Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

2-3 Months is a little too long for a 'LEAVE' (Page 3)

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha.J

Before he decided to come into TV, he should have known what was to lose. So many actors give half their days to TV drama shoots so why does he need such a long break? He should know what a job in TV entails and should have been mentally prepared for it.
Do you mean to say once someone enters a profession there is no way out !! what if someone enters a profession and then feels its not right for him ...what if one gets tired working ...what if one is not physically and mentally strong enough to bear all teh work pressure ... isn't it quitting  / taking break to sort out things the best option than continue with half heart and mind !!

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by Risha.J

Before he decided to come into TV, he should have known what was to lose. So many actors give half their days to TV drama shoots so why does he need such a long break? He should know what a job in TV entails and should have been mentally prepared for it.
Do you mean to say once someone enters a profession there is no way out !! what if someone enters a profession and then feels its not right for him ...what if one gets tired working ...what if one is not physically and mentally strong enough to bear all teh work pressure ... isn't it quitting  / taking break to sort out things the best option than continue with half heart and mind !!

It is everything you said. Seriously, I love this guy to because he brought Arnav to life, yet, what he wants... is also highly unprofessional

Edited by Risha.J - 09 November 2012 at 3:26pm
sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
What I think they should stop broad casting for these couple months during Barun's leave and like American shows they can start season-2 with a new PH and with a fresh look.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha-mayabegum

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

What I think they should stop broad casting for these couple months during Barun's leave and like American shows they can start season-2 with a new PH and with a fresh look.

I honestly think that Indian dramas have a too long running time or whatever you call it. They should either shoot it all and then air it like Paki dramas or make seasons like western shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winiwonkasohara

SoShy Senior Member
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winiwonka

To,
The Authorities
Star
India

Barun Sobti had stated earlier tonight that he would be going on a break for an unspecified period of time and the speculations say its for around 2-3 months. Are you kidding me? IPKKND is a love story! Its nothing without 'AR-SHI' .. 

A month's leave is fine. Everyone needs one but 2-3 months? After a long college day or work, we come back hoping to find relief in our Arshiland. Making a new entry to take Arnav's place in Khushi's life would be suicide for the show- PLEASE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Please convince Mr. Sobti to reduce his leave to maybe a month. Fans are patient but they're human too. They are bound to move on in life too if they don't find satisfaction in the show they love the most!

Hope for your success in doing so

@bold - We can't force someone to stay or quit. That wouldn't be right. 

He too is human and wants to take a break and do normal stuff. He has been working 12 hours everyday, for 3.5 years, weekends included. 

If one of us were working that long every single day for 3.5 years, we would quit too and/or take a long break from work.  

I'd say instead of forcing him to stay, let them end IPK here, while he is still on it. 

Let every single cast member rest enough. SI needs rest too, she too has been working very hard.

Let Gul and team come up with better ideas to run the love story for another year or 2.

Lets have a season 2 then. Doesn't have to be a continuation, I am game for another love story with the same cast. 

I heard another show on a rival channel ended and is coming back in January for season 2. 

Why can't the same be done with IPK. 

Edited by SoShy - 09 November 2012 at 3:49pm

Go to top