Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Aisa kuch karkay chalu 

Takay buhut Yaad rahu!!

Sidhu ji was the best contestant of All the big boss seasons , and he will be terribly missed by most from the show!!!Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rwalbigfannsedzidadivinity11sarasingh86-Cruiser-Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sidhu Ji _ aisa kuch karkay chalu !!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bigfann

bigfann

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
 I am also gonna miss him so much. He surely be missed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86ShahZurSunshine797

bubbly143

Groupbie

bubbly143

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
why will sidhu be missed?
I just saw big boss and he is still there

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
did u see the show highlights for tomo

mikky22

mikky22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Sidhuji is leaving BB house as his party BJP needs him for election campaigning in Gujarat .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Miss him...Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaShahZur

keynotes

keynotes

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I was quite impressed by Sidhu's words of wisdom and his small inspirational anecdotes that he shared with the housemates.  The man's a great orator and a motivational speaker.  He makes the other person feel good about him/herself while at the same time getting his message across.     There were some great 'shers', and other motivational messages.. I'll surely rewind and rewatch some of those moments.

While many of his fans may have like him to stay on the show, but I think it was a good time for him to leave.  In his journey, he was  behaved quite well and has been a motivator for a lot of the housemates.  In the end, I don't  think he harmed his image in any way and probably came out stronger.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasarasingh86ShahZur

divinity11

divinity11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Although its good for him to leave the show yet I am gonna miss him a lot..He was beyond this show...I was really upset when I first came to know that he was going to participate ...but I  must say that now I am happy that he participated ...he only made me proud and did not disappoint me even for a single time...Way to go Sidhu ji...you are a wonderful wonderful wonderful human beingStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.