Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks. :)

And about Uma, LOL, she was there last episode as well. Uma came for Sia's karva chauth. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwale-Swetha-PristineSoulForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 9 November (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Mystic,

Thanks for the update. Are they planning another leap ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK-Swetha-mysticgoryfilms

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Oh, dear, I just loathe such mahaan people! Sleepy

If Gayatri actually thought that Viraj was innocent, that would have made sense.  But since she didn't, this was just inane.  In fact, what Sia is doing is perfectly logical, after showing her as a total cretin the last several months, they seem to have finally shown her acting sensibly (based of course on the perception that she had that Viraj killed Raghav so that he could get her back).

But the cops had arrived. It's not so logical in front of the police. LOL

Edited by likarsh - 09 November 2012 at 7:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwale-Swetha-ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
The precap wasn't much.

Sia says how Viraj thought he would be able to separate Raghav from his family, or them from Raghav and Sia will now show Viraj separated from them... errr... something like that. Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwale-Swetha-PristineSoulrasiya.-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Mystic

Fixed both the 'stretcher' as well as the description of what Gayatri actually told Sia.

But one thing - reading your update, how did Uma magically surface there?  Shouldn't she be in Manali?  What a coincidence that she should surface there just on the day that her dear damaat is gone.

@ Bold: Also, she's put on more weight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoul

criticaleyes

criticaleyes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Just a spontaneous thought while watching the episode: Showing Raghav lying down next to Sia and their dialogue was just to stretch the Raghav-Sia mushy interaction; and Viraj, he could basically carry the entire story as a one man army. Of course, the army needs the rest of the populace and therefore, all of the other characters could act as necessary elements in the story.

They have failed to make this into Jahnavi's journey. She has already supposedly moved on, found love, married, widowed etc. etc. I don't think it's jahnavi's story really.

Why not make Viraj the Valmiki figure in this whole skewed up Ramayana and show Viraj from start to finish. Born innocent, corrupted by circumstances, turned evil, and then self reflection leading to repentance and punishment.

Women who are victms of DV need support and protection, but perpetrators of DV need to be taught lessons.

How about making this SB story the latter?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoul-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU , Adi ! Hug

btw.. Adi, Embarrassed Can u pls. take the pic of the New Montage ? Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulmysticgoryfilms

jerren

jerren

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i loved sia when she says raghav is not a body he is her raghav when commissioner says dead body. i cried more when gayathiri taken her medicine exclaimed to raghav's photo she has done what he asked but he never plz come back and krish look at the moon and then kiss the raghav photo it was very heartful for me. krish already lost his mom and dad and now his best raghav chachu. i feel so sorry for krish.
when raghav was taken away in strecher it was very painful for his family especially for sia and krish not only for them, for me also. Every fan of harshad alias raghav also wont stop crying in these sceen.
i loved when raghav said to sia he will always with her so stop crying.
And viraj tells one bullet, two target, raghav and he are his main enemy. raghav was murdered and he was blamed. anyway who killed raghav didn't matter for me, but my dearest raghav wont come back that his i still struggling to accept.
i dont want to see this show anymore when my raghav was not there but for me whoever killed him should be punished.
i hope i see harshad very soon in another new show.

Edited by jerren - 09 November 2012 at 11:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.