India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Sonu can be Prishna's son

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

I am really hating Babloo now and along with Pinky I want him to go away, I mean shouting at your own son for someone you don't consider wife Angry I may sound harsh but I want something to happen to Pinky and Babloo and Prishna can legally adopt Sonu as their own son by law Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ladylove90orianthikmfan_2Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk-MissQueenBee-

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Omg that would be sooo awesomeee!!! 
I want sonu to say to babloo & pinky that "app log mere mummy,papa nahi hai!" And then he goes and runs to hug pintu & krishna! And then he tells prishna "app dono mujhe chod ke kahi maat jaana"
I wish krishna & pintu would get a job so they can move out & take sonu with them! omg! And their hone waale baache! Day Dreaming Perfect familyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

I want sonu to say to babloo & pinky that "app log mere mummy,papa nahi hai!" And then he goes and runs to hug pintu & krishna! And then he tells prishna "app dono mujhe chod ke kahi maat jaana"
I wish krishna & pintu would get a job so they can move out & take sonu with them! omg! And their hone waale baache! Day Dreaming Perfect familyLOL

Yeh I can imagine it already, Prishna Sonu and Pinto Junior, one happy family Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latanziamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Yeh I can imagine it already, Prishna Sonu and Pinto Junior, one happy family Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming And then babloo & pinky then have their own ugly babyDeadROFL

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Day Dreaming And then babloo & pinky then have their own ugly babyDeadROFL
ROFL They can die for all I care ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I actually agree with you Fizu. Babloo has become so harsh at his little son. Yaar strictness is other thing but he is behaving as if he is step father of Sonu. He is a little boy if anything happens to him in that scary room what will Babloo do. How can he be so harsh. I think Babloo aur Pinky ko hi honeymoon par bhej do ya direct chand par.

Yaar even I hope Prishna to leave the house taking Sonu along with him

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u Fizu . I want Prishna to adopt Sonu and then leave the house with him . And like Jackie said Then it will be only Prishna , Sonu and our Junior Pintu One big happy sweet Pic perfect Family EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

I actually agree with you Fizu. Babloo has become so harsh at his little son. Yaar strictness is other thing but he is behaving as if he is step father of Sonu. He is a little boy if anything happens to him in that scary room what will Babloo do. How can he be so harsh. I think Babloo aur Pinky ko hi honeymoon par bhej do ya direct chand par.

Yaar even I hope Prishna to leave the house taking Sonu along with him

Yep Rachna, a one way ticket to upstairs for them LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRukmfan_2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index