India-Forums

WU 9 November (Page 4)

criticaleyes Senior Member
criticaleyes
criticaleyes

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by criticaleyes

Why not make Viraj the Valmiki figure in this whole skewed up Ramayana and show Viraj from start to finish. Born innocent, corrupted by circumstances, turned evil, and then self reflection leading to repentance and punishment.

Oh, please, enough already w/ such stupid mythological analogies.  This is one wacky Ramayan - 'Rama' gets killed and 'Ravan' lovingly carries his body to 'Sita'.  (Notice all my quote marks here - they are called sneer quotes for a reason!)

If as rumored, Sriti is leaving, they should show Viraj regretting his actions and then bring in a new female lead - for the moment, I can think of none better than Adaa Khan - Amrit of Amrit Manthan.  Pull her out of that serial, and give her the lead role here, and build in a brand new cast around them, all based in Manali.  In short, morph it into a brand new show.

@Bold: this is the last comment I'll make about the Ramayamna analogy and raghav being Ram.
If Sia is Sita then it was a second marriage. Sita is known as the ultimate pativrata and her being remarried and calling the second guy Ram is pretty ignorant.
If Viraj is Ravan then Sita was married to ravan, which is absurd!
 So, I would suggest that we DROP the Ram-Sita-Ravan analogy and stick to analogies that make sense.

@ Italics: Valmiki is one such figure who became a sage after being a robber and a murderer.

Valmiki merely happens to be the author of Ramayan.  That's about it. And Valmiki's transformation happens to work as an effective analogy for Viraj's redemption track!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenaamnaKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index