Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yessehm

yessehm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
It seems that Kinjal is so full or herself and her own pride that she totally disregards everyone around her

Today she was so mean and nasty to Dhawal.

On the other hand we are shown that Falguniji seems so understanding and nice to Dhawal.

Are we going to see a triangle, where DHawal will appreciate Falguni and reject Kinjal.

Won't blame him as Kinjal is digging her own grave b y being so nasty, mean and rude.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykutty-nilani-basuanasuyairene_cjanani18MADHU.BARUNswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinjal is digging her own grave" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Well, Kinjal will surely pay for her attitude. I am sure Dhawal is a nice guy and pretty honest and decent. So him having an affair out of marriage is not going to happen but that does not mean that he not appreciate Falguni.
Guess some people have to learn it the hard way. Kinjal is just one of those hard headed ones who will have to fall to know that it hurts. As they say Pride come before a fallSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cbasuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneNazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Well, Kinjal will surely pay for her attitude. I am sure Dhawal is a nice guy and pretty honest and decent. So him having an affair out of marriage is not going to happen but that does not mean that he not appreciate Falguni.
Guess some people have to learn it the hard way. Kinjal is just one of those hard headed ones who will have to fall to know that it hurts. As they say Pride come before a fallSmile

Agree with Harini... One day kinjal diifenatly realise dhawal importance n his love...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNDeepzpadukoneJustlikethat1

ruchisahay

ruchisahay

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Well I completely agree about Dhawal being a nice guy and also that extra marital affair is wrong.

But principles aside, I don't think that Dhawal would be wrong if he chooses Falguni over Kinjal - I believe in sanctity of marriage but for how long can he remain trapped in a love-less marriage without any understanding or even basic decency shown towards him by Kinjal. There's is a limit to everything and there's got be a limit to Dhawal's patience and goodness too.

I personally don't like the social message that one should uphold marriage at any cost - one's happiness, peace and self respect are also important. While choosing to end a marriage without trying hard is wrong, taking all sorts of abuse from your partner without protesting is equally wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchisahay

Well I completely agree about Dhawal being a nice guy and also that extra marital affair is wrong.

But principles aside, I don't think that Dhawal would be wrong if he chooses Falguni over Kinjal - I believe in sanctity of marriage but for how long can he remain trapped in a love-less marriage without any understanding or even basic decency shown towards him by Kinjal. There's is a limit to everything and there's got be a limit to Dhawal's patience and goodness too.

I personally don't like the social message that one should uphold marriage at any cost - one's happiness, peace and self respect are also important. While choosing to end a marriage without trying hard is wrong, taking all sorts of abuse from your partner without protesting is equally wrong.

You are right and I agree with your views but I think this is exactly where this is building to. The CVs are showing the difference between Falguni and Kinjal and Dhawal sees it too.
Either Kinjal sees Falguni and realizes how she differs from her, recognizes where she has to change, sees that Dhawal's goodness is actually his goodness and realizes her superfluous nature and finally works on making her marriage work, making up for her insults till date. 
Or Dhawal sees that he was wrong to marry Kinjal seeing her external beauty (that is what he fell in love with) when he actually likes/loves the beauty within and divorces Kinjal.

I see #1 happening with Kinjal changing because it is a daily soap.. That is all. #2 will not be bad either. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykuttyMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Yes she was soo mean and rude..got traits of koki Tongue 

yes dhawal is a good guy and i truly like him a lot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Yes she was soo mean and rude..got traits of koki Tongue 

yes dhawal is a good guy and i truly like him a lot!

Sorry Scarlet. I disagree. I do not think Koki would have taunted Parag if he had got cards from charity. 
Kinjal's Koki traits suit her convenienceTongue

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
The result of this will get Kinjal to shift gears and realign herself to meet Dhaval. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top