Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HarryAustralia

wow yaar roli looking very beautiful i can't wait till monday i hope sid will be there instead that veeru

I wish too but sid is already gahyal ðŸ˜‰
Aemy thumbnail
Ok people as you all are saying that Siddhant shud be the one who shud see roli with open hairs .. So here i am with some memories ðŸ˜‰ and let me tell u all siddhant was definitely the first one who saw Roli with open hairs 😃 dunt believe me ?? here u go people ðŸ˜Š

Then in whole mumbai trip where there was only Roli and Siddhant .. Roli's hairs were open ðŸ˜ƒ

so dunt worry dear ones actually they have to make veeru fell for Roli that's why they have given her this look ðŸ˜ƒ

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yesss

These were nice times

i think there most be some more scenes with veeru & roli, because he cant fell for her so soon  or??
i mean he has seen her before too , but know he holds her 😊

oh god im gioing crazy, when i think about it ...
Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is so prettys i lovs her
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also want ki Roli terace pe aane se pahle sid se mili ho ?? 
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz plx cvcs plz make sid be the first one to see roli with open hair before the terrace scene I want to see some romantic scene between rosid before this terrace scene takes place.rosid my jaan.I hope we get more scenes of roli with open hair with sid
Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

yesss

These were nice times

i think there most be some more scenes with veeru & roli, because he cant fell for her so soon  or??
i mean he has seen her before too , but know he holds her 😊

oh god im gioing crazy, when i think about it ...

i dunt think they will show any more scenes becoz he is drunk so he will fell for her immediately as far as i guesss..
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a cute pics of  roli ðŸ˜‰ She looks sooo pretty. Hope some good and cute rosid scenes
Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety8

Such a cute pics of  roli ðŸ˜‰ She looks sooo pretty. Hope some good and cute rosid scenes

yupzzz hoping the same ðŸ˜ƒ
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Madhu.

a gud nd best post  ...what a adorable beauty she has!!!!
u made all best posts on Roliji!!!!but a sad one is all ur posts r spoilled by some ssk haters...they named theirself rosid fans and post on all rosid posts but talk about only simar simar simar alone!!!ufff  if someone opened any Rolisid thread they may known about Rolisid not to simar history...immm that persons annolies simar histrory in all Rolisid pages..if u have power atleast stop simar history in ur Rolisid posts  and give mooorreee best on Rolisid!!!Go ur best way!!!!

Rolisid facebook page introduce IF to me..that fb is the best for ever Rolisid...more best on them!!!!but IF Rosid posts r all about not on roli nd sidd !!!!simar simar simar ufff!!!

Yes agree u...Sometimes I also feel like this!!!! In IF simar occupies all rosid post ðŸ˜³