Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

I think Sapna will never be evicted (Page 2)

joker83 IF-Dazzler
joker83
joker83

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

He can refuse it. How hard is it to call Sanjay dutt for one saturday???

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Well i have not seen the Shakti Kapoor season, but I think with Shakti Kapoor Salman had a personal problem (whatever it may be), but with Sapna he does not have any problem. She is the one who doesn't want to talk to Salman. She said "No" when he asked her last week and this week she visually showed that she is not interested in talking to him. 

So if the Saturday night farewell with Sapna doesn't happen, it could be because "She doesn't want to do it". 

Edited by saarahkhann - 09 November 2012 at 2:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I love your line of thought.Shocked Aapke muh mein Belgian chocolates because I never want to see Sapna share the stage with Salman.LOLLOL

i agree with u, i dont want that to happen either, she would probably smile and then give him another t-shirt LOL
-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
yup think so salman sapna clash making money 4 bb

vibhusharma78

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramygirl

I think BB will never evict Sapna. Because obviously, Salman will NEVER do the super saturday chat with her, right?

On a separate note, it would have been fun to see Siddhu take the normal exit and do the super sat chat with salman :(

I think Sapna will never be evicted because audience will save her each time she is nominated.

Personally, I don't like her but I want her to remain in the show because she provides some entertainment value. I know that she is highly emotionally unstable and says a lot of things that annoy me to the core. But, you need people like that in the show. If all your fav contestants remain the show, then it will be so boring to watch them get up, eat, do make up and sleep. Phir toh yeh parivarik alag che ki TRP boori tarah se gir jaayegi.

And I hope yeh Salman-Sapna ka jhagda jaldi se sort out ho jaaye. As an audience, it is becoming irritating to watch two 40+ individuals to lash out at each other. I don't see any effort  to extend peace from both the sides. Maybe some one should mediate or intervene and sort this mess.

vibhusharma78

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
yaaa agree

i was even thinking that last night that what if sapna will get evict and how ill b their convi??!!

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
They will keep her in the final three,for TRP as well as avoiding chat with salman...then on finale she will be the first one to be shown the door ..so predictable.

blackie

Bottom_Line Senior Member
Bottom_Line
Bottom_Line

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramygirl

I think BB will never evict Sapna. Because obviously, Salman will NEVER do the super saturday chat with her, right?

On a separate note, it would have been fun to see Siddhu take the normal exit and do the super sat chat with salman :(

If I were Big Boss I wudnt remove her as she is an accident waiting to happen n dats wht reality shows thrive upon...Wink
Now dat Sidhu is out wud lov to her get hyper n crazed up...n der wud be no one to get some sense drilled into her as Sidhu use to do...
I am sure Salman would like her to stay as long as possible so that she continues making a joke out of herself LOLLOL
Seriously a bandage on the mouth on eviction day !!!!...Sapna makes Pooja Mishra appear normal  Wink

blackie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index