Sports, hanging around on IF, Cooking, making friends.Big smile

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: Ultimate Dream: To make my mom and dad always proud of me and my accomplishments. Dream Job - to be something unique and different.

If you had three wishes, what would they be: 1) That my grandfather would come back, 2) Give all happiness to my mom and dad. 3) I would be able to and understand MATH.

How did I reach IF: I was searching for KYPH updates and stumbled on it. I was a guest and joined two days later.

Your first friend on IF- ahh, there are so many.. It's kind hard to pinpoint them down.. But it was Diksha who left IF ages ago and Meghavi.Big smile

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kunal!Embarrassed

Which character do you most resemble: Nimmo - good at heart, a bit clumsy at times and very sweet and lovingWink

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? I love the forum and love the contests - they are amazing!

A member you wanna be friends with: Everyone at KHNKBig smile

5 words to describe you: Sweet, friendly, chatterbox, calm and impatient.

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Kunal will realize after Nimmo leaves the house that he loves her and then instead of Nimmo chasing Kunal, it will be Kunal doing it.. - hopefully no probs from his stupid family membersOuch

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- For me , my God is my friend. I share everything with God and except to get answers back. I believe in God.Big smile

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: ahh:) So many.. which one? hmm.. 5 main scenes I have liked.. 1) Kunal's introduction sceneEmbarrassed 2) Nimmo and Vic's chapal sceneLOL 3) Kunal gifting Kantaben and Nimmo gifts. 4) Naina not winning the contestLOL 5) Pam and Kantaben scenesLOL

Edited by jenny1000 - 05 September 2006 at 8:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Introduction Hai Members Ke!!? (Page 2)" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gopi

Groupbie

Gopi

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Name:nima

Birth sign/Birthday:leo/ august-???

Your hobbies:to go out w/ friends, shopping, play volleyball

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:to become a math teacher

If you had three wishes, what would they be:

How did I reach IF:form my friends

Your first friend on IF- alot cant list them

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?kunal

Which character do you most resemble:nimo, becz she is so sweet n loveable.

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?I love the forum and love the contests - they are amazing!

A member you wanna be friends with: every1 in KHNK

5 words to describe you:sweet, friendly,loveable, the best person to hung out w/

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?i think kunal will realize after nimmo leaves the house n kunal will do anythin for nimmos love.. then they wont have any problems form the family memebers..

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- i belive in God..

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:when kunal n nimmo go to the club with kunal sis, n while kunal is drancing w/ nimo... they looked so cute

desirocks

IF-Rockerz

desirocks

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

NaMe: AnU

BiRtH sIgN/BiRtHdAy: jUnE 16th/cAnCeR

YoUr HoBbIeS:mUsIc, WaTcHiNg TV, IF,dAnCiN

YoUr UlTiMaTe DrEaM, oR dReAm JoB: tO bEcOmE aN iNtErIOR dEsIgNeR
iF u HaD 3 wIsHeS wHaT wOuLd ThEy Be:
2 BeCoMe rIcH
2 hAvE tHe bEsT sPoRtS cAr
2 hAvE mOrE wIsHeS

HoW dId I rEaCh IF: tHrOuGh My cOuIsIn

uR fAv cHaRaCtEr In NiMmO:kB

wHicH cHaRacTeR dO u ResEmBlE iN nImMo:kB,sHe Is VeRy FuNnYEmbarrassed

AnY sUgGeStIoNs FoR tHe FoRuM, oR iDeAs YoU wOuLd LiKe To ShArE:nO iT jUsT rOcKs Clap

A mEmBeR yOu WaNnA bE fRiEnDs WiTh: EvErY1

5 wOrDs To DeScRiBe YoU:lOvInG,fRiEnDlY,CaRiNg,coOpRaTiVe,cOoL

HoW dO yOu ThInK NiMmO's CoNcLuSiOn WiLl Be:vErY hApPy

LiKe NiMmO hAs YoUr OwN GoD, wHo ShE lAuGhS, cRiEs, AnD gEtS mAd At, TeLl Us AbOuT yOuR rElAtIoNsHiP wItH GoD- sAmE aS nImMo

FaVoRiTe sCeNe In NiMmO So faR:wHeN kUnU hUgGeD nImMo fRm bAcK Embarrassed

Edited by desirocks - 02 August 2006 at 4:20pm

sonu!

sonu!

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

very gud idea!! so here goes mine....

Name: sonu

Birth sign/Birthday: am saggi

Your hobbies: reading, surfing net, dancing, cycling n well hang around wid frnds

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: wan 2 b a heart surgeon.. well i change my decisions pretty easyily so well dono

1)i wil ask 4 unlimited wishes

2) all hy dreams cum true

3) no1 in dis world wud b eva in pain

How did I reach IF: searchin 4 pics

Your first friend on IF- tahima

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? kantaben

Which character do you most resemble: will say nimo.. coz all i care is de happiness of my family.. .. n luv 2 fight wid god

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? hmm well i wud say dis forum is juz perfect!

A member you wanna be friends with: each n evry person

5 words to describe you: sweet, talketive, friendly , smart, decent

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? well nimo will fall in luv wid kunal.. kunal will also start luv her.. n de will realize whn nimo will get married 2 vik n after kunal gettin married 2 nat

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- well juz luv 2 fight wid god.. but noe wat.. evrytime i say k like.."oh god. plz dis thing shud not happen" n dat thing doesn happens.. so god listens 2 me evrytime

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: de 1st time whn oscar ran after nimo..

