Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why Daljeet stayback-TOI (Page 5)

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
@basher
go to hell don't drag my topics..keep ur advice urself...i don't want to open ur MAHAN KARMA..

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
What??? Shocked

YEAH Right! Anjali + Shyams 'Dabba Ve' is the title of IpKKND not Arshi's 'Rabba Ve ' ROFL BakwassDead
lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
That's harsh - every actor has a right to decide if they want to be central, or a supporting, character in any show.  If she's candid enough to tell us she was told she'd be the soul of the show, then more power to her.  

We may agree, or disagree, with her.  I don't think she's the soul  of the show, but she does pose, or has posed, as a very important character.  Be it negative, or positive.    

She's also very closely attached to Arnav, and has dictated many of his initial, and some recent, decisions.     

So, if any actor feels they're losing the limelight, and decide it's still okay - that's their prerogative.  If they don't, that's also their prerogative.  

I'm a manager in a software consulting firm - while career is not my goal, and my job is a means to an end for me, if I feel my is not what I want to it to be, or what I had assumed it would when I had begun my employment, I may speak out about it or decide to quit.   That actually happened to me a few years ago.   And when a person says they want to quit, but are valued, the management comes back and offers alternatives.   In my case, we decided to try one of the alternatives to see if it would work.    I think that's what they did with Daljeet too.

If a person is looking to see that their job satisfies them, there's nothing wrong with it.   If the job in question happens to be acting, it's their prerogative to ask for whatever they want.

It's harsh to judge them based on what they said they want.

Also, she's being candid enough to speak her mind.  We should, minimally, respect that.  Isn't that what we're doing here?  Speaking our minds?  Then why criticise someone else for doing it.  You can disagree with her - I don't think she's the soul either - but there are respectful ways of doing it.   

In my opinion, she doesn't even have to know that I disagree with her. If she cares about my opinion, it'll just hurt her.  If she doesn't, I'll be wasting my time.  So why bother.

Let her be.

Sorry, my two cents ended up being more like 200 cents :).  But I just felt the topic was a bit harsh, even though I agree with the fact that she isn't the soul of the show.  Remember, she's saying that's what she was told, not that she IS the soul.    

It can't always be about ArHi - too much pressure, and that's why they need breaks then.

-S 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiHubzeSoShyKranuCDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

That's harsh - every actor has a right to decide if they want to be central, or a supporting, character in any show.  If she's candid enough to tell us she was told she'd be the soul of the show, then more power to her.  

We may agree, or disagree, with her.  I don't think she's the soul  of the show, but she does pose, or has posed, as a very important character.  Be it negative, or positive.    

She's also very closely attached to Arnav, and has dictated many of his initial, and some recent, decisions.     

So, if any actor feels they're losing the limelight, and decide it's still okay - that's their prerogative.  If they don't, that's also their prerogative.  

I'm a manager in a software consulting firm - while career is not my goal, and my job is a means to an end for me, if I feel my is not what I want to it to be, or what I had assumed it would when I had begun my employment, I may speak out about it or decide to quit.   That actually happened to me a few years ago.   And when a person says they want to quit, but are valued, the management comes back and offers alternatives.   In my case, we decided to try one of the alternatives to see if it would work.    I think that's what they did with Daljeet too.

If a person is looking to see that their job satisfies them, there's nothing wrong with it.   If the job in question happens to be acting, it's their prerogative to ask for whatever they want.

It's harsh to judge them based on what they said they want.

Also, she's being candid enough to speak her mind.  We should, minimally, respect that.  Isn't that what we're doing here?  Speaking our minds?  Then why criticise someone else for doing it.  You can disagree with her - I don't think she's the soul either - but there are respectful ways of doing it.   

In my opinion, she doesn't even have to know that I disagree with her. If she cares about my opinion, it'll just hurt her.  If she doesn't, I'll be wasting my time.  So why bother.

Let her be.

Sorry, my two cents ended up being more like 200 cents :).  But I just felt the topic was a bit harsh, even though I agree with the fact that she isn't the soul of the show.  Remember, she's saying that's what she was told, not that she IS the soul.    

It can't always be about ArHi - too much pressure, and that's why they need breaks then.

-S 

Im glad there are voices of sanity still prevailing in this forum.

While you, me, the TM and most of the forum agrees that she will never be the 'soul of the show' it's harsh to mock her for her career ideals and decisions.

It's her prerogative to work towards being the 'soul of the show'. She might not make it but from her point of view she's not doing anything wrong by trying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshine

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
this woman is delusional..no wonder she was chosen for anjali's roleā€¦aur kuchch kar payen ya nahi..4 lions cast the perfect people
SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Why do they make such falses promises... Soul and stuff...
SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

this woman is delusional..no wonder she was chosen for anjali's role'aur kuchch kar payen ya nahi..4 lions cast the perfect people

I am sorry, I don't get it. Why is she delusional?

What is wrong if she wants a lead role in a TV show.

She took up IPK because she was promised a lead role in the first place. 

Everyone has aspirations, what is wrong if she aspires to play the lead in a drama? She has done that before. 
GoldenPanda. IF-Rockerz
GoldenPanda.
GoldenPanda.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
To be honest, the show was really boring when it revolved around her.

Go to top