Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

KarvaChaut ka Mausam..!!

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
aahh.. a nice episode over all...
story progression and evrything was present...
so yea.. m happy...!!!
lemme start wd d negative 1st...

Dubeys:
aahh... 1st Dubey... he sumhw wants to fulfill his motive of getting Prashant right.. olryt .. accepted as a father , he's bound to feel dat... but hes degrading himself and breaking all the morals for that... same goes to Shobha now... who just cares bout Prashant now.. and yea.. Aarti is sure only her ex daughter-in-law now... d tym , Dubeys one discussed of prashant in the hospital, Shobha first time addressed Aarti as her daughter-in-law in her thoughts and its finally coming to practice...
coming to Prashant... he is just trying to portray himself and as the bechara, kismat ka maara in front of his parents and the hero in the eyes of Ansh... bloody coward.. cudnt even gift Ansh openly and wen Ansh said ,"dat his papa has given this" and prashant repeated that PAPA.. i felt lyk slapping Prashant hard and tell him and ANSH YASH SCINDIA was addressing YASH SCINDIA as his Papa and nt d selfish freak lyk him..
Dubeys are just getting worse day by day... n no amount of repentance is gonna get them the forgiveness now atlst from me... n Prashant... sum1 just slap him and tell him dat his dirty mouth doesnt deserve to call Ansh HIS own... Ansh is Yash's Ansh ...

Bua:
Bua got happy thinking that her words made the difference to Gayatri but wht I felt was.. gayatri herself didnt want Aarti to go out on the day of KarvaChaut so her decision was totally based on her own views and Bua ji.. bury that smile..

now , cuming to the positives and happiness...

Bua, Paridhi and Vidhi:
I laughed at the way Vidhi said dat Bua follows the tradition of galofying the bahus... ROFL n how even Papa S keeps interrupting her but she doesnt leave her habits...
Also.. from Vidhi's statements about Bua on how she has faced a lot in life and probably that has made her nature bad, I think the CVs are trying to evoke empathy for her ..

AarYa night scene:
aahh.. I knew Aarti was gonna know only as much that Shobha n Prashant together are lying to her... poor woman, got so stressed and thoughtful as to wht HER MAA was lying to her about... Aarti Scindia, she isnt ur MAA nemore but ur ex mother-in-law.. she doesnt deserve the MAA status nemore... Angry
but well.. YASH JI came to the rescue of Aarti ji... Embarrassed
haayyeee... as soon as he heard 11... as if Yash's mind rung an alarm clock.. oops! time for Aarti ji to sleep... LOL and he literally dragged Aarti to bed... LOL
awww... the way he patiently massaged her head and kept telling her to sleep...
though it was cute but for once i wished Yash wud have let Aarti speak... Aarti might have told him the truth..
but well.. I loved the bit of humor dat Yash applied speaking those lines of Aarti about singing a lullaby for her... LOL
The pretty expression of admiring his wife in the eyes of Yash was a treat to watch...

Mehndi scene:
Gayatri praising her daughter-in-laws sooo much was sucha treat... LOL looked sooo new and adorable but yet funny... LOL
I loved how cutely Gayatri tricked Yash into carrying Aarti to the room... LOL the loveliest expression by her was when she says, "Yash, take her. She's not well." It was defo an adorable expression by the lady.. Embarrassed
n den that embarrassed expression on both Yash and Aarti faces.. LOL especially Yash's expression just before he picked up Aarti...
I loved how Vidhi and Paridhi wer giggling all the time having a treat of the AarYa embarrassment... LOL
It was a very cute family scene...
and when Yash carried Aarti... i was lyk.. oops! m reminded of the bachelor party thing... LOL jz dat here's both have different feeling in their heart... LOL
All in all, an adorable portrayal of how the family is trying to get them closer... Embarrassed

The n no. of times Gayatri said that INHE KISI KI NAZAR NA LAGE.. i was lyk... lagne wali hai... LOL
but well.. I'm sure the CVs are gonna bring it on in a nice way... Big smile

The precap:
what do I say...
Yash ji, my super duper cameraman , spying on his wify... Embarrassed omg .. Yash ji was sooo adorable... especially the scene where Aarti cums in front of him and sees her in the camera and realizes she's ryt hea and shuts d camera and sees her wd the expression.. "OOPS! Caught.." it was just sooo adorable... Blushing Embarrassed Heart
YASH JI.. YOU'RE JUST SOOO ADORABLE, CUTE, AMAZING and LOVABLE...

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

sweethim03rac08Natalli19sush1974meenaagarwalRaleighbcatSunrio80vicky91teju1816sravya417morrisLeevi05nan0102luv_lvndrns1970gshow2011MissIamTheBosstellymeAnushaGKlulujjjjCOLOGYMSN_VannyPriyasiIsYaRoCHeRdrmhpTahitien-moonmaha9ana56-Kash-shalini28PuvZgafulu14VEENAGOPALpickachuAngel_Luv

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Loved Yash and his mom interaction, that's how moms speak.
When Yash was carrying his wife he didn't look at her probably he thought , if he did he may loose control like the bhang night

Edited by gshow2011 - 09 November 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morrislulujjjjAbby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Loved Yash and his mom interaction, that's how moms speak.
When Yash was carrying his wife he didn't look at her probably he thought , if he did he may loose control like the bhang night

i think... since till now, Yash hasnt rlly recognised his feelings and hasnt cum in terms with them, he doesnt look towards Aarti while carrying her...
but that dya is not far away wen he does look directly into Aarti's eyes while carrying her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80morrispsaniyalulujjjj

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
1st of all Loved your title !! ,, Wow... ithna long analysis ...... beautifully written.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morrispsaniyaAbby-GC-Crazy

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
My beloved monkeys: I LOVE YOU!!! Embarrassed

Abby, awesome update!!! 

Vidhi was indeed hilarious today!! I loved that sense of humor.

Yashji...oh Yashjiii...can this guy get any sweeter?? The precap killed me!!Dead

The less said about Prashant and the Dubeys, the better for me! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisAbby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

1st of all Loved your title !! ,, Wow... ithna long analysis ...... beautifully written.. 

thnqqq sooo much... Embarrassed Big smile

n yea... cudnt help writing dis long... Embarrassed

morrisPuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Originally posted by PuvZ

thnqqq sooo much... Embarrassed Big smile

n yea... cudnt help writing dis long... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

morris

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

My beloved monkeys: I LOVE YOU!!! Embarrassed

Abby, awesome update!!! 

Vidhi was indeed hilarious today!! I loved that sense of humor.

Yashji...oh Yashjiii...can this guy get any sweeter?? The precap killed me!!Dead

The less said about Prashant and the Dubeys, the better for me! Angry

hahha.. thnxx Vanny...
i know u love these monkeys so i try and put them weneva its possible for me... Big smile

Yash ji.. haaayyeee.. as Z reminded me in the other post.. i loved how while Aarti was in Gayatri's room, Yash saw Aarti worried and tensed and he himself got extremely worried... hes always around Aarti these days... Embarrassed

morrisMSN_Vanny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index