Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Name: Umm I think my name is Soumya

Birth sign/Birthday: Umm before the Haloween day that is on the death of Headless Nick's death ๐Ÿ˜† .Ok I am born on 30th oct and I am a bichoo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your hobbies:Spamming in I-F๐Ÿ˜‰,cracking PJ's,Listening to muzic and dancing๐Ÿ˜Š

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: To become a doctor and to become 5.8 feet tall๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you had three wishes, what would they be:

i)To Marry Eijaz Khan and Abhishek bachchan

ii) To be the most intelligent person in the world๐Ÿ˜†

iii) I will wish for more 100 wishes

iv)To become the Admin of I-F๐Ÿ˜†

How did I reach IF: Ummmm by internet๐Ÿ˜ณ.Ok i google searched for Rajeev Khandelwal's pic and so I reached I-F

Your first friend on IF- Umm luving_gal_neha and Bhaskar bro

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? Kunu kunu and Kanta ben๐Ÿ˜ณ

Which character do you most resemble: Umm mixture  Kanta, Kunu and Nimmo

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? Umm abhi I don't have any suggestions or idea but if I have some ideas will surely post

A member you wanna be friends with: Umm All the people who are addicted to I-F

5 words to describe you:Funny, mad, cuckoo , cute and evil

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? Ummm Nimmo and Kunu happily married and it continues taking a leap everytime๐Ÿ˜†

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- It's a bit like Nimmo's.Wen i m happy I thank God. When I am really sad I curse God. So it's like a tit for tat relation๐Ÿ˜ณ

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: Umm When Kunu gets drunk and dances in the disco and dadaji comes and tells Kunu that he and Nimmo can marry and I just luved Kunu's expression in that scene. From that day onwards I started liking myEijaz

shaika00 thumbnail
Name:shaika

Birth sign/Birthday: december/capricorn

Your hobbies: going online on IF, chattin, playin basketball, hanging around with frndz and watchin serials

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:doctor

1.to make auni(mohit mallik of millee) my boyfrnd

2. to become rich

3. to become doctor without any study

How did I reach IF:i was seaching videos for kaisa ye pyar hai when i saw this forum and joined it

Your first friend on IF-samera

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? of corse it is kunal

Which character do you most resemble:kunal because im a girl and i dont luk lyke any of the girl in khnc

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? itz perfectly ok

A member you wanna be friends with: every1

5 words to describe you: frndly, funloving, crazy

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? like the end of the show? maybe they will show us a happy family

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-
a bit lyke nimmo when i dont get anythin i scold God and when i get somethin i thank Him

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: kunal kissing nimmo b4 goin 2 office
Yaashi thumbnail
1)Name:Yaashika(Yaashi)
2)Age:well still thinking ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
3)Birth Sign:Taurus
4)My Hobbies:Painting&DO IT SOMETHING Creative,Reading
5)My wishes:Ek achhi insaan banu jisse log mujhe pyaar se yaad karein. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š .
6)My first friend on IF:Jes(Global Moderator)& Buttercup
7)How did i reach IF:Because of Teeya,she was allways talk about interviews and soaps and sooo many things.
8)My favorite charactor in Nimmo:Off course Kunal,Nimmo,Kanta,Varsha,Dadaji,and now jenifar(natasha)
9)5 words about me:Very Emotional,sometimes funny,allways happy,understanding and simple.
10)My Favorite scene in nommo.. jab 1 st time nimmoruth kar chali jaati hain tab kunal uske ghar jaakar nimmo ko apne saath aane ko kaheta hai par jab woh manti nahin tab jis tarah se apna pura Adhikar nimmo ko batakar haath khich ke lekar jaata hai ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ that the best scene.or dusra do din pahle jab Nimmo ne Kunal se kaha ki woh jab Kunal ki zindgi se chali jaayegi tab sabkuch achha ho jaayega us waqt kunal kahta hai ki "MEIN TUMHE KABHI MERI ZINDGI SE Jaane NAHIN DOONGA KYUNKI TUM MERI BEST FRIEND HO" ๐Ÿ‘.

smartrockstar thumbnail

Name: ummm well parents named me Chandrani Mandal but friends named me "chandu"hey...dont get confused..im a female..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Birth sign/Birthday: Libra/22 oct 91

Your hobbies:welll playing basketball,reading,writing,making siggys,running,drooling over eijaz,watching khnk,coming to IF and sitting on hotmail

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: ummmmmmm a scientist

If you had three wishes, what would they be: ah well

1: eijoo's phone no!๐Ÿ˜›

2: good height and the face i wanna c myself in๐Ÿ˜›

3: another 99 wishes! how wicked! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

How did I reach IF:welll i used to go to fame gurkul official site and from there got a link to if and ws a guest till march...pheww and then finaaly registered! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your first friend on IF-Mabel di meri jaan.....mwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahz love u๐Ÿค—u r an angel.. (i love all my other friends too)

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?Kunal!! (so hot na)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Which character do you most resemble:ummmmmm kunal(im not a flirt!!i am innocent)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share? well people should be online on weekends too and discuss and comment more on fanfics!๐Ÿ˜ณ

