DONT END - KEEP SARUN *IMP*

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Those who are mailing to SP please dont say end the show please convince them to continue the show with SARUN.

Guys this is what the PH wants. that to end the show dont let them win at this stage. come on guys our love our dedication is in stack. 

If we can convince them to hold on their decision we can convince them this too.

Barun never said when he is leaving. So please guys its my earnest request to request/scream/beg whatever that dont end the show just continue with SARUN.
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we should tell SP that we are not at all happy abt the break of barun, at the most he can go on 15 days leave.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
But when 4Lions is running the show, they'll keep giving us shitty tracks and will make the show worse. Isn't it better to end the show with Sarun rather than running it without BS and bringing a new partner for Khushi? 
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

Those who are mailing to SP please dont say end the show please convince them to continue the show with SARUN.

Guys this is what the PH wants. that to end the show dont let them win at this stage. come on guys our love our dedication is in stack. 

If we can convince them to hold on their decision we can convince them this too.

Barun never said when he is leaving. So please guys its my earnest request to request/scream/beg whatever that dont end the show just continue with SARUN.

full support! it took me this much time to figure this out...keep SARUN...throw PH...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I support you completely... We can't let IPK end... NOT LIKE THIS!
Phenyl thumbnail
Im with u in dis.i dnt want ipk to end and dnt want barun to leave too..
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I HAVE BEEN MAILING THEM THIS... COPIED FROM A POST... :)

We fans don't know what is going on... But it is our request...

1. Please take this show away from 4lions and give it to another Production House which respects the channel, actors and what this show represents.

2. If the actors have decided to leave the show, please end the show with the original cast and give it a graceful ending. Fans will be okay if the show ends in a month as long as it ends on a note that keeps the love story intact. Please don't let anyone butcher this love story.

3. Arnav and Khushi are nothing without each other. Some things should remain untouched. The idea of pairing them with other characters is disrespectful, despicable and disgusting to the characters and the actors who have put their heart and soul to make Arnav and Khushi come alive.

4. If for whatever reason, IPKKND can't continue with the story and cast intact, please give Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani a different show with a unique love story. You have a magical couple. immense talent and jackpot in your hand with these two.

Please, give us a positive result after so much of chaos and turmoil...

We love ipkknd, arnav and khushi, barun and sanaya.

Long live ipkknd.
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was just about to make a post stating this... thank you
now its a different ball game! we want the PH out and the show to continue.
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Flora3333

But when 4Lions is running the show, they'll keep giving us shitty tracks and will make the show worse. Isn't it better to end the show with Sarun rather than running it without BS and bringing a new partner for Khushi? 

The channel can buy it off! Thats another point to add... we dont want 4 idjits handling this show anymore!
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i understand you but the point is barun is leaving for 2 to 3 months and gul never want him to come back and why gul give her original concept to othe ph. so its better to end the show on happy note with the original cast  Edited by faree - 11 years ago