Asian Shows

India-Forums

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

~ Missing You/I Miss You ~ (Yoochun's new drama) (Page 3)

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Omg we have thisSmile
Ok saw up too episode 11
I'm in love with the song Smile
And I really do not want the lead to die in showCry
And Harry is amazing 
I love his dark side Smile
Funny I was saying this on the 

-K-Drama-Krazies forum in clubs 

I should checked this one firstLOL

Edited by cocojatti92 - 13 December 2012 at 5:22am

prom15e. Groupbie
prom15e.
prom15e.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I wanna start watching this because I've seen a few vms and it looks so good. But ummm, hows the story going right noe. There are supposed to be 24 episodes and they are on the 12th one I think, is the story dragging or is it moving along fine? 
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prom15e.

I wanna start watching this because I've seen a few vms and it looks so good. But ummm, hows the story going right noe. There are supposed to be 24 episodes and they are on the 12th one I think, is the story dragging or is it moving along fine? 

I thought the episodes were 20? Anyway, it's going quite well for now. I don't think there's any dragging. I can't reveal too much but I am liking the pace of how the characters are developing. Too fast would ruin the purpose of the storyline. You should really watch it. It's simply too good.
prom15e. Groupbie
prom15e.
prom15e.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

I thought the episodes were 20? Anyway, it's going quite well for now. I don't think there's any dragging. I can't reveal too much but I am liking the pace of how the characters are developing. Too fast would ruin the purpose of the storyline. You should really watch it. It's simply too good.

I read that it was 24, I think on their official website? Not too sure now.
So I'll start watching it then because I don;t like it when the storyline is too fast either. Just needed to know the pace of the story before I started. 
I actually wanted to watch it for Yoo Seungho but Yoochun looks good in it too. I haven't watched any of his previous shows but I hear his acting is pretty good so I'm excited!
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

I read that it was 24, I think on their official website? Not too sure now.
So I'll start watching it then because I don;t like it when the storyline is too fast either. Just needed to know the pace of the story before I started.
I actually wanted to watch it for Yoo Seungho but Yoochun looks good in it too. I haven't watched any of his previous shows but I hear his acting is pretty good so I'm excited!

The pace is good
characters development is good. I usually wait until the end but one this is way too good.
They're planning to dub this in English so Viki stopped airing this in the US Ouch
Right right now I have exams so Im restart after the show is done.
BTW it's 20 episode but they may cut a episode into 2 parts

Edited by cocojatti92 - 13 December 2012 at 10:57pm
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Ep 13 will air Next Thursday!
Next Wednesday are the Korean elections
.Echo. IF-Dazzler
.Echo.
.Echo.

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

MBC will not be extending 'I Miss You'

Unfortunately for the fans of the drama 'I Miss You', MBC has revealed that they will not be extending the show.

With the love that the drama, starring JYJ's YoochunYoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho, has been receiving and the amount of stories that need to be included, the production team had been considering options, including one that called for extending the show to encompass more episodes.

However, MBC commented recently, "'I Miss You' will end at 20 episodes without extension,"crushing the hopes of avid viewers of the show.

With the drama currently having wrapped up its 13th episode, that means viewers have just 7 more to go, which is less than a month's worth as the drama will air its final episode on the 16th of January.

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
made this because i still repeat the first four episodes and i love these two <3

DL Here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5

Go to top