kirthiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys if possible go to the geet forum and see the posts during dec 2011! there were exactly the same kind of pleas and requests! but she has been least bothered. and am sure she would continue with the same attitude again! jumping from channel to channel and actors to actors! 
am sure qubool hai ll not get the same support. because gul showed almost the same scenes from geet in ipkknd. but unlike geet, ipkknd has become phenominal.  every1 knows about it! believe me! and if gul again use the same ideas on yet another channel, no one wud fall 4 the trap again!
so its better if she tries 2 concentrate on OUR BABY(she planned to KILL her so called baby so we r adopting it! wont we guys?) for her own good!!!
so keep up the pressure!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But during geet da chanel was being revamped ...dis time she has no excuse fr killing OUR BABY...she is just horible
kirthiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: crackerszone

But during geet da chanel was being revamped ...dis time she has no excuse fr killing OUR BABY...she is just horible

this time too she tried to escape saying it was barun's decision 2 quit but we fans were smart enough 2 figure out and she s trapped!!!
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I live in Canada. Is there something I can do from here?
I have already emailed SP - all the emails that were posted on rima's post.
I am not even Indian and this is affecting me!!
What can I do?

Gul and 4 rats - never watching anything with your hands in it, ever again!
Indian Media - boycotting it!!!

What else can I do?

There is a whole group of us doing the above.
Anything else we can do??? Please let me know!

Barun and Sanaya, you have our love and support for ever.

Thanks,
Desiree Benoit
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail
I am just mailing the same requests and demands...again and again ...I think you too please do the same...

I am from U.S...so just doing what we can do from here.
kirthiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

I live in Canada. Is there something I can do from here?

I have already emailed SP - all the emails that were posted on rima's post.
I am not even Indian and this is affecting me!!
What can I do?

Gul and 4 rats - never watching anything with your hands in it, ever again!
Indian Media - boycotting it!!!

What else can I do?

There is a whole group of us doing the above.
Anything else we can do??? Please let me know!

Barun and Sanaya, you have our love and support for ever.

Thanks,
Desiree Benoit

guys 4 now keep supporting the show with as many mails and calls as possible! even after staying in india, we dont have much else to do than the same. support in all possible sites and social medias like twitter, facebook, star plus official page and eveywhere else possible, other than the mails..
lets hope 4 the best...
kirthiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

I am just mailing the same requests and demands...again and again ...I think you too please do the same...

I am from U.S...so just doing what we can do from here.

s dear all of us r trying to do our best. we ll definitely succeed!!! 
come on tm ur in dream world why would gul scrap her show do u have proof to show .
get the facts right then talk.
geet was different ipk is different in geet channel revamped here in sp not the case there should be something else to the story barun might need some time to promote his movie and channel not giving so barun quits why gul is dragged .
not blaming barun its tough for him too both serial and movie pendulum state u know.
Edited by drasthiangel29 - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We will not let Gul get away with killing IPK!! She sucks!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
kirthiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: drasthiangel29

come on tm ur in dream world why would gul scrap her show do u have proof to show .

get the facts right then talk.
geet was different ipk is different in geet channel revamped here in sp not the case there should be something else to the story barun might need some time to promote his movie and channel not giving so barun quits why gul is dragged .
not blaming barun its tough for him too both serial and movie pendulum state u know.

did u just notice the way the story progressing! everybody felt a hitch! missed the magic. 4lions confirmed the speculations in forum32!!!
though nothing like forum 32 came out for geet, eveybody did notice the story detoriate durng the last two months! so try 2 accept it!
the prophecy is repeating! and ll continue 2 repeat if ts not stopped now!