India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

This family -_-

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Ok so babloo locks sonu into the closet, & tuntun now doesn't freakin say anything!? Angry
He always yells at everyone for nothing & when his son locks his grandson in the closet, he sits there sad?! Wat happened to the boss of the family!? Angry He doesn't yell when he is suppose to! D'ohohhh god these people!! Pinch  & pintu plz just kick the door down with a hammer or something!! grrPinch Crying is not gonna help krishna! Its common sense! Why do they have to extend it so much & make them so dumb! Sry guys but it really makes me mad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyretch912-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshukDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Don't Worry jackie On monday whether anyone does anything or not but Pintu will defo going to save Sonu and will open the Door . He can't see his Gunda Beta Crying .Sonu is his heart , soul and jaaan .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912-SilverDragon-kmfan_2Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Moni on Monday Pintu is going to open the door and get his Gunda beta out of the store. Yaar but only getting poor soul out of store will not solve the problem atleast Prishna should understand the ill-treatment of pinky and try to save Sonu out of her clutches

tch912-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

I completely agree with Moni on Monday Pintu is going to open the door and get his Gunda beta out of the store. Yaar but only getting poor soul out of store will not solve the problem atleast Prishna should understand the ill-treatment of pinky and try to save Sonu out of her clutches

Yes Rachu Only bringing sonu out of that locked room will not be any solution , But I guess now Prishna will take care of sonu more and will keep their eyes on Pinky as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode i was pissing mad almost pop a vein, what the hell is going on in this show, since when is it acceptable to threat a child like this. I don't care what the circumstanceis or  how rude the child is being, u just don't lock a child up like this. AngryAngryCryCryAngryAngryCryCry
There is a special place in hell for people like pinky n as of today Babloo is right there with her.AngryAngryAngryAngry
TT, every little thing he is screaming at krishna but today when his son who's suppose to know better, did this nonsense he was quiet as a mouse, what happen to the mighty lion TT, i guess he fall dead today.
By the way wasn't sonu playing with pinky's phone, i hope her treatment of him got recorded.WinkWink

Edited by latanzia - 09 November 2012 at 3:51pm

mystifyre-SilverDragon-kmfan_2Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Don't Worry jackie On monday whether anyone does anything or not but Pintu will defo going to save Sonu and will open the Door . He can't see his Gunda Beta Crying .Sonu is his heart , soul and jaaan .

But pintu could of let him out right there but he left him!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyretch912

tch912 Senior Member
tch912
tch912

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
I wasn't sure whether to post on the weekly discussion but I am shocked no one help Sonu especially TTS or Ganga.  I thought TTS always talked about family honor and he is allowing Babloo and Pinky to abuse Sonu.  I did post on the discussion thread about the abuse issue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreDilbole_ShiOmRu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index