A member you wanna be friends with: ahan!! i think.....Khushi di!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

5 words to describe you:innocent,๐Ÿ˜ณsweet,๐Ÿ˜ณcaring,๐Ÿ˜ณmoody and intelligent

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? ahan! I think nimmo will be thrown out of the house when she gets preggy coz they got a certificate saying kunal cant b dad๐Ÿ˜ก

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- well i love god coz he has sown me lotsa miracles๐Ÿ˜›

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: ahan!! K-N's first meeting and kunal's entry!๐Ÿ˜ณ

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Name:Shagun

Birth sign/Birthday:Aries/10th April

Your hobbies:Ohhhhhhhh a lots,Reading, writing,watching good TV shows[n sometimes bear few shows as my fav actors r a part of it],watching good movies, making siggies, make frnds,and the list goes on an on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn๐Ÿ˜›

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:I want to b a Doctor๐Ÿ˜Š

If you had three wishes, what would they be: 3 wishes:

1] To remove all the terrorism frm the world n have World peace

2]Ask for more wishes.

3]THE BIG SECRET๐Ÿ˜†

How did I reach IF:Well I was surfing on the net n was searching a Info[updates n pics] on a show called Saarthi, initially was a silent member but who could stay behing I guess I had to participate I was so tempted๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your first friend on IF-Shruti and next was Laxmi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?: I think the entire world knws it The top list is  KUNAL SEHGAL, NAMRATTA MATHURIA AKA NIMMO AND KB, RISHAB , KK

I also like Dadaji,Dadi(after she changed) n Abhay, Varsha, Raj,, OSCAR, n offcourse Bhagwaan humare Siddupaji๐Ÿ˜ณ

Which character do you most resemble: Well it's a mixture of Kunal n Nimmo, n may b thts the reason I love their respective characters, I m clumsy n confused n yes I also try to b a good frnd.๐Ÿ˜Š n RISHAB i am honest n also love my siblings

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?-Ummm this forum rocks n must say Mango ,Minnie n rest of the moderators have done a fab JOB, n the new viewbies rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

A member you wanna be friends with:Every one[all rocking ppl out here,who r part of this forum๐Ÿ˜ณ

5 words to describe you:Optimistic,Sensitive,Lazy at times,Clumsy,Loyal/dedicated and short tempered at times [5words, aint sufficient for me]๐Ÿ˜†

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?-First of all I don't trust kekta, most of the times whtever she blurts out is for a Publicity stunt,However I Hope Kunu-Nimmo get back together n realize tht thy both r soulmates n we have a happy ending of season 1[remember Nimmo's prayer in yesterday's episode,I want to see the same kinda ending]๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

PS:Just got a thought I wanna see 5 years leap in KHNK, Kunu-Nimmo totally in love n having a cute baby , n KB's makeover n a sweet humourous drama[ n KB's total makeover howztht]๐Ÿ˜‰

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I believe in god, I Have one belief tht god is always with u, In life whtever happens it happens for ur own good, whether its pleasant or unpleasant, God has his unique way of shwing every one a rt way,however I believe n always thnk him for being always there for me๐Ÿ˜Š

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:LOTS-ALL KUNU-NIMMO SCENES๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ,Rishab scenes many many scenes,Kunal KB scenes:Namely

Esp frm the time when they came face to face n realized tht they r the ones who r tying knot, The frndship which emerged between them n the rest is history:I like them all, The consolation scenes, Drunkard scene,The scene where Kunu holds Nimmo's hand n takes her back to his place,the Romance act[wrt to Kunu] ,the  dance scene[at the club],Also the scene where he asks her whether she was crying, without looking at her tears awwwwwww I loved tht scene, also the scene when he said tht Nimmo will always b a part of his life, little does he realize tht he cant live without her,etc etc etcโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.. In short every cute, lovable Kunu-Nimmo scenes which is a part of their love story

the apart frm tht Kunu's introductory scene,, gosh I saw it again n definetly my heart beat was racing tht time, N the scene when Oscar runs behind Nimmo n Kunu-The connection[who is always confused] n Vik the confusion [Misunderstanding creator] hold her, aww I was hooked to the show after watching the promo itself

N offcourse all KB scenes, esp Kunu-KB n Nimmo-KB-Kunu scenes

Mine is a never ending list

Luv,

Shagun 

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago
Kim_11 thumbnail
Name:Kim

Birth sign/Birthday: Hehe..11th May..Taurian

Your hobbies:Chatting with friends,Coming here at the forum
Your ultimate dream, or dream job:To become famous! That's it!

i)To Marry Eijaz Khan..hehe..I don't feel it is possible but stil..

ii) To be the most pretty girl

iii) I will wish for lots more wishes

iv)To also get more posts..Look at the posts!

How did I reach IF: I was a big fan of Remix.that's how i landed here..I have also met the gang at planet M.

