xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
LOOOL 🤣
dats acc really funny ...but i still like daljeet 
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This is good, Anjali & Khushi will bond even more and wait for Arnav to return.  They can establish some guts to the show.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is not time to waste energy on these articles mail star plus for barun to be in the sho every mail is counted from today evening.
arshidreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow..Soul of IPK? like REALLY?
then why did we not see her in any of the promo??

Gosh..how people love to live in the happy bubble they create for themselves..
Let her be happy being the soul of IPK..fnally when everyone else is leaving she will have the full screen space for herself...
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crackerszone

ok...so now since Barun leaving or taking a break is making da rounds ...u thought y not hunt fr a new target...n u come up wid dis...nice

Stop mocking every character n person in da first oportunity u get...disgusting

Don't waste ur time preaching here dear !! this forum is deaf !! They are in desperate search to get a new punchingbag !!

I am so happy Barun is quitting !!
arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, I kind of agree, she is not the only soul, however if you remember old episodes, it was anjali, arnav, kushi and payl were the main characters of the show and were supposed to be soul of the show, the story was supposed to be revolved around them, CV's screwed up after the Payal marriage, instead of showing serious intense story, they ended up with OTT, Payal ki Child saut Bubli and Anjali acting as akal ki gangi, these were the tracks they introduced and brought IPK to the mess what its today throwing 2 or 3 nice episodes as bones to keep us from barking (sorry bashing them)
pri_armaan thumbnail
Well even the first artticle of Ipk on IF said that show is about strong Sister-brother bond. It vas mentioned during launching times, that anjali is a very important character in show so i dont blame db for anything because she did get raw deal.

but yeah that title didi ki sauten is bad! Who thot of that?!
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmgsk

Don't waste ur time preaching here dear !! this forum is deaf !! They are in desperate search to get a new punchingbag !!

I am so happy Barun is quitting !!

I know dis forum is of no good...but dis TM needed to be answered...she just keeps targeting actors...I wonder what she gets from bashing in da name of critisising
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crackerszone

I know dis forum is of no good...but dis TM needed to be answered...she just keeps targeting actors...I wonder what she gets from bashing in da name of critisising

thats the million dollar question I too have for all the bashers ooops  'constructive criticisers' in this forum!!
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shocked...😲
but thnx for sharing dis dose of laughter ðŸ¤£