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

masala

masala

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time introducing myself anywhere on IF. I never usually participate in any discussions. But, KHNK is an exception. After looking at everyone's passion, i just couldnt resist the temptation. so here i m introducing myself. i hope to meet several eijooians over here.Smile

Name: Aarti

Birth sign/Birthday: Sagittarius

Your hobbies: Dreaming about Eijaz 24/7

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: I reallllly wanna be an actress for Balaji TV shows. I dont want to do anything else but join balaji for Eijaz's sake!!

1) hug eijoo in real life (i do tht in my dreams Embarrassed hehe...)
2) become an actress for balaji telefilms
3) become friends with eijoo and get to know more abt him

How did I reach IF: while googling indian TV shows

Your first friend on IF - no one Cry

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? KUNAL SEHGAL

Which character do you most resemble: hmm... i wud say nimmo cuz nothing EVER goes right in her life and MY life!!

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? You guys are awesome. Keep it up!

A member you wanna be friends with: hmm... all the eijooians Smile

5 words to describe you: Eijaz lover

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? no comments

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: Every scene with Eijaz!!
1) all the mauritius scenes - esp when kunu is worried for nimmo
2) riti's wedding - when kunu hugs nimmo to irritate natasha
3) club scene - when kunu and nimmo dance together

What I would like to see: I m waiting for the day when Kunal feels Nimmo's touch Embarrassed

Edited by masala - 06 July 2006 at 9:17pm

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Name: Meghavi

Birth sign/Birthday: Aries - April 14th

Your hobbies: I love playing sports, and I like reading, too. 

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: Wow...there has been a lot of things I want to be ..lolz...umm..rite now ...I unno..maybe an aero space engineer..Embarrassed

If you had three wishes, what would they be: - For an honest answer I would have to think a lot, so rite now im gonna say 'I unno.'  But im not one of those ppls who would ask for a 100 more wishes...Tongue

How did I reach IF: By searching 'kkusum' on google.

Your first friend on IF- Manjot, I think ... Confused

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? - Kantaben, Oscar Tongue Nimmo and Kunal.

Which character do you most resemble: - I really unno lolz.

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? - Maybe we could be go on properly with the motw's.  Like you know, have them continuously for some time.

A member you wanna be friends with: lolz...everyone. (You know, that's everyones answer...so I thought I would continue the trend!)

5 words to describe you: - Sensitive, Sweet, Short-tempered, Sarcastic and Active (can't sit in 1 place for a long time!Tongue)

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? - Humm..I dun think its gonna be nimmo and vik, cuz I dun think Nimmo likes Vik neemore.  I think its gonna be Kunal and Nimmo together in the end.

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God - Ohh..well lolz..sometimes like Nimmo I 'talk' to God, but I dun get mad at God lolz. TongueEmbarrassed

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: Whn Kunal got irritated of Nimmo's snoring, and whn Nimmo got irritated of Kunal's snoring, so the 1st nite whn they got 'married.' LOLTongue

Edited by meghavi - 06 July 2006 at 9:26pm

giaa

giaa

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Name:   Gia

Birth sign/Birthday:    21st July

Your hobbies:    IF, KHNK and fashion design

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:   is to work for myself!

If you had three wishes, what would they be:   to run my own business, to live in a new place every 5 years, to write for Balaji

How did I reach IF:   searching for more info on JJKN

Your first friend on IF-   no one person...everyone was so friendly when i got here

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?    Nimmo and Kunal

Which character do you most resemble:   Swati

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? I really wish we'd all be around on the weekends sometimes.

A member you wanna be friends with: everyone

5 words to describe you: opinionated, extrovert, fun loving, nurturing

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Nimmo with Kunal (happily eva after) ofcourse...and KB will be their kids nanny!

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-    I'm here coz of him and he's there for me

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: too many to count..I love the way that Kunal melts everytime he sees Nimmo crying!

Hey Manjot, great idea. Thanks. Clap Clap

shanelle

shanelle

Posted: 06 July 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Name: Sweta

Birth Sign/Birthday: Capricorn / 15 January

Your Hobbies: Watching T.V. , Visiting IF

Your Ultimate Dream or Dream Job: Dreaming to meet Eijaz

If you had three wishes, what wud they be: I wish for Eijaz marrying me Wink Wink and many more wishes

How did I reach IF: searching for Eijaz

Your first friend on IF: I think in KA forum, it was uzi di

Who is your fav character in Nimmo: Kunal, undoubtedly

Which character do u most resemble: a lil bit of Nimmo and of Kunal LOL

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas u wud like to share: its gud enuf at present Embarrassed

A member u wanna be friends wid: all the members Smile Smile

5 words to describe you: sensitive, introvert, helpful, polite, practical

How do u think Nimmo's conclusion will be: may be both Nimmo nd Kunal accepting each other nd living happily ever after Embarrassed

My relation wid God: sometimes like Nimmo, but most of the times, I am happy wid HIM Big smile

Favourite scene in Nimmo so far: The first kiss scene, it was lovely, Nimmo was all lost Wink Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top