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo?
Namrata Mathuria ie,Nimmo and Kunal Sehgal
How can i forget Kanta Ben ๐Ÿ˜†

Which character do you most resemble:
Natasha in like looks and Nimmo's color and hair color

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?
The forum has gained a lot of Fame but can advertise lot more to attract fans from all over!

A member you wanna be friends with: Umm All the people who are addicted to I-F

5 words to describe you:
Cute,Sweet,Fun-loving,Bubbbly~

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be?
Ummm Nimmo and Kunu will be like crazy behind one another and lot of affection.They would maybe have to face hardships after divorce but later they should live happily married

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God-
I believe in God.

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far:
I like the naughty looks at eijaz's face.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I feel the best seen ws the first day epi when the dances took place and also when kunal and Nimmo shared Love

That's all..Hope i get lots of friends!
Bye
Kim ๐Ÿ˜Š

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yay!....ma turn!๐Ÿ‘

Name: Nikki๐Ÿ˜Š

Birth sign/Birthday: march21๐Ÿ˜Š

Your hobbies: TV...computer...talkin on da phone..an wen therez skool..STUDYIN!๐Ÿค“..tho i don'y hav glasses๐Ÿ˜†

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: mayb a doc...๐Ÿ˜•still thinkin!๐Ÿ˜‰

1.to be mrs. manoj bohra๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

2. to b rich yaar!$$๐Ÿ˜†

3.somehow brin ma gr8 grangpa bac๐Ÿ˜ณ

How did I reach IF: trin 2 find pix of prem an mukti from kzk๐Ÿ˜‰

Your first friend on IF-sophia an jenny.....๐Ÿค—

Who is your favorite character in Nimmo? kunal an nimmo๐Ÿ˜‰

Which character do you most resemble: none๐Ÿ˜†

Any suggestions for the forum, or ideas you would like to share?perfect yaar!๐Ÿ˜‰

A member you wanna be friends with:evry1 yaar!๐Ÿค—

5 words to describe you: funlovin๐Ÿ˜Š....crazy.....funny๐Ÿ˜†.....honest....trustworthy....๐Ÿ˜Š

How do you think Nimmo's conclusion will be? happy endin๐Ÿ˜Š.....but u no ekta na!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- well......wen somethingz ronge i do talk 2 god....but not ina temple or anything...kinda  maself...make sense?๐Ÿ˜•

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: all of Kunal an nimmo secenz yaar!๐Ÿ˜‰

had fun answrin da question yaar!

Nikki๐Ÿ˜Š

ashita_tweety thumbnail
Name: ASHITA

Birth sign/Birthday: 19 OCT

Your hobbies: VISITING IF AND READING FAN FICS ๐Ÿ˜‰

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: MEET KUNAL ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

1........I HAD STAR ONE
2........I HAD LOADSSSSSSSSS OF MONEY
3........AROUND THE WORLD TRIP

How did I reach IF:
I DONT REMEMBER ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Your first friend on IF-
ANGADKRIPAFAN (KRITIKA)

KUNALLLLL ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NIMMO (I AM VERY CLUMSY......I KEEP FALLING THE WHOLE DAY ๐Ÿ˜† )

NOT YET .......BUT WILL TELL U IF ANY IN FUTURE

A member you wanna be friends with:
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

5 words to describe you:
FUNNY, SWEET , NAUGHTY, FRIENDLY AND ORGANIZED

MARRIED AND HAPPILY LIVING WITH KUNAL

ACTULLLY MANYYYYY CANT DECIDE
Edited by ashita_tweety - 17 years ago
sweet_&_sexc thumbnail
Name:sapna

Birth sign/Birthday:16 april

Your hobbies:making sig-avi and listening 2 music

Your ultimate dream, or dream job:becomeing eijaz's wife ๐Ÿ˜ณ

1.be eijaz's wife ๐Ÿ˜ณ
2.bring all fights in the world 2 come 2 an end
3.be an actress

How did I reach IF:just surfing the net

Your first friend on IF- jazmeen

kunal

dunoo??

more contests

A member you wanna be friends with:
all

5 words to describe you:
funny,crazy,friendly,sweet and .....dunoo

kunal and nimoo happy ever after

somethings can not be explaned

cant decide? ๐Ÿ˜•

Bani*Walia thumbnail

Name:Roshni

Birth sign/Birthday:17 june

Your hobbies:visiting IF,Watching TV...

Your ultimate dream, or dream job: to be a great doctor and make lots of money

1. to be Ejaz's wife, which isn't possible
2. have lots of money
3. to be a person whom everyone will love

How did I reach IF: while looking for tv serial's pics

Your first friend on IF- no one yet

one and only Kunal

Which character do you most resemble:hmmmmm..๐Ÿ˜•

NO...IF is perfect

A member you wanna be friends with:all of the member

5 words to describe you:freindly,lazy,sensitive,trustworthy,funloving

kunal and nimmo together

Like Nimmo has your own God, who she laughs, cries, and gets mad at, tell us about your relationship with God- I believe in God...nowdays I'm little angry with him

Favorite scene in Nimmo So far: all of Kunal-Nimmo scences

Edited by Bani*Walia - 17 years ago