Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

:-: Discussioothe wee:-:

As our forum looking lil bit inactive so i hope all of you participate..
      let start our discussion.Wink
   we see a lot of couples that before marriage they break their engaGments or those one who'r in relation but later on they don't set and break up!!!  or  L ike IN AM show, Agam in love with Nimrit and then he married Amrit.  what was that??.
 And in real life too, u'r in relation with one and then u find a new girl for marriage. so with wife is it love or with gf??Confused if love happens just once then what's this??Confused.
discuse your opinion in the topic and there is many 
cases..If you know other case post it and lets discussing it..Smile.

Edited by Ahlem - 09 November 2012 at 2:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveGuggulsaveeta24anasuya43snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW. LOve!!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
In Am show Agam with 3 women...hhh...Dimple..Amrit and Ankita..:).

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
UP

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Nice discussion topic Ahlem..

Love.i will talk more about Agni love for each other..

There is a quote i like very much..

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength..

while loving someone deeply gives you courage..

This reminds me of Agam..Nimrit..two strangers who fell in love deeply..

Even separated today their love has grown much more..its an undying love for both..its really so beautiful their love for each other..the purity and depth in this strong bond is really amazing..for both its a connection of the heart and soul..whenever Nimrit is in danger Agam is there to save her and same for Nimrit she can go to any length to save Agam..

Another quote for this beautiful couple...if you ask me one day which is more important  you or my life..i will say of course my life..Agam..Nimrit live for each other meaning they are each other life and love...

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 November 2012 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveAhlemkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Beautifully written savee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Nice discussion topic Ahlem..

Love.i will talk more about Agni love for each other..

There is a quote i like very much..

This reminds me of Agam..Nimrit..two strangers who fell in love deeply..

Even separated today their love has grown much more..its an undying love for both..its really so beautiful their love for each other..the purity and depth in this strong bond is really amazing..for both its a connection of the heart and soul..whenever Nimrit is in danger Agam is there to save her and same for Nimrit she can go to any length to save Agam..

Another quote for this beautiful couple...if you ask me one day which is more important  you or my life..i will say of course my life..Agam..Nimrit live for each other meaning they are each other life and love...

Very and Great writing saveeta...I will express my felling about the quote:

Yes it is so true...Me went I love any person and respect them...I said to them that I love and respect them or thanks them...there who accept your love and there is not...in them opinion I am Crazy...but me I feel with courage like my friends or parents..etc...hhh...LOL..but i do not say to any boy that I love him...did not feel in love with any boy...and If any boy come and say to me I love you I can not believe him immediately because I do not have the answer of this question:
u'r in relation with one and then u find a new girl for marriage???
So still did not feel with this: 

Edited by Ahlem - 10 November 2012 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
when i do not believe any boy not for lack of confident because of other things ...

u'r in relation with one and then u find a new girl for marriage???

For me to answer this question is that the boy love one girl and there family do not like her so he married other girl. somehow like BHPH serial...
or he love one girl and her mother or other girls loved him so they started to make plans to get them separated and he married other girl..So what did you think ?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I see that Agam he love Nimrit so much but they are not together because of Amrit plan..and Agam can 
Located in the plan does not pay attention even he love her Nimrit..her mother or Amrit or Nimrit..etc plans in this way he is with 3 women...what do you think  ??

Edited by Ahlem - 10 November 2012 at 3:15pm

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I think the love is not necessary before marriage..The most important is Compassion and serenity that comes from the reassurance and confidence of both of them then the love will come alone...That is I think Parental assent is necessary..
like mostly all love story did not end with marriage like [Romeo and Juliet] story love.
what do you think ?

Edited by Ahlem - 10 November 2012 at 3:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.