I think Sapna will never be evicted

Posted: 11 years ago
I think BB will never evict Sapna. Because obviously, Salman will NEVER do the super saturday chat with her, right?

On a separate note, it would have been fun to see Siddhu take the normal exit and do the super sat chat with salman :(

Edited by ramygirl - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ramygirl

I think BB will never evict Sapna. Because obviously, Salman will NEVER do the super saturday chat with her, right?

On a separate note, it would have been fun to see Siddhu take the normal exit and do the super sat chat with salman :(

LOL, nice thinking πŸ˜†
I love your line of thought.😲 Aapke muh mein Belgian chocolates because I never want to see Sapna share the stage with Salman. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I love your line of thought.😲 Aapke muh mein Belgian chocolates because I never want to see Sapna share the stage with Salman. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If that day ever comes, security will need to be on a high alert. Who knows how brutally she might get beaten up otherwiseπŸ₯±
He didn't do the eviction eppy with Shakti Kpoor either, right? So even if Sapna is evicted, he might refuse that too.
Originally posted by MithiBani

He didn't do the eviction eppy with Shakti Kpoor either, right? So even if Sapna is evicted, he might refuse that too.

Well, last season had 2 hosts and Salman used to come once a month or something. This season, there's no Sanju Baba so Salman has no choice ⭐️
Originally posted by cl0wn

Well, last season had 2 hosts and Salman used to come once a month or something. This season, there's no Sanju Baba so Salman has no choice ⭐️

Maybe this will be the chance for Bigg Boss to show his face! 
Oh man! I would love to see a Sapna-Salman face off πŸ˜† no guesses for who I put my money on πŸ˜†

He can refuse it. How hard is it to call Sanjay dutt for one saturday???

Well i have not seen the Shakti Kapoor season, but I think with Shakti Kapoor Salman had a personal problem (whatever it may be), but with Sapna he does not have any problem. She is the one who doesn't want to talk to Salman. She said "No" when he asked her last week and this week she visually showed that she is not interested in talking to him. 

So if the Saturday night farewell with Sapna doesn't happen, it could be because "She doesn't want to do it". 
Edited by saarahkhann - 11 years ago