Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Sonu can be Prishna's son (Page 2)

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I completely agree with u Fizu . I want Prishna to adopt Sonu and then leave the house with him . And like Jackie said Then it will be only Prishna , Sonu and our Junior Pintu One big happy sweet Pic perfect Family EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Yep and they can come and visit Chanchal and them too Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyremoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

I actually agree with you Fizu. Babloo has become so harsh at his little son. Yaar strictness is other thing but he is behaving as if he is step father of Sonu. He is a little boy if anything happens to him in that scary room what will Babloo do. How can he be so harsh. I think Babloo aur Pinky ko hi honeymoon par bhej do ya direct chand par.

Yaar even I hope Prishna to leave the house taking Sonu along with him

Yep Rachna, a one way ticket to upstairs for them LOL
Hahahhaha I know one way ticket see right now he is just considering Pinky as Sonu's mother Tab kya hota agar vo Pinky se pyaar karta tab to vo sonu ke saath na jaane kya kya karta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I actually agree with you Fizu. Babloo has become so harsh at his little son. Yaar strictness is other thing but he is behaving as if he is step father of Sonu. He is a little boy if anything happens to him in that scary room what will Babloo do. How can he be so harsh. I think Babloo aur Pinky ko hi honeymoon par bhej do ya direct chand par.

Yaar even I hope Prishna to leave the house taking Sonu along with him

Yep Rachna, a one way ticket to upstairs for them LOL
Hahahhaha I know one way ticket see right now he is just considering Pinky as Sonu's mother Tab kya hota agar vo Pinky se pyaar karta tab to vo sonu ke saath na jaane kya kya karta.

I think Pinky tried seducing Babloo that's why he's always like that now ROFL but seriously only Prishna can bring a smile to Sonu's face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRukmfan_2

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I know that's why I wish Prishna should keep sonu with themselves not with Babloo Pinky or even Ganga TTS who only say he is their laadla but don't understand him

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

I know that's why I wish Prishna should keep sonu with themselves not with Babloo Pinky or even Ganga TTS who only say he is their laadla but don't understand him

I agree, Sonu's everyones laadla but only Prishna understand him truely

Dilbole_ShiOmRukmfan_2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index