India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Short stories

sangautam Senior Member
sangautam
sangautam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I have been following all the stories posted on this forum, but have never written one. How does one write and post stories here? Is there a format one has to follow and if so, what is it?

snehasya Goldie
snehasya
snehasya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
you can easily post your stories here i am replying as once even i faved the same prob ...
you just need to click new topic write or paste your story in the post and mention it in the subject if its a story you will deleiver in  many part s mention it as ff and if its one time story mention os or if its a story with four or five updates mention it as os i hope this helps you and you post some nice stuff on ram priya and bade acche lagte hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love4raya

sangautam Senior Member
sangautam
sangautam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalparab

you can easily post your stories here i am replying as once even i faved the same prob ...
you just need to click new topic write or paste your story in the post and mention it in the subject if its a story you will deleiver in  many part s mention it as ff and if its one time story mention os or if its a story with four or five updates mention it as os i hope this helps you and you post some nice stuff on ram priya and bade acche lagte hai...

Thank you very much for your input. Will post a story soon and do hope you like it. I am new to all this and am sure will need a lot of help from seasoned writers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love4raya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top